Sonim Technologies, Inc. (SONM): Price and Financial Metrics
SONM Stock Summary
- Sonim Technologies Inc's stock had its IPO on May 10, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 2.94% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Sonim Technologies Inc is higher than it is for about merely 4.73% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -95.99%, Sonim Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 1.49% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sonim Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be QUMU, ISSC, ISNS, CRNT, and SRI.
- Visit SONM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sonimtech.com.
SONM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SONM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.89||52-week high||$2.75|
|Prev. close||$1.01||52-week low||$0.42|
|Day high||$1.00||Avg. volume||3,214,921|
|50-day MA||$0.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.83||Market Cap||59.02M|
Sonim Technologies, Inc. (SONM) Company Bio
Sonim Technologies, Inc. engages in the design and manufacture of mission-critical smart phone-based solutions for workers in extreme, hazardous, and isolated environments. Its products include ultra-rugged mobile phones, business process applications, and a suite of industrial-grade accessories. The company was founded by Ram Chandran, Isaac Eteminan, Anush Gopalan, Jai Kumar, Sudu Srinivasan, and Joakim Wiklund on August 5, 1999 and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA.
SONM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SONM Latest Social Stream
View Full SONM Social Stream
Latest SONM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sonim Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SONM as an investment opportunity.
Sonim (SONM) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Sonim Technologies (Nasdaq: SONM) announced today a new partnership with Energy Electronics, LLC, a premier distributor of corporate communications devices. This partnership will make the Sonim RS80 SmartScanner tablet and RS60 SmartScanner handheld accessible across North America.
Sonim Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: SONM), today announced it has regained compliance with Nasdaq listing requirements.
Sonim Technologies (Nasdaq: SONM) announced today that its Sonim SCAN and SOS applications, part of its SonimWare Enterprise Mobility Software, are now FirstNet Certified™ and accessible via the FirstNet App Catalog.
Sonim Technologies (Nasdaq: SONM) today announced the commercial availability of its RS80 SmartScanner tablet in North America and Europe. Designed to serve industrial, field service and public safety workers in demanding work environments, the RS80 is the first fully-rugged tablet to join the Sonim ultra-rugged product line.
SONM Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!