Sonim Technologies, Inc. (SONM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SONM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SONM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.8% of US stocks.
- SONM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 59 days.
- SONM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.6% of US stocks).
SONM Stock Summary
- SONM has a higher market value than merely 6.69% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $21,643,718.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SONIM TECHNOLOGIES INC is higher than it is for about merely 5.79% of US stocks.
- SONIM TECHNOLOGIES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -152.56%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 3.39% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SONIM TECHNOLOGIES INC are TRVN, CTSO, FCEL, AYRO, and SQL.
- Visit SONM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sonimtech.com.
SONM Valuation Summary
- SONM's price/earnings ratio is -0.8; this is 103.11% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 45 months, SONM's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SONM.
SONM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SONM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.93% of graded US stocks.
- SONM's asset turnover comes in at 1.12 -- ranking 33rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SONM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SONM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SONM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.51||52-week high||$1.58|
|Prev. close||$0.50||52-week low||$0.40|
|Day high||$0.52||Avg. volume||81,140|
|50-day MA||$0.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.57||Market Cap||20.69M|
Sonim Technologies, Inc. (SONM) Company Bio
Sonim Technologies, Inc. engages in the design and manufacture of mission-critical smart phone-based solutions for workers in extreme, hazardous, and isolated environments. Its products include ultra-rugged mobile phones, business process applications, and a suite of industrial-grade accessories. The company was founded by Ram Chandran, Isaac Eteminan, Anush Gopalan, Jai Kumar, Sudu Srinivasan, and Joakim Wiklund on August 5, 1999 and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
SONM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SONM Latest Social Stream
View Full SONM Social Stream
Latest SONM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SONIM TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SONM as an investment opportunity.
Current Balance Sheet Supports Drive to Profitable Operations San Diego, California--(Newsfile Corp. - December 15, 2022) - Sonim Technologies (NASDAQ: SONM) today announced that it expects continued sequential growth in the fourth quarter of 2022, ending December 31, with revenue anticipated to be in excess of $24 million. Achieving at least $24 million in fourth quarter revenue would represent sequential growth of at least 17% from revenue of $20.5 million in the third quarter 2022 ...
Newly Designed Enterprise Smartphone Delivers Simple, Fast and Reliable Communications with Freedom to Choose San Diego, California--(Newsfile Corp. - December 13, 2022) - Sonim Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: SONM) announced today that the global unlocked version of the ultra-rugged XP10 5G smartphone will be available in early 2023. The XP10, which has recently launched with multiple carriers in North America, is the latest addition to Sonim's ultra-rugged product line, building on the solid founda
We're starting off the day with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers that traders will want to watch on Thursday!
Streamlined, High Utility, Ultra-Rugged Smartphone Pushes Toughness to New Levels San Diego, California--(Newsfile Corp. - December 8, 2022) - Sonim Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: SONM) today announced the availability of the XP10 in Canada. Sonim's new smartphone is the first to combine the benefits of an ultra-rugged device with the speed and performance of 5G.Sonim Technologies Launches XP10 5G Smartphone with BellTo view an enhanced version of this graphic, please visit:https://images.newsfileco
Streamlined, High Utility, Ultra-Rugged Smartphone Pushes Toughness to New Levels San Diego, California--(Newsfile Corp. - December 6, 2022) - Sonim Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: SONM) today announced the availability of the XP10 for TELUS customers in Canada. Sonim's XP10 is the company's first device that combines the benefits of an ultra-rugged device with the speed and performance of 5G.Sonim Technologies Launches XP10 5G Smartphone with TELUSTo view an enhanced version of this graphic, please
SONM Price Returns