Sonic Foundry, Inc. (SOFO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOFO Stock Summary
- SOFO has a higher market value than only 3.36% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $10,442,655.
- Over the past twelve months, SOFO has reported earnings growth of -220.29%, putting it ahead of only 7.13% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SOFO comes in at -71.09% -- higher than that of only 7.88% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SONIC FOUNDRY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BKYI, HTGM, FLUX, TACT, and SCYX.
- SOFO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SONIC FOUNDRY INC's official web site, go to www.sonicfoundry.com.
SOFO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SOFO's price/sales ratio is 84% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- SOFO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOFO.
SOFO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -18.69%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -57.52%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.76%.
The table below shows SOFO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SOFO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOFO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.99||52-week high||$4.23|
|Prev. close||$0.98||52-week low||$0.89|
|Day high||$0.99||Avg. volume||24,410|
|50-day MA||$1.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.83||Market Cap||10.77M|
Most Popular Stories View All
SOFO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOFO Latest Social Stream
View Full SOFO Social Stream
Latest SOFO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SONIC FOUNDRY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOFO as an investment opportunity.
MADISON, Wis., November 21, 2022--Sonic Foundry, Inc. ("Sonic Foundry" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: SOFO), the trusted leader in video capture, management and streaming solutions, today announced that it has secured $9.7 million in financing with three separate transactions. It entered into a Loan and Security Agreement with Neltjeberg Bay Enterprises, LLC ("NBE") for a $5.5 million loan at an annual rate of 12% interest. In addition, the Company closed a Security Agreement and Promissory Note wit
Madison, Wisconsin--(Newsfile Corp. - November 10, 2022) - Sonic Foundry, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOFO), today announced that they will be attending the Q4 Investor Summit live in NYC at the Sheraton Times Square. During the presentation, Sonic Foundry's CEO, Joe Mozden, will discuss the company's transformation into a modern high-growth enterprise and its expansion into massive new and adjacent markets in the AI for video and global higher education spaces.Event: Q4 Investor SummitDate: ...
MADISON, Wis., November 03, 2022--Sonic Foundry, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOFO), the trusted leader in video capture, management, and streaming solutions, today announced the launch of Video Solutions, a new business unit that will provide comprehensive video services to enterprise and events customers. Video Solutions incorporates many of the services previously offered under the umbrella of Sonic Foundry’s Mediasite® Events brand with a variety of additional enterprise-facing services. These include fast
Sonic Foundry’s Global Learning Exchange™ Announces Partnership with the Read and Earn Federation for UNESCO to Develop New Education and Skills Training Program in Nigeria
MADISON, Wis., September 13, 2022--Sonic Foundry, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOFO), the trusted leader in video capture, management and streaming solutions, today announced that its Global Learning Exchange™ (GLX) business, which provides students around the world with cost-effective, locally supported access to top-tier online learning solutions, has established a partnership with the Read and Earn Federation for the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO REF) to launch an
Sonic Foundry’s Global Learning Exchange™ Announces Partnerships with the University of North Alabama, Hilbert College, and SkillUp Online
MADISON, Wis., August 17, 2022--Sonic Foundry, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOFO), the trusted leader in video capture, management and streaming solutions, today announced that its Global Learning Exchange™ (GLX) business, which provides students around the world with cost-effective, locally supported access to top-tier online learning solutions, has finalized partnership agreements with Hilbert College, the University of North Alabama (UNA), and SkillUp Online.
SOFO Price Returns