Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOLO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SOLO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SOLO is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- SOLO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.76% of US stocks).
SOLO Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 406.65, Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp has a higher such ratio than 98.63% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SOLO's revenue has grown 101.55% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.61% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SOLO comes in at -64.54% -- higher than that of only 4.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp are GAN, ACCD, TRIP, EPAY, and EXAS.
- SOLO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp's official web site, go to www.electrameccanica.com.
SOLO Valuation Summary
- SOLO's price/sales ratio is 424.7; this is 30235.71% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- SOLO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 37 months.
- Over the past 37 months, SOLO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOLO.
SOLO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SOLO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.35% of graded US stocks.
- SOLO's asset turnover comes in at 0.005 -- ranking 58th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- BLBD, BWA, and DAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SOLO.
The table below shows SOLO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SOLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.41||52-week high||$13.60|
|Prev. close||$3.46||52-week low||$2.45|
|Day high||$3.54||Avg. volume||6,693,871|
|50-day MA||$3.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.65||Market Cap||385.30M|
Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO) Company Bio
Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. engages in development and manufacture of electric vehicles. It operates through Electric Vehicles and Custom Build Vehicles segments. The Electric Vehicles segment develops and manufactures electric vehicles for mass markets. The Custom Build Vehicles segment offers high-end custom built vehicles
Most Popular Stories View All
SOLO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOLO Latest Social Stream
View Full SOLO Social Stream
Latest SOLO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOLO as an investment opportunity.
While Honda (HMC) announces plans to go all-electric in China by 2030, ElectraMeccanica (SOLO) seals a deal with Bosch for repair and maintenance services for its flagship SOLO model.
Nikola (NKLA) stock got a boost this morning after announcing a collaboration with PGT Trucking for its electric vehicles (EVs).
ElectraMeccanica Vehicles (SOLO) stock is on the move Thursday after announcing a major deal with Robert Bosch LLC concerning its Solo EV.
ElectraMeccanica Announces Strategic Agreement with Bosch to Launch Initial Service Network for Flagship SOLO EV
Global Mobility Solutions and Industrials Technology Firm to Act as ElectraMeccanica’s Vehicle Strategic Service ProviderVANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ElectraMeccanica Vehicles Corp. (NASDAQ: SOLO) ("ElectraMeccanica" or the "Company"), a designer and manufacturer of electric vehicles revolutionizing the urban driving experience, has signed a strategic agreement with Robert Bosch LLC (“Bosch”), a leading global mobility solutions and industrials technology firm,
These penny stocks have huge potential and solid business fundamentals.
SOLO Price Returns
Continue Researching SOLOWant to see what other sources are saying about Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp (SOLO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp (SOLO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp (SOLO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch