Sonos, Inc. (SONO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SONO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SONO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SONO is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- SONO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.42% of US stocks).
SONO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SONO is 3.13 -- better than 83.77% of US stocks.
- For SONO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 8.82% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.63%, SONOS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 12.45% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SONO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GPRO, AXTI, VIAV, UTHR, and CMBM.
- SONO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SONOS INC's official web site, go to www.sonos.com.
SONO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SONO's EV/EBIT ratio is 52.53% higher, now standing at 28.6.
- Over the past 53 months, SONO's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SONO.
SONO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SONO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.33% of graded US stocks.
- SONO's asset turnover comes in at 1.691 -- ranking 3rd of 21 Recreation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SONO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SONO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SONO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.79||52-week high||$31.34|
|Prev. close||$17.80||52-week low||$13.65|
|Day high||$18.16||Avg. volume||2,697,322|
|50-day MA||$15.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.86||Market Cap||2.25B|
Sonos, Inc. (SONO) Company Bio
Sonos, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and sells multi-room audio products primarily for use in private residences in the United States and internationally. It offers wireless speakers, home theater speakers, and components. The company offers its products through third-party retail stores and e-commerce retailers, as well as through its sonos.com Website. The company was formerly known as Rincon Audio, Inc. and changed its name to Sonos, Inc. in May 2004. Sonos, Inc. was founded in 2002 and is based in Santa Barbara, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SONO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SONO Latest Social Stream
View Full SONO Social Stream
Latest SONO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SONOS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SONO as an investment opportunity.
Sonos (SONO) releases Listen Better Report for 2022, which highlights various initiatives made by the company to achieve its sustainability goals.
Sonos Reports Progress Made Against Climate Action Plan, Restates Commitment to Product Longevity and Sustainability
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., November 29, 2022--Today Sonos released its annual Listen Better Report, offering a comprehensive overview of the company’s ESG efforts.
Sonos ( NASDAQ:SONO ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$1.75b (up 2.1% from FY 2021). Net...
Sonos CEO Patrick Spence sits down with Yahoo Finance’s Brian Sozzi to discuss macroeconomic headwinds, inventory, discounting, the product pipeline, and profitability.
In a shareholder-friendly move, Sonos (SONO) recently announces a $100 million worth of share repurchase authorization.
SONO Price Returns