Sonos, Inc. (SONO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SONO POWR Grades
- SONO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SONO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SONO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
SONO Stock Summary
- SONO's current price/earnings ratio is 127.09, which is higher than 96.27% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For SONO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 8.22% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.99%, SONOS INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.15% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SONOS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NBIX, VIAV, DZSI, PDEX, and CMBM.
- Visit SONO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sonos.com.
SONO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SONO's EV/EBIT ratio is 118.32% higher, now standing at 41.7.
- SONO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 56 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SONO.
SONO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SONO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.33% of graded US stocks.
- SONO's asset turnover comes in at 1.691 -- ranking 3rd of 21 Recreation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SONO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SONO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SONO, see our SONO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$46.29||Average Broker Recommendation||1.56 (Moderate Buy)|
SONO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SONO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.29||52-week high||$31.22|
|Prev. close||$19.24||52-week low||$13.65|
|Day high||$19.37||Avg. volume||1,798,982|
|50-day MA||$19.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.83||Market Cap||2.46B|
Sonos, Inc. (SONO) Company Bio
Sonos, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and sells multi-room audio products primarily for use in private residences in the United States and internationally. It offers wireless speakers, home theater speakers, and components. The company offers its products through third-party retail stores and e-commerce retailers, as well as through its sonos.com Website. The company was formerly known as Rincon Audio, Inc. and changed its name to Sonos, Inc. in May 2004. Sonos, Inc. was founded in 2002 and is based in Santa Barbara, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SONO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SONO Latest Social Stream
View Full SONO Social Stream
Latest SONO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SONOS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SONO as an investment opportunity.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Tuesday
We're starting off the day with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Tuesday morning!
SONY vs. SONO: Which Stock Should Value Investors Buy Now?
SONY vs. SONO: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Sonos (SONO) Down 5.6% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
Sonos (SONO) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Sonos chief explains why it made its unusual looking new speakers
Sonos is adding new dimensions to its offerings – and removing one of its most beloved products
Sonos (SONO) Unveils Two Smart Speakers: Major Highlights
Sonos (SONO) rolls out the Era 300 and Era 100 smart speakers, delivering an immersive spatial audio experience.
SONO Price Returns
Continue Researching SONOWant to do more research on Sonos Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sonos Inc (SONO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sonos Inc (SONO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sonos Inc (SONO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...