Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (SOI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SOI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.6% of US stocks.
- SOI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- SOI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.31% of US stocks).
SOI Stock Summary
- SOI's went public 4.07 years ago, making it older than only 14.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc is reporting a growth rate of -151.31%; that's higher than merely 13.84% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SOI's revenue has grown -64.24% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 4.5% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc are IVAC, LTRX, PCOM, HLIT, and FLNT.
- Visit SOI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.solarisoilfield.com.
SOI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.45||52-week high||$15.07|
|Prev. close||$10.40||52-week low||$5.55|
|Day high||$10.66||Avg. volume||348,996|
|50-day MA||$10.76||Dividend yield||4.02%|
|200-day MA||$9.32||Market Cap||477.41M|
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (SOI) Company Bio
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. manufactures and sells patented mobile proppant management systems to unload, store, and deliver proppant at oil and natural gas well sites in the United States. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.
SOI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SOI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc ranked in the 15th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 85.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc over the past 1.76 years is -0.18%; that's higher than only 19.43% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Energy sector.
- Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -44.13. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 2.89% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SOI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOI Latest Social Stream
View Full SOI Social Stream
Latest SOI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOI as an investment opportunity.
Why It Might Not Make Sense To Buy Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (NYSE:SOI) For Its Upcoming Dividend
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. ( NYSE:SOI ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend...
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. ( NYSE:SOI ) will pay a dividend of US$0.10 on the 25th of June. The dividend...
Photo by BanksPhotos/iStock Unreleased via Getty Images A Bit Of Wait For Solaris To Turn Around Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure (SOI) will ride the benefits of the increasing energy activity levels in the medium-to-long term. The change in outlook was already evident in Q1 when the company's average fleet count shot...
How far off is Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. ( NYSE:SOI ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent...
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure (SOI) declares $0.105/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 4.2%Payable June 25; for shareholders of record June 15; ex-div June 14.See SOI Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
SOI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SOIWant to see what other sources are saying about Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc (SOI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc (SOI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc (SOI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch