Sogou Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing one Class A Ordinary Share (SOGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOGO POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SOGO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SOGO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- SOGO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.95% of US stocks).
SOGO Stock Summary
- For SOGO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.34% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Sogou Inc is reporting a growth rate of -267.14%; that's higher than only 7.8% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SOGO is more volatile than just 0.34% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SOGO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OSPN, BB, XNET, SSYS, and KMDA.
- SOGO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sogou Inc's official web site, go to www.sogou.com.
SOGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.95||52-week high||$8.95|
|Prev. close||$8.94||52-week low||$7.49|
|Day high||$8.95||Avg. volume||712,964|
|50-day MA||$8.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.45||Market Cap||3.47B|
Sogou Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing one Class A Ordinary Share (SOGO) Company Bio
Sogou Inc. provides search and search-related services in China. The company provides Sogou Search, a search engine; and Sogou Input Method, a Chinese language input software for mobile and PC MAUs. It also offers search and search-related advertising services; and Internet value-added services related to the operation of Web games and mobile games developed by third parties, as well as other products and services, including smart hardware products. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Beijing, China. Sogou Inc. is a subsidiary of Sohu.com Inc
Most Popular Stories View All
SOGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOGO Latest Social Stream
View Full SOGO Social Stream
Latest SOGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sogou Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOGO as an investment opportunity.
Sogou Inc. (NYSE: SOGO) ("Sogou" or the "Company"), an innovator in search and a leader in China's internet industry, today announced the completion of the merger (the "Merger"), contemplated by the Agreement and Plan of Merger, dated September 29, 2020 and amended on December 1, 2020 and further amended on July 19, 2021 (as so amended, the "Merger Agreement"), by and among the Company, THL A21 Limited ("THL"), TitanSupernova Limited ("Parent"), and Tencent Mobility Limited ("TML") (THL, Parent,
Browser Software Market Accelerating Immense Growth by 2025 with Emerging Key Players: Google, Sogou, Mozilla, Alibaba Group, Microsoft, Apple, SRWare, Opera
Browser Software Market research Report is an inestimable supply of perceptive information for business strategists. This Browser Software Market study provides comprehensive data which enlarge the understanding, scope and application of this report. A specific study of competitive landscape of the global Browser Software Market has granted, providing insights into the corporate profiles, financial standing, recent 
The company, Sogou Inc (spons. ADRs), is set to host investors and clients on a conference call on 8/10/2021 5:23:21 AM. The call comes after the company''s earnings, which are set to be announced on 8/9/2021.Investors, or members of the public who wish to dial in, can join the call by visiting
Chinese search engine company Sogou Inc (NYSE: SOGO ) reported a second-quarter FY21 revenue decline of 44% year-on-year to $147.5 million. Tencent Holdings Ltd''s (OTC: TCEHY )
Sogou Inc. (NYSE: SOGO) ("Sogou" or the "Company"), an innovator in search and a leader in China's internet industry, today announced its unaudited financial results for the second quarter, ended June 30, 2021.
SOGO Price Returns