Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOLO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SOLO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 31.51% of US stocks.
- SOLO's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SOLO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
SOLO Stock Summary
- SOLO's price/sales ratio is 133.81; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.06% of US stocks.
- SOLO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 6.24% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp comes in at 269.51%, a number that bests 96.86% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SOLO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MBII, RNLX, DIOD, NURO, and NTGR.
- Visit SOLO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.electrameccanica.com.
SOLO Valuation Summary
- SOLO's price/sales ratio is 424.7; this is 30235.71% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- SOLO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 37 months.
- Over the past 37 months, SOLO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOLO.
SOLO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SOLO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.24% of graded US stocks.
- SOLO's asset turnover comes in at 0.005 -- ranking 58th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- BLBD, TEX, and HY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SOLO.
The table below shows SOLO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SOLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.59||52-week high||$4.95|
|Prev. close||$1.63||52-week low||$1.26|
|Day high||$1.68||Avg. volume||1,897,506|
|50-day MA||$1.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.65||Market Cap||188.59M|
Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO) Company Bio
Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. engages in development and manufacture of electric vehicles. It operates through Electric Vehicles and Custom Build Vehicles segments. The Electric Vehicles segment develops and manufactures electric vehicles for mass markets. The Custom Build Vehicles segment offers high-end custom built vehicles
Most Popular Stories View All
SOLO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOLO Latest Social Stream
View Full SOLO Social Stream
Latest SOLO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOLO as an investment opportunity.
ElectraMeccanica — which is building Valley factory — gets initial fleet order from restaurant chain
ElectraMeccanica Vehicles Corp. — the Canadian maker of three-wheeled electric vehicles whose assembly facility is currently under construction in Mesa — has announced an initial fleet purchase from a restaurant chain.
ElectraMeccanica Vehicles (NASDAQ:SOLO) trades 2.6% higher premarket after it announced an initial fleet purchase of 20 SOLO Cargo EVs from Northern California-headquartered Mountain Mike's Pizza, a 40-year old regional pizza chain, with 200+ restaurants across California, Arizona, Oregon, Nevada and Utah. This marks the sixth fleet customer for ElectraMeccanica in the food delivery space. The partnership is an opportunity for Mountain Mike's...
Electric Vehicle Manufacturer Emphasizes Their Position in the Food Delivery Space SOLO EV Mountain Mike's Pizza SOLO EV Mountain Mike's Pizza VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ElectraMeccanica Vehicles Corp. (NASDAQ: SOLO) (“ElectraMeccanica” or the "Company"), a designer and manufacturer of electric vehicles revolutionizing the urban driving experience, today announced an initial fleet purchase of 20 SOLO Cargo EVs from Mountain Mike’s Pizza, a 40-year old regional
These seven EV stocks are all high-growth options investors looking to buy the dip may want to consider after this recent selloff.
Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp (NASDAQ: SOLO) has signed a non-binding partnership agreement with Faction Technology Inc. to demonstrate a pilot deployment of driverless and remote vehicle operation technology on its EV platform. Powered by the patent pending DriveLink Platform, Faction is focused on autonomous driving AI that is supported by teleoperation. Faction plans to utilize the SOLO EVs to test their autonomous driving technology related to micro-logistics and ride-on-demand. A test pilo
SOLO Price Returns
Continue Researching SOLOWant to see what other sources are saying about Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp (SOLO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp (SOLO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp (SOLO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch