SOS Ltd. ADR (SOS): Price and Financial Metrics
SOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.18||52-week high||$9.50|
|Prev. close||$4.10||52-week low||$2.54|
|Day high||$4.28||Avg. volume||235,977|
|50-day MA||$4.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.67||Market Cap||1.33B|
SOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SOS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SOS is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SOS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
SOS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0, SOS LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 0.08% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SOS has reported earnings growth of -5,139.22%, putting it ahead of just 0.29% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SOS's revenue has grown 417.06% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.42% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SOS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be CDRE, CNMD, AMWD, KFS, and GBLI.
- SOS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SOS LTD's official web site, go to index.html.
SOS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SOS's price/sales ratio is 96.15% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- Over the past 78 months, SOS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 10.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOS.
SOS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SOS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.35% of graded US stocks.
- SOS's asset turnover comes in at 0.711 -- ranking 6th of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SOS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SOS Ltd. ADR (SOS) Company Bio
SOS Ltd. is a holding company, which provides marketing data, technology and solutions to the emergency rescue services in China. It focuses on the research and development of big data, cloud computing, Internet of Things, blockchain and artificial intelligence. The firm created a SOS cloud emergency rescue service software as a service (SaaS) platform with three major product categories, including basic cloud (medical rescue card, car rescue card, financial rescue card, mutual assistance rescue card), cooperative cloud (information rescue center, intelligent big data, intelligent software and hardware), and information cloud. The company was founded by Zheng Yu Wang and Andrew Mason in 2001 and is headquartered in Qingdao, China.
SOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOS Latest Social Stream
View Full SOS Social Stream
Latest SOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOS as an investment opportunity.
SOS Limited Expands Its Texas Mining and Hosting Centre andSigns Major Hosting Agreement with BITMAIN
SOS Limited ("SOS" or the "Company") (NYSE: SOS) has launched over 5,000 of its own mining rigs in its Texas, Hosting Center to date. Separately, SOS announced it has entered into a Hosting Agreement with BITMAIN for a term ending August 20, 2025. The total number of hosting mining rigs is 6,000 units, which will be delivered in 2 batches of 3,000 units each.
We're starting off Tuesday with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers investors will want to keep an eye on!
SOS Limited ("SOS" or the "Company") (NYSE: SOS) today announced that it plans to change the ratio of its American depositary shares ("ADSs") from one (1) ADS representing five hundred (500) Class A ordinary shares to one (1) ADS representing ten (10) Class A ordinary shares (the "ADS Ratio Change").
SOS Limited ("SOS" or the "Company") (NYSE: SOS) today reported its full year financial results for the twelve-months ended December 31, 2022 and the filing of its annual report on Form 20-F with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). The annual report can be accessed on the SEC's website http://www.sec.gov as well as on the Company's investor relations website at
SOS Limited (NYSE: SOS) ("Company" or "SOS") today announced launch of its Super-Computing and Hosting Center in Fort Stockton, Texas.
SOS Price Returns