Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO): Price and Financial Metrics
SOLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.66||52-week high||$1.45|
|Prev. close||$0.66||52-week low||$0.44|
|Day high||$0.67||Avg. volume||811,205|
|50-day MA||$0.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.71||Market Cap||78.13M|
SOLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOLO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SOLO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.84% of US stocks.
- SOLO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- SOLO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
SOLO Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 15.18, ELECTRAMECCANICA VEHICLES CORP has a higher such ratio than 92.85% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 512.06%, ELECTRAMECCANICA VEHICLES CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 96.74% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SOLO's revenue has grown 112.4% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.58% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ELECTRAMECCANICA VEHICLES CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be FARO, SHPW, ICAD, INVE, and BKYI.
- Visit SOLO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.electrameccanica.com.
SOLO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SOLO's EV/EBIT ratio is 100% lower, now standing at 0.
- Over the past 61 months, SOLO's price/sales ratio has gone down 277.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOLO.
SOLO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SOLO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.24% of graded US stocks.
- SOLO's asset turnover comes in at 0.005 -- ranking 58th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- BLBD, TEX, and HY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SOLO.
The table below shows SOLO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO) Company Bio
Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. engages in development and manufacture of electric vehicles. It operates through Electric Vehicles and Custom Build Vehicles segments. The Electric Vehicles segment develops and manufactures electric vehicles for mass markets. The Custom Build Vehicles segment offers high-end custom built vehicles
SOLO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOLO Latest Social Stream
View Full SOLO Social Stream
Latest SOLO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ELECTRAMECCANICA VEHICLES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOLO as an investment opportunity.
ElectraMeccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO) May Find a Bottom Soon, Here's Why You Should Buy the Stock Now
ElectraMeccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO) appears to have found support after losing some value lately, as indicated by the formation of a hammer chart. In addition to this technical chart pattern, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher enhances the stock's potential for a turnaround in the near term.
25-Year Senior Management with Extensive EV Industry Experience to Lead Financial InitiativesVANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Foremost Lithium Resource & Technology Ltd. (NASDAQ: FMST) (CSE: FAT) (“Foremost Lithium”, “Foremost” or the “Company”), a North American hard-rock lithium exploration company, today announced that it has appointed Ms. Bal Bhullar as its Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary effective September 07, 2023. Ms. Bhullar succeeds Cyrus
Should investors be excited or worried when a stock's 50 -day simple moving average crosses above the 200-day simple moving average?
ElectraMeccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
These are the meme stocks to avoid.
SOLO Price Returns
Continue Researching SOLOWant to see what other sources are saying about Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp (SOLO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp (SOLO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp (SOLO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch