Sonos, Inc. (SONO): Price and Financial Metrics
SONO Stock Summary
- Sonos Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.14% of US listed stocks.
- Sonos Inc's stock had its IPO on August 2, 2018, making it an older stock than only 0.89% of US equities in our set.
- SONO's current price/earnings ratio is 62.65, which is higher than 88.99% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SONO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NXGN, RDWR, THRM, SENS, and DOMO.
- SONO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sonos Inc's official web site, go to www.sonos.com.
SONO Stock Price Chart More Charts
SONO Price/Volume Stats
Sonos, Inc. (SONO) Company Bio
Sonos, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and sells multi-room audio products primarily for use in private residences in the United States and internationally. It offers wireless speakers, home theater speakers, and components. The company offers its products through third-party retail stores and e-commerce retailers, as well as through its sonos.com Website. The company was formerly known as Rincon Audio, Inc. and changed its name to Sonos, Inc. in May 2004. Sonos, Inc. was founded in 2002 and is based in Santa Barbara, California.