Sonos, Inc. (SONO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SONO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SONO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.09% of US stocks.
- SONO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- SONO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 12.31% of US stocks).
SONO Stock Summary
- Sonos Inc's stock had its IPO on August 2, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 8.63% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -55.07%, Sonos Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 7.82% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Sonos Inc is reporting a growth rate of -402.59%; that's higher than merely 5.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SONO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACMR, GPRO, CALX, ZNGA, and AMRS.
- SONO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sonos Inc's official web site, go to www.sonos.com.
SONO Valuation Summary
- SONO's EV/EBIT ratio is 23.5; this is 27.13% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 38 months, SONO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 102.9.
- SONO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 86.9 over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SONO.
SONO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SONO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.09% of graded US stocks.
- SONO's asset turnover comes in at 1.691 -- ranking 3rd of 21 Recreation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SONO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SONO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SONO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.97||52-week high||$44.72|
|Prev. close||$35.98||52-week low||$13.75|
|Day high||$36.08||Avg. volume||2,748,177|
|50-day MA||$36.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.79||Market Cap||4.52B|
Sonos, Inc. (SONO) Company Bio
Sonos, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and sells multi-room audio products primarily for use in private residences in the United States and internationally. It offers wireless speakers, home theater speakers, and components. The company offers its products through third-party retail stores and e-commerce retailers, as well as through its sonos.com Website. The company was formerly known as Rincon Audio, Inc. and changed its name to Sonos, Inc. in May 2004. Sonos, Inc. was founded in 2002 and is based in Santa Barbara, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SONO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SONO Latest Social Stream
View Full SONO Social Stream
Latest SONO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sonos Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SONO as an investment opportunity.
Ability to raise prices while demand is booming is an even better sign for the maker of premium speakers than the patent win against Google.
Inside the top-ranked stocks that can beat earnings estimates in their next releases.
Many tech stocks had a great run in the past 18 months but these tech stocks are well positioned to keep that run going for quite some time.
Brent Thill at Jefferies put out a bullish note on Tuesday, framing the 6% to 13% pricing increase for Sonos' speaker systems and related audio gear into financial perspective. With the updated pricing, Thill thinks the $1.86 billion consensus revenue forecast for the new fiscal year that kicks off in two weeks -- translating into 8.5% top-line growth -- is too conservative. Given the "beat and raise" knack that Sonos has feasted on lately, that was probably going to be the case even if it didn't come firing with a pricing gun this week.
Sonos (SONO) unveils Dolby Atmos-powered Beam (Gen 2) soundbar to enhance the overall listening experience. It is slated for launch in October 2021.
SONO Price Returns