SOS Ltd. ADR (SOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOS POWR Grades
- SOS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 68.89% of US stocks.
- SOS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SOS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
SOS Stock Summary
- SOS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.19 -- higher than only 2.26% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, SOS has reported earnings growth of -845.85%, putting it ahead of just 2.05% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SOS LTD comes in at 981.56%, a number that bests 98.94% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SOS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be ABVC, SII, CLSK, CRGE, and LTH.
- Visit SOS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to index.html.
SOS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SOS's price/sales ratio is 83.33% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- SOS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 15.7 over the prior 70 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOS.
SOS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SOS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.35% of graded US stocks.
- SOS's asset turnover comes in at 0.711 -- ranking 6th of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SOS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.23||52-week high||$48.74|
|Prev. close||$6.94||52-week low||$2.54|
|Day high||$7.65||Avg. volume||286,698|
|50-day MA||$4.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.64||Market Cap||73.97M|
SOS Ltd. ADR (SOS) Company Bio
SOS Ltd. is a holding company, which provides marketing data, technology and solutions to the emergency rescue services in China. It focuses on the research and development of big data, cloud computing, Internet of Things, blockchain and artificial intelligence. The firm created a SOS cloud emergency rescue service software as a service (SaaS) platform with three major product categories, including basic cloud (medical rescue card, car rescue card, financial rescue card, mutual assistance rescue card), cooperative cloud (information rescue center, intelligent big data, intelligent software and hardware), and information cloud. The company was founded by Zheng Yu Wang and Andrew Mason in 2001 and is headquartered in Qingdao, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
SOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOS Latest Social Stream
View Full SOS Social Stream
Latest SOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOS as an investment opportunity.
We're starting off the day with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers that traders will want to know about for Tuesday morning!
SOS Limited ("SOS" or the "Company") (NYSE: SOS) today repot 2022 Interim financial results from operation
These Chinese stocks have had a rough outing at the stock markets of late, as their underlying businesses buckle under the economic pressure
QINGDAO, China, July 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SOS Limited (NYSE: SOS) (the "Company" or "SOS") today announced that it has received a notification letter from the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") dated July 14, 2022, informing the Company that it has regained compliance with the NYSE's continued listing criterion of a minimum share price as set forth in Section 802.01C of the NYSE Listed Company Manual. As previously announced, the Company received a letter from the NYSE dated January 14
Sos Ltd - ADR (NYSE: SOS ) shares are trading lower by 8.18% to $6.96 as Chinese stocks fall amid a resurgence in COVID cases. Shanghai health officials said on Sunday said the city reported its first … Full story available on Benzinga.com
SOS Price Returns