Society Pass Incorporated (SOPA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOPA POWR Grades
- SOPA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 75.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SOPA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SOPA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
SOPA Stock Summary
- SOPA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.49 -- higher than just 4.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- SOCIETY PASS INCORPORATED's stock had its IPO on November 9, 2021, making it an older stock than just 0.81% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SOCIETY PASS INCORPORATED comes in at 556.58%, a number that bests 98.02% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SOCIETY PASS INCORPORATED are LFST, DHIL, MYNZ, TLS, and LTH.
- To check out SOCIETY PASS INCORPORATED's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001817511.
SOPA Valuation Summary
- SOPA's price/earnings ratio is -0.7; this is 102.72% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 15 months, SOPA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 238.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOPA.
SOPA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOPA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.19||52-week high||$5.95|
|Prev. close||$1.12||52-week low||$0.90|
|Day high||$1.20||Avg. volume||307,682|
|50-day MA||$1.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.69||Market Cap||31.73M|
Society Pass Incorporated (SOPA) Company Bio
Society Pass Incorporated engages in the acquisition and operation of e-commerce platforms for consumers and merchants in Southeast Asia. The company's e-commerce interfaces include consumer facing segment comprising SoPa food & beverage App, SoPa.asia F&B Marketplace website, Leflair App, and Leflair Lifetyle Marketplace website; and merchant facing segment, such as #HOTTAB Biz App, #HOTTAB POS App, and Hottab.net admin website. Its loyalty-focused e-commerce marketing platform interfaces connect consumers with merchants in the F&B and lifestyle sectors. The company was formerly known as Food Society, Inc. and changed its name to Society Pass Incorporated in October 2018. Society Pass Incorporated was incorporated in 2018 and is based in Carson City, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
SOPA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOPA Latest Social Stream
View Full SOPA Social Stream
Latest SOPA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOCIETY PASS INCORPORATED that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOPA as an investment opportunity.
Society Pass (Nasdaq: SOPA) Engages ThinkEquity to Facilitate Stock Repurchase Program of Up to US$2 Million Commencing on 01 February 2023
NEW YORK, NY, Feb. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – Society Pass Incorporated ("SoPa”) (Nasdaq: SOPA), Southeast Asia’s (SEA) next generation, data-driven, loyalty, fintech and e-commerce ecosystem, today announces that its Board of Directors has approved a stock repurchase program authorising the repurchase of up to US$2 million of its common stock, commencing on 01 February 2023. Dennis Nguyen, Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, comments, “We are pleased to announce
Institutional Analyst: Society Pass (Nasdaq: SOPA) – Acquiring and Incubating Startups in the Heart of the Asian Silicon Valley
NEW YORK, NY, Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- Institutional Analyst Inc (“Institutional Analyst”) issues Equity Research Report on Society Pass Incorporated ("SoPa”) (Nasdaq: SOPA), Southeast Asia’s (SEA) next generation, data-driven, loyalty, fintech and e-commerce ecosystem. Click here to view the full Institutional Analyst Equity Research Report. Summary Points:• Southeast Asia: The Asian Silicon Valley – SEA, including Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vi
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day January Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, January 18-19, 2023.
Jakarta, Indonesia, Jan. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- NusaTrip, Indonesia’s first IATA-certified online travel agency (OTA) and the travel vertical of Society Pass Incorporated (Nasdaq:SOPA), today formally announces the opening of its second Southeast Asia (SEA) regional office in Philippines. The market for Filipino tourists and foreign workers is sizable. According to the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration's (POEA) data, approximately 2.3 million overseas Filipi
NEW YORK, NY, Jan. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – Society Pass Incorporated ("SoPa”) (Nasdaq: SOPA), Southeast Asia’s (SEA) next generation, data-driven, loyalty, fintech and e-commerce ecosystem, today announces Dennis Nguyen, Founder/Chairman/CEO, will present and host one-on-one meetings with investors at the Sidoti January Virtual Investor Conference, taking place on 18-19 January 2023. The presentation will begin at 4:00 PM on Wednesday, 18 January 2023 at in Estate 4 and c
SOPA Price Returns