Sovos Brands, Inc. (SOVO): Price and Financial Metrics
SOVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.71||52-week high||$20.58|
|Prev. close||$18.91||52-week low||$12.50|
|Day high||$19.00||Avg. volume||470,090|
|50-day MA||$17.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.98||Market Cap||1.89B|
SOVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SOVO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SOVO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.18% of US stocks.
- SOVO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SOVO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 23.06% of US stocks).
SOVO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, SOVOS BRANDS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 5.47% of US stocks.
- SOVO's went public 1.67 years ago, making it older than merely 3.1% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SOVOS BRANDS INC is reporting a growth rate of 141.76%; that's higher than 90.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SOVOS BRANDS INC are WOW, RPAY, GPRE, SYNH, and WD.
- To check out SOVOS BRANDS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001856608.
SOVO Valuation Summary
- SOVO's EV/EBIT ratio is -71.1; this is 479.2% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 20 months, SOVO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SOVO.
Sovos Brands, Inc. (SOVO) Company Bio
Sovos Brands, Inc., through its subsidiaries, manufactures and distributes food products in the United States. The company operates through two segments, Dinners & Sauces, and Breakfast & Snacks. It provides Italian sauces, dry pastas, soups, yogurts, frozen ready-to-eat meals, pancake and waffle mixes, other baking mixes, and frozen waffles under the Rao's, noosa, Birch Benders, and Michael Angelo's bands. The company sells its products principally to traditional supermarkets, mass merchants, warehouse clubs, wholesalers, specialty food distributors, military commissaries, drug store chains, dollar stores, and e-commerce retailers. Sovos Brands, Inc. was incorporated in 2017 and is headquartered in Louisville, Colorado.
SOVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SOVO Latest Social Stream
View Full SOVO Social Stream
Latest SOVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOVOS BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SOVO as an investment opportunity.
The Return Trends At Sovos Brands (NASDAQ:SOVO) Look Promising
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Amongst other things...
What Makes Sovos Brands, Inc. (SOVO) a Strong Momentum Stock: Buy Now?
Does Sovos Brands, Inc. (SOVO) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Sovos Brands Announces Pricing of Secondary Public Offering
LOUISVILLE, Colo., May 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sovos Brands, Inc. (“Sovos Brands” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SOVO), one of the fastest growing food companies of scale in the United States, announced today the pricing of an underwritten secondary public offering by certain stockholders of Sovos Brands (the “Selling Stockholders”) of 10,000,000 shares of Sovos Brands’ common stock, par value $0.001 per share (the “Common Stock”), at a price to the public of $17.50 per share. The offering is e
Sovos Brands Announces Launch of Secondary Public Offering
LOUISVILLE, Colo., May 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sovos Brands, Inc. (“Sovos Brands” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SOVO), one of the fastest growing food companies of scale in the United States, today announced that certain stockholders of Sovos Brands (the “Selling Stockholders”) intend to offer 10,000,000 shares of Sovos Brands’ common stock, par value $0.001 per share (the “Common Stock”), in an underwritten secondary public offering. The Selling Stockholders intend to grant the underwriters a
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Performance Food Group, Sprouts Farmers Market and Sovos Brands
Performance Food Group, Sprouts Farmers Market and Sovos Brands are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
SOVO Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...