Sonos, Inc. (SONO): Price and Financial Metrics
SONO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.57||52-week high||$21.98|
|Prev. close||$12.74||52-week low||$12.44|
|Day high||$12.84||Avg. volume||1,939,823|
|50-day MA||$14.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.12||Market Cap||1.61B|
SONO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SONO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SONO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.18% of US stocks.
- SONO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SONO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 0.46% of US stocks).
SONO Stock Summary
- For SONO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 12.25% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 103.94%, SONOS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.93% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SONO has reported earnings growth of -124.28%, putting it ahead of just 11.15% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SONOS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GPRO, GKOS, AAOI, SCKT, and CMBM.
- SONO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SONOS INC's official web site, go to www.sonos.com.
SONO Valuation Summary
- SONO's price/earnings ratio is -38.1; this is 248.83% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SONO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 21.4 over the prior 63 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SONO.
SONO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SONO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.33% of graded US stocks.
- SONO's asset turnover comes in at 1.691 -- ranking 3rd of 21 Recreation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SONO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Sonos, Inc. (SONO) Company Bio
Sonos, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and sells multi-room audio products primarily for use in private residences in the United States and internationally. It offers wireless speakers, home theater speakers, and components. The company offers its products through third-party retail stores and e-commerce retailers, as well as through its sonos.com Website. The company was formerly known as Rincon Audio, Inc. and changed its name to Sonos, Inc. in May 2004. Sonos, Inc. was founded in 2002 and is based in Santa Barbara, California.
SONO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SONO Latest Social Stream
View Full SONO Social Stream
Latest SONO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SONOS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SONO as an investment opportunity.
The markets have given investors a wild ride over the last three years, and that has resulted in several promising companies selling at deeply discounted prices. High inflation and lower consumer spending have pressured these companies' revenue growth and scared away many short-term traders. After launching in 2011, Chewy quickly scaled into a large business with over $10 billion in annual revenue.
Investors need to pay close attention to Sonos (SONO) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
On September 20, 2023, Patrick Spence, the CEO of Sonos Inc (NASDAQ:SONO), sold 45,000 shares of the company.
Sonos (SONO) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Sonos (SONO) adds that the new speaker delivers up to 24 hours of battery life, which is double the playback time of the original Move speaker.
SONO Price Returns