Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (SOI): Price and Financial Metrics
SOI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.15||52-week high||$14.50|
|Prev. close||$7.48||52-week low||$7.15|
|Day high||$8.21||Avg. volume||274,247|
|50-day MA||$7.99||Dividend yield||6%|
|200-day MA||$9.79||Market Cap||373.24M|
SOI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOI POWR Grades
- SOI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SOI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SOI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
SOI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 421.7%, SOLARIS OILFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.32% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SOLARIS OILFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE INC is reporting a growth rate of 432.4%; that's higher than 96.47% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SOLARIS OILFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE INC comes in at 84.51%, a number that bests 92.31% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SOLARIS OILFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE INC are METC, USEG, AEMD, POWW, and YTRA.
- Visit SOI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.solarisoilfield.com.
SOI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, SOI's EV/EBIT ratio is 52.05% higher, now standing at 11.1.
- SOI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 158.7 over the prior 73 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOI.
SOI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SOI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.32% of graded US stocks.
- SOI's asset turnover comes in at 0.336 -- ranking 98th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- XYL, IEX, and CW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SOI.
The table below shows SOI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SOI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SOI, see our SOI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$11.14||Average Broker Recommendation||1.71 (Moderate Buy)|
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (SOI) Company Bio
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. manufactures and sells patented mobile proppant management systems to unload, store, and deliver proppant at oil and natural gas well sites in the United States. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SOI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOI Latest Social Stream
View Full SOI Social Stream
Latest SOI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOLARIS OILFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOI as an investment opportunity.
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure's (NYSE:SOI) Dividend Will Be $0.11
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc.'s ( NYSE:SOI ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.11 per share on 16th...
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
HOUSTON, May 16, 2023--Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (NYSE:SOI) declares a quarterly cash dividend of $0.11 per share
7 Dividend Stocks to Buy as Oil Prices Soar in 2023
While the hydrocarbon industry may have hit a lull, it can rise at any moment, boding well for dividend stocks to buy as oil prices soar.
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (NYSE:SOI) Analysts Just Slashed This Year's Revenue Estimates By 13%
The latest analyst coverage could presage a bad day for Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. ( NYSE:SOI ), with the...
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (SOI) Q1 Earnings Beat Estimates
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (SOI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 20% and 4.75%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SOI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SOIWant to see what other sources are saying about Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc (SOI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc (SOI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc (SOI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...