Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (SOI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOI POWR Grades
- SOI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.79% of US stocks.
- SOI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- SOI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
SOI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 45.87, SOLARIS OILFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 88.24% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, SOI has reported earnings growth of -274.77%, putting it ahead of merely 6.21% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SOI's revenue has grown 117.91% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.48% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SOI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are POWW, TXRH, DPRO, PED, and JBGS.
- SOI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SOLARIS OILFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE INC's official web site, go to www.solarisoilfield.com.
SOI Valuation Summary
- SOI's EV/EBIT ratio is 30.8; this is 139.69% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- SOI's price/sales ratio has moved down 24.9 over the prior 65 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOI.
SOI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SOI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.32% of graded US stocks.
- SOI's asset turnover comes in at 0.336 -- ranking 98th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- XYL, IEX, and CW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SOI.
The table below shows SOI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SOI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.12||52-week high||$14.61|
|Prev. close||$9.88||52-week low||$6.11|
|Day high||$9.50||Avg. volume||278,299|
|50-day MA||$10.47||Dividend yield||4.61%|
|200-day MA||$10.16||Market Cap||424.75M|
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (SOI) Company Bio
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. manufactures and sells patented mobile proppant management systems to unload, store, and deliver proppant at oil and natural gas well sites in the United States. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SOI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOI Latest Social Stream
View Full SOI Social Stream
Latest SOI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOLARIS OILFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOI as an investment opportunity.
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure (NYSE:SOI) shareholders have endured a 31% loss from investing in the stock five years ago
The main aim of stock picking is to find the market-beating stocks. But the main game is to find enough winners to more...
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (SOI) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
HOUSTON, August 22, 2022--Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (NYSE:SOI) declares a quarterly cash dividend of $0.105 per share
New Forecasts: Here's What Analysts Think The Future Holds For Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (NYSE:SOI)
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. ( NYSE:SOI ) shareholders will have a reason to smile today, with the analysts...
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (SOI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 53.85% and 31.98%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SOI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SOIWant to see what other sources are saying about Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc (SOI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc (SOI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc (SOI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch