Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (SOI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOI POWR Grades
- SOI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.98% of US stocks.
- SOI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- SOI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
SOI Stock Summary
- SOI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 146.26 -- higher than 84.35% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc's stock had its IPO on May 12, 2017, making it an older stock than just 16.89% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc is higher than it is for about just 18.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SOI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CDEV, MOGO, MTBC, JBGS, and HUSA.
- Visit SOI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.solarisoilfield.com.
SOI Valuation Summary
- SOI's price/earnings ratio is -48.5; this is 341.29% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 52 months, SOI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 222.5.
- SOI's price/sales ratio has moved down 23.8 over the prior 52 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOI.
SOI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SOI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.32% of graded US stocks.
- SOI's asset turnover comes in at 0.336 -- ranking 98th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- XYL, IEX, and CW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SOI.
The table below shows SOI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SOI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.38||52-week high||$15.07|
|Prev. close||$7.52||52-week low||$6.11|
|Day high||$7.61||Avg. volume||152,571|
|50-day MA||$7.02||Dividend yield||5.69%|
|200-day MA||$8.53||Market Cap||337.13M|
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (SOI) Company Bio
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. manufactures and sells patented mobile proppant management systems to unload, store, and deliver proppant at oil and natural gas well sites in the United States. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SOI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOI Latest Social Stream
View Full SOI Social Stream
Latest SOI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOI as an investment opportunity.
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc.'s (NYSE:SOI) Intrinsic Value Is Potentially 99% Above Its Share Price
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Solaris Oilfield...
Investment company Unified Series Trust (Current Portfolio) buys America's Car-Mart Inc, GXO Logistics Inc, AZZ Inc, Goodrich Petroleum Corp, GrafTech International, sells , Avid Technology Inc, Sanderson Farms Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Unified Series Trust.
CHAIRMAN AND CEO of Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) William A Zartler (insider trades) bought 10,000 shares of SOI on 12/07/2021 at an average price of $6.64 a share.
HOUSTON, November 18, 2021--Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (NYSE:SOI) declares a quarterly cash dividend of $0.105 per share
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (SOI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 54.45%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SOI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SOIWant to see what other sources are saying about Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc (SOI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc (SOI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc (SOI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch