Sophia Genetics SA (SOPH): Price and Financial Metrics
SOPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.38||52-week high||$5.77|
|Prev. close||$2.45||52-week low||$1.68|
|Day high||$2.45||Avg. volume||85,425|
|50-day MA||$3.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.56||Market Cap||150.75M|
SOPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOPH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SOPH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SOPH is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- SOPH ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
SOPH Stock Summary
- SOPH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 636.3 -- higher than 95.59% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- SOPHIA GENETICS SA's stock had its IPO on July 23, 2021, making it an older stock than just 4.86% of US equities in our set.
- SOPH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 14.61% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SOPHIA GENETICS SA, a group of peers worth examining would be HRMY, ISSC, DIOD, RNLX, and MASS.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to SOPH's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001840706.
SOPH Valuation Summary
- SOPH's price/earnings ratio is -3.1; this is 111.03% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SOPH's price/sales ratio has moved down 32.3 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOPH.
Sophia Genetics SA (SOPH) Company Bio
Sophia Genetics SA, a cloud-based software-as-a-service platform that enables healthcare institutions to get insights from their data. The company offers SOPHiA DDM for solid tumors. Sophia Genetics SA was founded in 2012 and is based in Saint-Sulpice, Switzerland.
SOPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOPH Latest Social Stream
View Full SOPH Social Stream
Latest SOPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOPHIA GENETICS SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOPH as an investment opportunity.
SOPHiA GENETICS (Nasdaq: SOPH), a cloud-native software company and a leader in data-driven medicine, has expanded its relationship with Laboratorio Curie, a leading laboratory located in the capital city of Paraguay. Laboratorio Curie is now live on the SOPHiA DDM™ Platform and will use the technology to deploy a new test that will identify BRCA gene mutations. Discoveries made using this test aim to enable Laboratorio Curie to support the increased use of precision medicine for hereditary canc
SOPHiA GENETICS Announces the IRCCS Istituto Romagnolo per lo Studio dei Tumori (IRST) is Live on the SOPHiA DDM™ Platform
SOPHiA GENETICS (Nasdaq: SOPH), a cloud-native software company and a leader in data-driven medicine, is helping excel the use of precision medicine to treat advanced ovarian cancer. The company today announced that the IRCCS Istituto Romagnolo per lo Studio dei Tumori (IRST) "Dino Amadori", an oncology center in Italy, is using the SOPHiA DDM™ Platform to power a new genomic test that will be used to aid physicians in developing personalized treatment plans for those with advanced ovarian cance
SOPHiA GENETICS (Nasdaq: SOPH), a cloud-native software company and a leader in data-driven medicine, today announced that CHU Bordeaux, a full-service hospital servicing the population of Bordeaux and the surrounding area, has completed implementation of the SOPHiA DDM™ Platform into its organization. The hospital will be using the SOPHiA GENETICS technology to help advance its research on homologous recombination repair (HRR) mutated cancers.
SOPHiA GENETICS (Nasdaq: SOPH), a cloud-native software company in the healthcare space and a leader in data-driven medicine, today announced the expansion of its relationship with Gustave Roussy, the leading cancer center in Europe. With the expanded relationship SOPHiA GENETICS will now further support Gustave Roussy via the SOPHiA DDM™ Platform, which will provide expedited analysis and insights of genomic profiles.
SOPHiA GENETICS (Nasdaq: SOPH), a cloud-native software company and a leader in data-driven medicine, today announced that A.O.U. San Giovanni di Dio Ruggi d'Aragona is now utilizing the SOPHiA DDM™ Platform to advance its research and diagnosis of blood cancers, specifically Myeloma. The hospital, located on the western coast of Italy in Salerno, also leverages SOPHiA GENETICS technology to review rare and inherited disorders.
SOPH Price Returns