Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (SOI): Price and Financial Metrics
SOI Stock Summary
- Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc's stock had its IPO on May 12, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 7.26% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc is higher than merely 15.71% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.84%, Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.7% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure Inc are EPM, TDW, VRS, CVEO, and BRY.
- Visit SOI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.solarisoilfield.com.
SOI Stock Price Chart More Charts
SOI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.15||52-week high||$19.31|
|Prev. close||$13.13||52-week low||$10.24|
|Day high||$13.19||Avg. volume||475,743|
|50-day MA||$11.48||Dividend yield||3.04%|
|200-day MA||$14.28||Market Cap||625.77M|
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. (SOI) Company Bio
Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure, Inc. manufactures and sells patented mobile proppant management systems to unload, store, and deliver proppant at oil and natural gas well sites in the United States. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.