SoundHound AI, Inc. (SOUN): Price and Financial Metrics
SOUN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.84||52-week high||$5.11|
|Prev. close||$1.80||52-week low||$0.93|
|Day high||$1.88||Avg. volume||14,540,040|
|50-day MA||$2.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.52||Market Cap||442.63M|
SOUN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOUN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SOUN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 43.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SOUN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SOUN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
SOUN Stock Summary
- SOUNDHOUND AI INC's stock had its IPO on March 11, 2021, making it an older stock than only 8.3% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.12, SOUNDHOUND AI INC has a higher such ratio than 91.95% of stocks in our set.
- SOUN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.55% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SOUN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RGTI, ME, RIVN, LASR, and DCTH.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to SOUN's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001840856.
SOUN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SOUN's EV/EBIT ratio is 120.81% lower, now standing at -4.1.
- Over the past 31 months, SOUN's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOUN.
SoundHound AI, Inc. (SOUN) Company Bio
SoundHound AI, Inc. develops independent voice artificial intelligence (AI) platform that enables businesses across industries to deliver high-quality conversational experiences to their customers. Its products include Houndify platform that offers a suite of Houndify tools to help brands build conversational voice assistants, such as automatic speech recognition, natural language understanding, wake words, custom domains, text-to-speech, and embedded voice solutions The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California.
SOUN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOUN Latest Social Stream
View Full SOUN Social Stream
Latest SOUN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOUNDHOUND AI INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOUN as an investment opportunity.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., September 19, 2023--SoundHound AI, Inc. (Nasdaq: SOUN), a global leader in voice artificial intelligence, today announced the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP ("PwC") as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm, effective September 13, 2023. PwC replaces the Company's former auditor, Armanino LLP.
These undervalued AI penny stocks offer tremendous long-term upside at incredibly attractive price points at this point
While small-cap stocks to buy present exceptional risk, they also offer tremendous rewards for intrepid retail investors.
Artificial intelligence is an innovative technology with incredible potential.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., August 31, 2023--SoundHound AI, Inc. (Nasdaq: SOUN), a global leader in voice artificial intelligence, announced today that it will participate in the following investor events in September:
SOUN Price Returns