Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (SOI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SOI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SOI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SOI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
SOI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 579.85, Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.07% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc is reporting a growth rate of -100.01%; that's higher than merely 18.21% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc comes in at 54.59%, a number that bests 82.97% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc are MMYT, HUSA, BSM, RPAY, and SII.
- SOI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc's official web site, go to www.solarisoilfield.com.
SOI Valuation Summary
- SOI's price/earnings ratio is -48.5; this is 341.29% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 52 months, SOI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 222.5.
- SOI's price/sales ratio has moved down 23.8 over the prior 52 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOI.
SOI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SOI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.32% of graded US stocks.
- SOI's asset turnover comes in at 0.336 -- ranking 98th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- XYL, IEX, and CW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SOI.
The table below shows SOI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SOI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.30||52-week high||$14.61|
|Prev. close||$11.52||52-week low||$6.11|
|Day high||$11.75||Avg. volume||314,652|
|50-day MA||$12.26||Dividend yield||3.65%|
|200-day MA||$9.35||Market Cap||526.17M|
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (SOI) Company Bio
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. manufactures and sells patented mobile proppant management systems to unload, store, and deliver proppant at oil and natural gas well sites in the United States. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SOI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOI Latest Social Stream
View Full SOI Social Stream
Latest SOI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOI as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, February 24, 2022--Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (NYSE:SOI) declares a quarterly cash dividend of $0.105 per share
HOUSTON, February 21, 2022--SOI reports adjusted pro forma net income of $0.02 per share and adjusted EBITDA of $9.8 million for fourth quarter 2021
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (SOI) May Report Negative Earnings: Know the Trend Ahead of Next Week's Release
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (SOI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
HOUSTON, January 31, 2022--Solaris schedules fourth quarter and full year 2021 earnings call for February 22, 2022
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc.'s (NYSE:SOI) Intrinsic Value Is Potentially 99% Above Its Share Price
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Solaris Oilfield...
SOI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SOIWant to see what other sources are saying about Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc (SOI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc (SOI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc (SOI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch