Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (SOI): Price and Financial Metrics
SOI Stock Summary
- SOI's went public 2.91 years ago, making it older than merely 8.73% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- SOI's current price/earnings ratio is 4.79, which is higher than merely 12.96% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For SOI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 19.04% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SOI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are METC, EPM, EGOV, MLP, and TDW.
- SOI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc's official web site, go to www.solarisoilfield.com.
SOI Stock Price Chart More Charts
SOI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.31||52-week high||$19.31|
|Prev. close||$5.17||52-week low||$4.50|
|Day high||$5.61||Avg. volume||533,678|
|50-day MA||$8.97||Dividend yield||8.12%|
|200-day MA||$11.98||Market Cap||245.09M|
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (SOI) Company Bio
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. manufactures and sells patented mobile proppant management systems to unload, store, and deliver proppant at oil and natural gas well sites in the United States. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.