Sonic Foundry, Inc. (SOFO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOFO Stock Summary
- SOFO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.18 -- higher than merely 1.24% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 37.43 for Sonic Foundry Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.96% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SOFO has reported earnings growth of 4,823.6%, putting it ahead of 99.6% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sonic Foundry Inc are ELSE, AVEO, INTT, TDC, and FSLR.
- Visit SOFO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sonicfoundry.com.
SOFO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SOFO's price/sales ratio is 79.25% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- SOFO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 10.9 over the prior 243 months.
- SOFO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOFO.
SOFO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 76.87%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -33.37%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -11.56%.
The table below shows SOFO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SOFO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOFO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.90||52-week high||$5.75|
|Prev. close||$3.90||52-week low||$2.10|
|Day high||$4.01||Avg. volume||7,267|
|50-day MA||$4.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.16||Market Cap||35.30M|
Most Popular Stories View All
SOFO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOFO Latest Social Stream
View Full SOFO Social Stream
Latest SOFO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sonic Foundry Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOFO as an investment opportunity.
Madison, WI, Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sonic Foundry, Inc. (OTC: SOFO), the trusted leader for video creation and management solutions as well as virtual and hybrid events, today announced that Mediasite Mosaic has won Best Tool for Back to School " for Higher Education through Tech & Learning (T&L).
Madison, WI, Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sonic Foundry, Inc. (OTC: SOFO), the trusted leader for video creation and management solutions as well as virtual and hybrid events, today announced that Mediasite Mosaic has won “Best Tool for Back to School" for Higher Education” through Tech & Learning (T&L). Mediasite Mosaic is a one-click desktop app that enables teachers, students, trainers, and remote workers to have a video studio at their fingertips, allowing the flexibility to upload and
MADISON, Wis., Aug. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sonic Foundry, Inc. (OTC Pink Sheets: SOFO), the trusted leader for video creation, management solutions as well as virtual and hybrid events, today announced consolidated financial results for its fiscal 2021 third quarter ended June 30, 2021.
MADISON, Wis., Aug. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MADISON, Wis. August 3, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) Sonic Foundry, Inc. (OTC Pink Sheets: SOFO), the trusted leader for video creation, management solutions as well as virtual and hybrid events, today announced that the company has obtained a new $3 million secured revolving credit facility with U.S. Bank National Association.
MADISON, Wis., July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MADISON, Wis., July 29, 2021 - Sonic Foundry, Inc. (OTC Pink Sheets: SOFO), the trusted leader for video creation, management solutions as well as virtual and hybrid events, announced today that it has sold 945,946 shares of common stock at market pricing (net proceeds of $3,425,000 after expenses). Several investors participated in the sale including Sonic Foundrys chairman and largest shareholder, Mark Burish, who purchased $1.25 million worth of shares, as well as new investor Roumell Opportunistic Value Fund, run by James Roumell, a highly acclaimed Chevy Chase, MD money manager. The Roumell Opportunistic Value Fund is ranked in the 1st percentile by Thompson Reuters Lipper.
SOFO Price Returns