Sovos Brands, Inc. (SOVO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SOVO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SOVO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SOVO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SOVO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 16.33% of US stocks).
SOVO Stock Summary
- SOVO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.49 -- higher than just 4.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- SOVOS BRANDS INC's stock had its IPO on September 23, 2021, making it an older stock than just 2.07% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of SOVOS BRANDS INC's share price is greater than that of just 2.97% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SOVO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STKL, DOMA, MYNA, PIK, and ISUN.
- To check out SOVOS BRANDS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001856608.
SOVO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, SOVO's price/sales ratio is 17.07% lower, now standing at 1.7.
- SOVO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 17 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOVO.
SOVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.36||52-week high||$16.83|
|Prev. close||$13.60||52-week low||$9.52|
|Day high||$13.64||Avg. volume||227,639|
|50-day MA||$13.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.25||Market Cap||1.35B|
Sovos Brands, Inc. (SOVO) Company Bio
Sovos Brands, Inc., through its subsidiaries, manufactures and distributes food products in the United States. The company operates through two segments, Dinners & Sauces, and Breakfast & Snacks. It provides Italian sauces, dry pastas, soups, yogurts, frozen ready-to-eat meals, pancake and waffle mixes, other baking mixes, and frozen waffles under the Rao's, noosa, Birch Benders, and Michael Angelo's bands. The company sells its products principally to traditional supermarkets, mass merchants, warehouse clubs, wholesalers, specialty food distributors, military commissaries, drug store chains, dollar stores, and e-commerce retailers. Sovos Brands, Inc. was incorporated in 2017 and is headquartered in Louisville, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
SOVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOVO Latest Social Stream
View Full SOVO Social Stream
Latest SOVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOVOS BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOVO as an investment opportunity.
Sovos Brands Intermediate, Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Egg in Rao’s Slow Simmered Soup, Labeled as Chicken & Gnocchi but Containing Vegetable Minestrone
RECALLED SOUP JAR Figure 1: Improperly Labeled Soup Jar CORRECT CHICKEN & GNOCCHI LABEL (NOT PART OF RECALL) Figure 2: Correctly Labeled Soup Jar LOCATION OF CODE DATE Figure 3: Location of code date LOUISVILLE, Colo., Jan. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sovos Brands Intermediate, Inc. (“Sovos”) is voluntarily recalling a limited number of 16-ounce jars of Rao’s Made for Home Slow Simmered Soup, Chicken & Gnocchi, because the affected jars may contain undeclared egg. People who have an allergy or
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Sovos Brands, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SOVO ) by estimating the...
The company believes the deal will help it be a more focused business that is better-positioned to drive sustainable sector leading growth for years to come....
LOUISVILLE, Colo., Jan. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sovos Brands, Inc. (“Sovos Brands” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SOVO), one of the fastest-growing food companies of scale in the United States, today announced that it has completed the divestiture of the Birch Benders brand and related assets to Hometown Food Company, a portfolio company controlled by Brynwood Partners VIII L.P. Details of the transaction were not disclosed. “We are pleased to complete the sale of Birch Benders to Hometown Food
Hometown Food Company, ("Hometown Foods") home to an iconic portfolio of American baking brands, controlled by Brynwood Partners VIII L.P., has completed the acquisition of Birch Benders from Sovos Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ: "SOVO") ("Sovos Brands"), a public company listed on the NASDAQ exchange. The terms of the transaction are not being disclosed.
SOVO Price Returns