Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (SOI): Price and Financial Metrics
SOI Stock Summary
- SOI's went public 2.69 years ago, making it older than just 8.25% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SOI is currently 4.25, higher than merely 18.37% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.84%, Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.08% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SOI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are METC, SND, EPM, TDW, and BRY.
- Visit SOI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.solarisoilfield.com.
SOI Stock Price Chart More Charts
SOI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.10||52-week high||$19.31|
|Prev. close||$13.42||52-week low||$10.24|
|Day high||$13.40||Avg. volume||344,792|
|50-day MA||$12.65||Dividend yield||3.13%|
|200-day MA||$14.00||Market Cap||623.39M|
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (SOI) Company Bio
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. manufactures and sells patented mobile proppant management systems to unload, store, and deliver proppant at oil and natural gas well sites in the United States. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.