Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOLO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SOLO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.31% of US stocks.
- SOLO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SOLO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
SOLO Stock Summary
- SOLO's price/sales ratio is 896.44; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.93% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp is reporting a growth rate of 482.21%; that's higher than 95.74% of US stocks.
- Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -61.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 3.31% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be FENC, CAPR, SRRA, BCDA, and VTGN.
- SOLO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp's official web site, go to www.electrameccanica.com.
SOLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.35||52-week high||$13.60|
|Prev. close||$4.38||52-week low||$1.62|
|Day high||$4.41||Avg. volume||9,825,901|
|50-day MA||$3.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.11||Market Cap||491.15M|
Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO) Company Bio
Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. engages in development and manufacture of electric vehicles. It operates through Electric Vehicles and Custom Build Vehicles segments. The Electric Vehicles segment develops and manufactures electric vehicles for mass markets. The Custom Build Vehicles segment offers high-end custom built vehicles
SOLO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOLO Latest Social Stream
View Full SOLO Social Stream
Latest SOLO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOLO as an investment opportunity.
Vlad Dmytrenko/iStock via Getty Images Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO) designs and manufactures the three-wheeled, single-seat electric vehicle called the "SOLO". The company sees an opportunity to capture demand for an affordable urban transport option positioned between bicycles and larger passenger vehicles. There is also an EV sportscar and roadster in...
You could definitely make a statement driving ElectraMeccanica's (SOLO) flagship SOLO EV but the stock's success will largely depend on the mass adoption of such three-wheeled single-seater EVs.
Between the high valuation of CCIV stock and the middle-of-the-pack status of Lucid Motors, the shares are unattractive.
Penny stocks can be volatile and stressful for investors.
With President Biden’s proposal to invest $174 billion in electric vehicle (EV) development, the domestic EV industry could witness solid growth soon despite short-term hurdles such as a global semiconductor chip shortage. Supportive government policies and regulations worldwide should also contribute to the industry’s growth. As a result, Wall Street expects the shares of EV makers Fisker (FSR) and Electrameccanica (SOLO) to gain more than 80% over the next 12 months. Read on for details.
SOLO Price Returns
Continue Researching SOLOWant to see what other sources are saying about Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp (SOLO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp (SOLO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp (SOLO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch