Sonendo, Inc. (SONX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SONX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.25||52-week high||$2.95|
|Prev. close||$1.19||52-week low||$0.86|
|Day high||$1.27||Avg. volume||135,613|
|50-day MA||$1.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.79||Market Cap||64.11M|
SONX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SONX POWR Grades
- SONX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.1% of US stocks.
- SONX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SONX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.39% of US stocks).
SONX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, SONENDO INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 5.47% of US stocks.
- SONENDO INC's stock had its IPO on October 29, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 2.1% of US equities in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SONX comes in at -115.98% -- higher than that of only 4.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SONENDO INC are VBIV, NVVE, OTRK, RCEL, and KRMD.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to SONX's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001407973.
SONX Valuation Summary
- SONX's price/earnings ratio is -1; this is 104.15% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 19 months, SONX's price/sales ratio has gone down 9.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SONX.
Sonendo, Inc. (SONX) Company Bio
Sonendo, Inc., a commercial-stage medical technology company, develops, manufactures, and commercializes devices for root canal therapy in the United States and Canada. It provides GentleWave, a tooth decay treatment device for cleaning and disinfecting the microscopic spaces within teeth without the need to remove tooth structure. The company also offers SoundSeal, a material used to build and create a sealing platform on the top of the crown; and Sonendo-branded liquid solution of ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid that is used to help debride and disinfect the root canal system. In addition, it provides The Digital Office, a practice management software that integrates digital office for dental practitioners. The company was formerly known as Dentatek Corporation and changed its name to Sonendo, Inc. in March 2011. Sonendo, Inc. was incorporated in 2006 and is headquartered in Laguna Hills, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SONX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SONX Latest Social Stream
View Full SONX Social Stream
Latest SONX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SONENDO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SONX as an investment opportunity.
Sonendo to Participate at the Stifel 2023 Jaws & Paws Conference
LAGUNA HILLS, Calif., May 18, 2023--Sonendo, Inc. (NYSE: SONX), a leading dental technology company and developer of the GentleWave® System, today announced that management will participate in the upcoming Stifel 2023 Jaws & Paws Conference. Management is scheduled to present on Thursday, June 1st at 9:10 a.m. Eastern Time. An audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the "Investors" section of the company’s website at: investor.sonendo.com.
Sonendo Surpasses 1,000 GentleWave® Systems in the Market
LAGUNA HILLS, Calif., May 10, 2023--Sonendo, Inc. (NYSE: SONX), a leading dental technology company and developer of the GentleWave® System, today announced that more than 1,000 GentleWave Systems are now in the market, furthering the company’s commitment to saving teeth and improving lives. The GentleWave System provides a less invasive and less painful alternative to conventional root canal therapy, improving the treatment process for both clinicians and patients. By reaching this important mi
Sonendo, Inc. (SONX) Reports Q1 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Sonendo, Inc. (SONX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -6.67% and 0.13%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Sonendo, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
LAGUNA HILLS, Calif., May 09, 2023--Sonendo, Inc. ("Sonendo"), a leading dental technology company and developer of the GentleWave® System, today reported financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023.
Sonendo Sponsors Save Your Tooth Month 2023 in Partnership with the American Association of Endodontists (AAE); Will Also Participate in the 2023 AAE Annual Meeting
LAGUNA HILLS, Calif., April 26, 2023--Sonendo, Inc. (NYSE: SONX), a leading dental technology company and developer of the GentleWave® System, today announced its sponsorship of Save Your Tooth Month 2023, a public awareness campaign aimed at promoting the benefits of saving natural teeth through endodontic treatment. The campaign is organized by the American Association of Endodontists (AAE), which is comprised of more than 8,000 endodontists.
SONX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...