Sonic Foundry, Inc. (SOFO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOFO Stock Summary
- Sonic Foundry Inc's market capitalization of $27,704,012 is ahead of only 5.17% of US-listed equities.
- Sonic Foundry Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.06% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 118.65%, Sonic Foundry Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.19% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sonic Foundry Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OSPN, EVOL, ISSC, WPRT, and SRTS.
- Visit SOFO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sonicfoundry.com.
SOFO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SOFO's price/sales ratio is 79.25% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- SOFO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 10.9 over the prior 243 months.
- SOFO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOFO.
SOFO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -6.14%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 68.89%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -87.66%.
The table below shows SOFO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SOFO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOFO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.69||52-week high||$4.70|
|Prev. close||$1.81||52-week low||$1.37|
|Day high||$1.74||Avg. volume||29,710|
|50-day MA||$1.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.99||Market Cap||18.30M|
Most Popular Stories View All
SOFO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOFO Latest Social Stream
View Full SOFO Social Stream
Latest SOFO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sonic Foundry Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOFO as an investment opportunity.
MADISON, Wis., Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sonic Foundry, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOFO), the trusted leader in video creation and management solutions, and virtual and hybrid events, today announced consolidated financial results for its first quarter 2022 ended December 31, 2021. Highlights for the First Quarter Ended December 31, 2021: Total revenue was $7.3 million compared to $9.2 million in the prior year quarter primarily due to reduced event revenue associated with in-person events being canc
Good morning, investor!
MADISON, Wis., Jan. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sonic Foundry, Inc. (OTC Pink Sheets: SOFO) today announced that the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) has approved its application for uplisting the Company’s common stock to the Nasdaq Capital Market. Sonic Foundry’s common stock is expected to commence trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market at the opening of the market on Tuesday, January 25, 2022, under the Company’s current ticker symbol “SOFO.” Shareholders are not required to take any action
MADISON, Wis., Dec. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sonic Foundry, Inc. (OTC Pink Sheets: SOFO), the trusted leader in video creation, management solutions, and virtual and hybrid events, today announced consolidated financial results for its fiscal year 2021 and fourth quarter for the year ended September 30, 2021. Highlights for the Fiscal Year Ended September 30, 2021 Total revenue increased 1.4% to $35.2 million compared to $34.7 million in the prior year. Exceeded fiscal 2021 revenue goal main
MADISON, Wis., Nov. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sonic Foundry, Inc. (OTCQX: SOFO), the trusted leader in video creation, management solutions as well as virtual and hybrid events through its Mediasite™ video platform, today announced the appointment of two new executives; Sarah Wilde, Director of Marketing and Donny Neufuss, Director of Business Development and Strategic Partnerships. “We have seen a massive increase in the use of video since the start of the pandemic, proving video will foreve
SOFO Price Returns