SOS Ltd. ADR (SOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,746.91%, SOS Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 98.97% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SOS is more volatile than 97.15% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SOS comes in at -36.38% -- higher than that of just 7.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SOS Ltd are BGCP, RH, WHD, NMRK, and IFMK.
- SOS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SOS Ltd's official web site, go to index.html.
SOS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SOS's price/sales ratio is 133.33% higher, now standing at 2.8.
- Over the past 50 months, SOS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $42.3.
- SOS's price/sales ratio has moved down $4.6 over the prior 50 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOS.
SOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.30||52-week high||$15.88|
|Prev. close||$3.40||52-week low||$1.21|
|Day high||$3.32||Avg. volume||48,855,227|
|50-day MA||$3.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.53||Market Cap||584.01M|
SOS Ltd. ADR (SOS) Company Bio
SOS Ltd. is a holding company, which provides marketing data, technology and solutions to the emergency rescue services in China. It focuses on the research and development of big data, cloud computing, Internet of Things, blockchain and artificial intelligence. The firm created a SOS cloud emergency rescue service software as a service (SaaS) platform with three major product categories, including basic cloud (medical rescue card, car rescue card, financial rescue card, mutual assistance rescue card), cooperative cloud (information rescue center, intelligent big data, intelligent software and hardware), and information cloud. The company was founded by Zheng Yu Wang and Andrew Mason in 2001 and is headquartered in Qingdao, China.
SOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOS Latest Social Stream
View Full SOS Social Stream
Latest SOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOS Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOS as an investment opportunity.
SOS stock is still suffering from the effects of a short seller's report.
SOS Limited is still too expensive despite its recent capital raise.
Welcome back from the holiday weekend and let's get right into it with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Shareholders of SOS Limited of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of June 1, 2021 - SOS
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - June 1, 2021) - The following statement is being issued by Levi & Korsinsky, LLP:To: All persons or entities who purchased or otherwise acquired securities of SOS Limited ("SOS") (NYSE: SOS) between July 22, 2020 and February 25, 2021. You are hereby notified that a securities class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. To get more ...
Shareholders With Losses Exceeding $100K – Final Chance to Actively Participate in SOS Limited (SOS) Class Action - Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC
NEW YORK, June 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC notifies investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against SOS Limited ("SOS" or "the Company") (NYSE: SOS) and certain of its officers, on behalf of shareholders who purchased or otherwise acquired SOS American depository shares ("ADSs") between July 22, 2020 and February 25, 2021, both dates inclusive (the "Class Period"). Such investors are encouraged to join this case by visiting
SOS Price Returns