Sonim Technologies, Inc. (SONM): Price and Financial Metrics
SONM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.71||52-week high||$1.30|
|Prev. close||$0.70||52-week low||$0.40|
|Day high||$0.71||Avg. volume||275,868|
|50-day MA||$0.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.77||Market Cap||29.29M|
SONM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SONM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SONM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SONM is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 136 days.
- SONM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 17.49% of US stocks).
SONM Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SONIM TECHNOLOGIES INC is higher than it is for about merely 5.68% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -85.01%, SONIM TECHNOLOGIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.81% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SONIM TECHNOLOGIES INC comes in at 74.95%, a number that bests 92.65% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SONIM TECHNOLOGIES INC are HNST, MLSS, LPRO, EVOK, and DCGO.
- SONM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SONIM TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.sonimtech.com.
SONM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SONM's price/earnings ratio is 155.45% lower, now standing at -14.5.
- SONM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9.7 over the prior 53 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SONM.
SONM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SONM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.93% of graded US stocks.
- SONM's asset turnover comes in at 1.12 -- ranking 33rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SONM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Sonim Technologies, Inc. (SONM) Company Bio
Sonim Technologies, Inc. engages in the design and manufacture of mission-critical smart phone-based solutions for workers in extreme, hazardous, and isolated environments. Its products include ultra-rugged mobile phones, business process applications, and a suite of industrial-grade accessories. The company was founded by Ram Chandran, Isaac Eteminan, Anush Gopalan, Jai Kumar, Sudu Srinivasan, and Joakim Wiklund on August 5, 1999 and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA.
SONM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SONM Latest Social Stream
View Full SONM Social Stream
Latest SONM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SONIM TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SONM as an investment opportunity.
Sonim Hits Another Milestone: Tier-One Carrier in Australia Selects Premium Mobile Hotspot for 2024 Lineup
Sonim's global momentum builds across mobile broadband San Diego, California--(Newsfile Corp. - September 18, 2023) - Sonim Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: SONM), today announced another significant milestone in its growth strategy - a tier-one carrier in Australia has chosen to introduce Sonim's premium mobile hotspot from its new connected solutions product line to its consumer and business customers. This new commitment signals Sonim's successful market penetration into Australia and propels its g
You may think that with a price-to-sales (or "P/S") ratio of 0.3x Sonim Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SONM ) is a stock...
Sonim Gears for Dynamic Growth in 2024: New Customer Agreement Propels Launch of Premium-tier Mobile Hotspot
Tier-one carrier in North America selects Sonim's premium tier mobile hotspot, targeting consumers and business customers for its 2024 lineup San Diego, California--(Newsfile Corp. - September 13, 2023) - Sonim Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SONM), today announced that in a significant stride towards solidifying its industry leadership, a leading North American carrier has committed to launching Sonim's new premium 5G mobile hotspot for customers in 2024. This early indication of market acceptance
San Diego, California--(Newsfile Corp. - August 29, 2023) - Sonim Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: SONM) today announced availability of the Sonim XP10 5G ultra-rugged smartphone for T-Mobile Business customers in the US. Approved for sale on T-Mobile, America's largest and fastest 5G network, the tough XP10 enables users to tap into specialized capabilities designed to meet their mission-centric needs on the T-Mobile network.Sonim Technologies XP10 Smartphone now approved for use on T-MobileTo view a
Pre-market stock movers are a hot topic with investors this morning and we're checking out the biggest ones worth watching on Tuesday!
SONM Price Returns