Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (SOI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOI POWR Grades
- SOI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 85.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SOI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- SOI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 17.3% of US stocks).
SOI Stock Summary
- SOI's went public 4.37 years ago, making it older than merely 15.32% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc is reporting a growth rate of -411.06%; that's higher than merely 5.33% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc comes in at -38.95%, a number that bests merely 6.74% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc are HUSA, TGA, TXRH, FI, and MCF.
- SOI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc's official web site, go to www.solarisoilfield.com.
SOI Valuation Summary
- SOI's price/earnings ratio is -48.5; this is 341.29% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 52 months, SOI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 222.5.
- SOI's price/sales ratio has moved down 23.8 over the prior 52 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOI.
SOI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SOI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.88% of graded US stocks.
- SOI's asset turnover comes in at 0.266 -- ranking 99th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CMCO, ETN, and PPIH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SOI.
The table below shows SOI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SOI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.03||52-week high||$15.07|
|Prev. close||$7.39||52-week low||$5.55|
|Day high||$8.13||Avg. volume||293,759|
|50-day MA||$7.81||Dividend yield||5.68%|
|200-day MA||$9.94||Market Cap||366.83M|
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (SOI) Company Bio
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. manufactures and sells patented mobile proppant management systems to unload, store, and deliver proppant at oil and natural gas well sites in the United States. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SOI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOI Latest Social Stream
View Full SOI Social Stream
Latest SOI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOI as an investment opportunity.
Investors in Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure (NYSE:SOI) have unfortunately lost 50% over the last three years
For many investors, the main point of stock picking is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But in any...
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (NYSE:SOI) (Solaris) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.105 per share of Class A common stock, to be paid on September 24, 2021 to holders of record as of September 14, 2021. A distribution of $0.105 per unit has also been approved for holders of units in Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, LLC, which
In this article, we will be looking at 10 energy dividend stocks with over 2% yield. To skip our detailed analysis of the energy sector, you can go directly to see the 5 Energy Dividend Stocks with Over 2% Yield. Ever since the COVID-19 pandemic hit the globe, every industry has had to go through major […]
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (SOI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -50.00% and 21.87%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HOUSTON, July 28, 2021--SOI reports adjusted pro forma net loss of $(0.03) per share and adjusted EBITDA of $6.5 million for second quarter 2021
SOI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SOIWant to see what other sources are saying about Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc (SOI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc (SOI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc (SOI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch