Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOLO POWR Grades
- SOLO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 46.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SOLO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SOLO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
SOLO Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 35.87, ELECTRAMECCANICA VEHICLES CORP has a higher such ratio than 95.9% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 765.99%, ELECTRAMECCANICA VEHICLES CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 97.39% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SOLO's revenue has grown 340.89% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.08% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ELECTRAMECCANICA VEHICLES CORP are SERA, AMPG, LAW, INTZ, and UCL.
- Visit SOLO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.electrameccanica.com.
SOLO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SOLO's EV/EBIT ratio is 100% lower, now standing at 0.
- SOLO's price/sales ratio has moved down 255.4 over the prior 50 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOLO.
SOLO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SOLO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.24% of graded US stocks.
- SOLO's asset turnover comes in at 0.005 -- ranking 58th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- BLBD, TEX, and HY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SOLO.
The table below shows SOLO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SOLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.35||52-week high||$4.10|
|Prev. close||$1.30||52-week low||$1.17|
|Day high||$1.36||Avg. volume||1,526,879|
|50-day MA||$1.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.75||Market Cap||160.12M|
Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO) Company Bio
Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. engages in development and manufacture of electric vehicles. It operates through Electric Vehicles and Custom Build Vehicles segments. The Electric Vehicles segment develops and manufactures electric vehicles for mass markets. The Custom Build Vehicles segment offers high-end custom built vehicles
Most Popular Stories View All
SOLO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOLO Latest Social Stream
View Full SOLO Social Stream
Latest SOLO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ELECTRAMECCANICA VEHICLES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOLO as an investment opportunity.
Make 1,000% gains with these undervalued small-cap stocks.
Short-squeeze stocks are coming back in full force, which is why investors should be on alert regarding these three picks.
These stocks under $2 could rocket to $20 or even higher over the next few years based on their strong growth potential.
Long term investing is the way to go, but that doesn't mean you should hold every stock forever. We really hate to see...
These penny stocks to sell have had a horrible run at the stock market and its all for good reason
SOLO Price Returns
Continue Researching SOLOWant to see what other sources are saying about Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp (SOLO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp (SOLO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp (SOLO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch