Sonim Technologies, Inc. (SONM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SONM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SONM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SONM is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 134 days.
- SONM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
SONM Stock Summary
- SONM has a higher market value than merely 1.09% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $11,214,362.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.21, Sonim Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than only 3.04% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Sonim Technologies Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.67% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sonim Technologies Inc are SNCR, THTX, CRNT, EMAN, and FKWL.
- Visit SONM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sonimtech.com.
SONM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SONM's price/sales ratio is 86.79% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 28 months, SONM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 22.8.
- Over the past 28 months, SONM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 56.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SONM.
SONM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SONM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.93% of graded US stocks.
- SONM's asset turnover comes in at 1.12 -- ranking 33rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SONM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SONM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SONM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.64||52-week high||$17.00|
|Prev. close||$0.70||52-week low||$0.63|
|Day high||$0.69||Avg. volume||471,479|
|50-day MA||$1.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.64||Market Cap||10.30M|
Sonim Technologies, Inc. (SONM) Company Bio
Sonim Technologies, Inc. engages in the design and manufacture of mission-critical smart phone-based solutions for workers in extreme, hazardous, and isolated environments. Its products include ultra-rugged mobile phones, business process applications, and a suite of industrial-grade accessories. The company was founded by Ram Chandran, Isaac Eteminan, Anush Gopalan, Jai Kumar, Sudu Srinivasan, and Joakim Wiklund on August 5, 1999 and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
SONM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SONM Latest Social Stream
View Full SONM Social Stream
Latest SONM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sonim Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SONM as an investment opportunity.
Sonim Announces New Design Win Awards with Leading Canadian Carriers for Next-Generation Rugged 5G Smartphone and PTT-focused Feature Phone
Sonim Technologies (Nasdaq: SONM) announced today the company has secured design win awards for the company's next generation products from two long-time carrier customers in Canada. The design win awards include a next-generation ultra-rugged 5G smartphone and a PTT-focused feature phone.
Sonim Technologies (Nasdaq: SONM) announced today the launch of the Klein RESCUE waterproof Remote Speaker Microphone (RSM) coming in Q1, 2022. The RESCUE RSM is compatible with Sonim SecureAudio Connector handsets including the XP5s and XP8.
Investment company 180 Degree Capital Corp. (Current Portfolio) buys comScore Inc, Quantum Corp, sells PFSweb Inc, Lantronix Inc, Sonim Technologies Inc, Enzo Biochem Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, 180 Degree Capital Corp.
Sonim (SONM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -101.54% and -10.28%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Sonim Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: SONM), a leading U.S. provider of ultra-rugged mobile devices, accessories and solutions designed specifically for task workers physically engaged in their work environments, reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
SONM Price Returns