Sonendo, Inc. (SONX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SONX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SONX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SONX is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SONX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
SONX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.49, SONENDO INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.17% of US stocks.
- SONX's went public 1.27 years ago, making it older than just 1.1% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- SONENDO INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -118.14%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 4.6% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SONENDO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LVOX, VORB, RNLX, DIBS, and AMPG.
- To check out SONENDO INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001407973.
SONX Valuation Summary
- SONX's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 61.9% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SONX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3 over the prior 15 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SONX.
SONX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SONX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.53||52-week high||$6.84|
|Prev. close||$2.56||52-week low||$0.86|
|Day high||$2.60||Avg. volume||181,315|
|50-day MA||$2.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.97||Market Cap||125.89M|
Sonendo, Inc. (SONX) Company Bio
Sonendo, Inc., a commercial-stage medical technology company, develops, manufactures, and commercializes devices for root canal therapy in the United States and Canada. It provides GentleWave, a tooth decay treatment device for cleaning and disinfecting the microscopic spaces within teeth without the need to remove tooth structure. The company also offers SoundSeal, a material used to build and create a sealing platform on the top of the crown; and Sonendo-branded liquid solution of ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid that is used to help debride and disinfect the root canal system. In addition, it provides The Digital Office, a practice management software that integrates digital office for dental practitioners. The company was formerly known as Dentatek Corporation and changed its name to Sonendo, Inc. in March 2011. Sonendo, Inc. was incorporated in 2006 and is headquartered in Laguna Hills, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SONX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SONX Latest Social Stream
View Full SONX Social Stream
Latest SONX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SONENDO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SONX as an investment opportunity.
Sonendo, Inc. ( NYSE:SONX ) shareholders will doubtless be very grateful to see the share price up 68% in the last...
The trading price of Sonendo Inc. (NYSE:SONX) floating higher at last check on Wednesday, January 18, closing at $2.74, 6.15% higher than its previous close. Traders who pay close attention to intraday price movement should know that it has been fluctuating between $2.17 and $2.58. In examining the 52-week price action we see that the … Sonendo Inc. (NYSE: SONX): Stock Surge On The Way? Read More »
LAGUNA HILLS, Calif., January 17, 2023--Sonendo, Inc. (NYSE: SONX), a leading dental technology company and developer of the GentleWave® System, today announced the launch of its new brand campaign and website. The updated branding is designed to reflect Sonendo’s ongoing commitment to investing in the specialty of endodontics and providing clinicians with the technology and resources they need to elevate patient care. With a modern and forward-looking quality to it, the campaign aims to bring a
Sonendo aims to transform root canal therapy. It has been a failure since the public offering. See why I am leaning extremely cautious on the SONX stock.
Sonendo (SONX) on Wednesday said its unit PIPStek had filed a patent infringement lawsuit against maker of dental lasers Biolase (BIOL). Read more on the lawsuit here.
SONX Price Returns