Sonos, Inc. (SONO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SONO POWR Grades
- SONO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SONO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SONO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.54% of US stocks).
SONO Stock Summary
- For SONO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 9.71% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -51.17%, Sonos Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.18% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Sonos Inc is reporting a growth rate of 192.97%; that's higher than 89.25% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SONO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CALX, ATEN, EMKR, CAMT, and ERII.
- SONO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sonos Inc's official web site, go to www.sonos.com.
SONO Valuation Summary
- SONO's EV/EBIT ratio is 23.5; this is 27.13% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 38 months, SONO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 102.9.
- SONO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 86.9 over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SONO.
SONO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SONO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.33% of graded US stocks.
- SONO's asset turnover comes in at 1.691 -- ranking 3rd of 21 Recreation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SONO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SONO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SONO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.20||52-week high||$42.57|
|Prev. close||$22.80||52-week low||$17.43|
|Day high||$23.28||Avg. volume||2,768,060|
|50-day MA||$20.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.87||Market Cap||2.97B|
Sonos, Inc. (SONO) Company Bio
Sonos, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and sells multi-room audio products primarily for use in private residences in the United States and internationally. It offers wireless speakers, home theater speakers, and components. The company offers its products through third-party retail stores and e-commerce retailers, as well as through its sonos.com Website. The company was formerly known as Rincon Audio, Inc. and changed its name to Sonos, Inc. in May 2004. Sonos, Inc. was founded in 2002 and is based in Santa Barbara, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SONO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SONO Latest Social Stream
View Full SONO Social Stream
Latest SONO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sonos Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SONO as an investment opportunity.
Sonos Inc. (SONO) delivered better-than-expected Fiscal Q1 2022 results characterized by record-setting revenue and strong adjusted EBITDA margins. Revenue and earnings topped estimates amid chip shortages that constrained supply. The company also issued a solid full-year outlook affirming expected growth. SONO shares rose 0.23% to close at $26.65 on February 9. Sonos offers smart wireless home sound systems. Its solutions support streaming services worldwide and offer access to music, internet radio, and podcasts. Sonos Earnings Revenue in the quarter was up 3% year-over-year to record-highs of $664.5 million, topping the consensus estimate of $641.01 million. Adjusted EBITDA declined to $163.1 million compared to $166.
For its first quarter, Sonos earned $664.5 billion, which was 3% higher than the same quarter of 2021. In Sonos' earnings release, the company quoted CEO Patrick Spence as saying the results would have been better "but for chip shortages that constrained our supply, as demand was, and continues to be, strong." "Longer term, the opportunity for Sonos is tremendous," Spence added.
Sonos CEO Patrick Spence joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss first quarter earnings for the company, supply chain constraints, strong consumer demand, innovation, and the outlook for growth.
Yahoo Finance Live's Julie Hyman and Brian Sozzi discuss quarterly earnings for Twitter, Uber, and Sonos.
Sonos' (SONO) first-quarter fiscal 2022 results are driven by a robust demand environment amid global supply chain disruptions.
SONO Price Returns