Sonos, Inc. (SONO): Price and Financial Metrics
SONO Stock Summary
- SONO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.08 -- higher than merely 11.11% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Sonos Inc's stock had its IPO on August 2, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 2.25% of US equities in our set.
- SONO's current price/earnings ratio is 224.46, which is higher than 98.4% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SONO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GLUU, AYX, NBIX, AUDC, and STAA.
- Visit SONO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sonos.com.
SONO Stock Price Chart More Charts
SONO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.99||52-week high||$16.88|
|Prev. close||$7.98||52-week low||$6.58|
|Day high||$8.05||Avg. volume||2,091,746|
|50-day MA||$11.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.80||Market Cap||878.92M|
Sonos, Inc. (SONO) Company Bio
Sonos, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and sells multi-room audio products primarily for use in private residences in the United States and internationally. It offers wireless speakers, home theater speakers, and components. The company offers its products through third-party retail stores and e-commerce retailers, as well as through its sonos.com Website. The company was formerly known as Rincon Audio, Inc. and changed its name to Sonos, Inc. in May 2004. Sonos, Inc. was founded in 2002 and is based in Santa Barbara, California.