Sonim Technologies, Inc. (SONM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SONM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SONM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.67% of US stocks.
- SONM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- SONM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
SONM Stock Summary
- SONM has a market capitalization of $27,251,581 -- more than approximately merely 3.56% of US stocks.
- Sonim Technologies Inc's stock had its IPO on May 10, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 5.14% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Sonim Technologies Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.43% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sonim Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KMDA, NAVB, UTSI, TMBR, and RNWK.
- SONM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sonim Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.sonimtech.com.
SONM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SONM's price/sales ratio is 86.79% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 28 months, SONM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 22.8.
- Over the past 28 months, SONM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 56.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SONM.
SONM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SONM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.86% of graded US stocks.
- SONM's asset turnover comes in at 1.12 -- ranking 34th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SONM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SONM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SONM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.12||52-week high||$17.00|
|Prev. close||$3.20||52-week low||$3.07|
|Day high||$3.31||Avg. volume||586,168|
|50-day MA||$4.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.70||Market Cap||26.57M|
Sonim Technologies, Inc. (SONM) Company Bio
Sonim Technologies, Inc. engages in the design and manufacture of mission-critical smart phone-based solutions for workers in extreme, hazardous, and isolated environments. Its products include ultra-rugged mobile phones, business process applications, and a suite of industrial-grade accessories. The company was founded by Ram Chandran, Isaac Eteminan, Anush Gopalan, Jai Kumar, Sudu Srinivasan, and Joakim Wiklund on August 5, 1999 and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
SONM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SONM Latest Social Stream
View Full SONM Social Stream
Latest SONM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sonim Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SONM as an investment opportunity.
There's only one day of trading left so let's start it off right with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday.
Good morning. investor!
Good morning, investor!
Sonim Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: SONM) is trading significantly lower Wednesday after the company announced a one-for-10 reverse stock split. The reverse stock split will become effective sometime after the market closes today and the common stock is expected to begin trading on a split-adjusted basis when the market opens tomorrow. Sonim Technologies is a U.S-based company that provides ultra-rugged mobile phones and accessories, which are designed specifically for task workers physically engage
Stock futures are up, indicating a tepid rebound for major indexes that have come under renewed pressure
SONM Price Returns