Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SONN POWR Grades
- SONN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.32% of US stocks.
- SONN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 75 days.
- SONN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
SONN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $8,806,913, SONNET BIOTHERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS INC has a greater market value than merely 2.73% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SONNET BIOTHERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about only 5.17% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SONN is more volatile than 97.51% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SONNET BIOTHERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DBVT, CANF, VCNX, IPSC, and PULM.
- SONN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SONNET BIOTHERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.sonnetbio.com.
SONN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SONN's price/sales ratio is 1139.02% higher, now standing at 25.4.
- Over the past 198 months, SONN's price/sales ratio has gone down 170.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SONN.
SONN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -380.36%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -38.18%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 97.71%.
The table below shows SONN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SONN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SONN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.63% of graded US stocks.
- SONN's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 440th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- QGEN, ALNY, and RDUS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SONN.
The table below shows SONN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SONN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SONN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.16||52-week high||$9.37|
|Prev. close||$1.11||52-week low||$0.91|
|Day high||$1.17||Avg. volume||1,155,428|
|50-day MA||$1.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.64||Market Cap||9.92M|
Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN) Company Bio
Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. operates as a clinical stage biotechnology company. The Company develops fully human albumin binding technology that helps the development of innovative targeted biologic drugs with enhanced single-or bi-specific mechanisms. Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
SONN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SONN Latest Social Stream
View Full SONN Social Stream
Latest SONN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SONNET BIOTHERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SONN as an investment opportunity.
It's the final day of trading this week and we're checking in on the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday morning!
Sonnet BioTherapeutics Announces Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Data in a Phase 1 Dose-Escalation Trial of SON-1010
Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:SONN) (the "Company" or "Sonnet"), a clinical-stage company developing targeted immunotherapeutic drugs, announced today that pharmacokinetic (PK) profile simulation of SON-1010 dosing has been completed in its randomized, placebo-controlled Phase 1 clinical trial in healthy volunteers.
By Josh Beckerman Shares of Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings Inc. were up 8% to $1.40 after it announced a clinical collaboration agreement with Roche Holding…
Sonnet BioTherapeutics Announces a Collaboration with Roche for the Clinical Evaluation of SON-1010 with atezolizumab in Ovarian Cancer
Sonnet''s lead product, SON-1010, to be evaluated in combination with Roche''s atezolizumab (Tecentriq®)Sonnet will sponsor the clinical study in patients with platinum-resistant ovarian cancer, scheduled to commence during the second calendar quarter …
SONN Price Returns