Sophia Genetics SA (SOPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOPH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SOPH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.02% of US stocks.
- SOPH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SOPH's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 6.9% of US stocks).
SOPH Stock Summary
- SOPH's went public 1.68 years ago, making it older than only 3.55% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.21 for SOPHIA GENETICS SA; that's greater than it is for just 13.69% of US stocks.
- The volatility of SOPHIA GENETICS SA's share price is greater than that of 82.54% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SOPHIA GENETICS SA, a group of peers worth examining would be BASE, MASS, MOTS, RXST, and NPCE.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to SOPH's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001840706.
SOPH Valuation Summary
- SOPH's EV/EBIT ratio is -1.8; this is 109.42% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 20 months, SOPH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 24.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOPH.
SOPH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SOPH, see our SOPH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$23.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
SOPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.63||52-week high||$8.44|
|Prev. close||$4.75||52-week low||$1.68|
|Day high||$4.83||Avg. volume||134,589|
|50-day MA||$3.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.99||Market Cap||293.25M|
Sophia Genetics SA (SOPH) Company Bio
Sophia Genetics SA, a cloud-based software-as-a-service platform that enables healthcare institutions to get insights from their data. The company offers SOPHiA DDM for solid tumors. Sophia Genetics SA was founded in 2012 and is based in Saint-Sulpice, Switzerland.
Most Popular Stories View All
SOPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOPH Latest Social Stream
View Full SOPH Social Stream
Latest SOPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOPHIA GENETICS SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOPH as an investment opportunity.
Acutis Diagnostics Leverages SOPHiA GENETICS Technology to Create New Next Generation Sequencing Test
BOSTON & LAUSANNE, Switzerland, March 28, 2023--SOPHiA GENETICS (Nasdaq: SOPH), a cloud-native software company in the healthcare space and a leader in data-driven medicine, today announced that Acutis Diagnostics, a specialized medical laboratory, will use SOPHiA DDM™ to develop a new genomic assay. This new next-generation sequencing (NGS) test will build on Acutis Diagnostics’ track record of approved lab-developed tests that support clinical trials, cancer research and treatment.
SOPHiA GENETICS SA (NASDAQ:SOPH) surges 23%; individual investors who own 44% shares profited along with institutions
Key Insights The considerable ownership by individual investors in SOPHiA GENETICS indicates that they collectively...
SOPHiA GENETICS SA (SOPH) Surges 13.0%: Is This an Indication of Further Gains?
SOPHiA GENETICS SA (SOPH) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
SOPHiA GENETICS SA (SOPH) Just Flashed Golden Cross Signal: Do You Buy?
Is it a good or bad thing when a stock experiences a golden cross technical event?
SOPHiA GENETICS and Agilent Partner on Comprehensive Solution for Cancer Analysis
BOSTON & LAUSANNE, Switzerland, March 14, 2023--SOPHiA GENETICS (Nasdaq: SOPH), a cloud-native software company in the healthcare space and the leader in data-driven medicine, is partnering with Agilent to offer a comprehensive solution for cancer analysis.
SOPH Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...