Spartan Motors, Inc. (SPAR): Price and Financial Metrics
SPAR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SPAR is 5.01 -- better than 91.5% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Spartan Motors Inc is higher than 86.17% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 776.51%, Spartan Motors Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.9% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPAR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OFLX, BWXT, MTX, SWM, and CMD.
- SPAR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Spartan Motors Inc's official web site, go to www.spartanmotors.com.
SPAR Stock Price Chart More Charts
SPAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.51||52-week high||$20.70|
|Prev. close||$18.50||52-week low||$8.38|
|Day high||$18.70||Avg. volume||294,646|
|50-day MA||$17.99||Dividend yield||0.54%|
|200-day MA||$14.11||Market Cap||642.82M|
Spartan Motors, Inc. (SPAR) Company Bio
Spartan Motors, Inc, through its subsidiaries, engineers, manufactures, and sells heavy-duty and custom vehicles in the United States, Canada, South America, and Asia. The company operates in three segments: Emergency Response Vehicles, Delivery and Service Vehicles, and Specialty Chassis and Vehicles. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Charlotte, Michigan.
SPAR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SPAR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Spartan Motors Inc ranked in the 15st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SPAR, they are:
- SPAR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 21.56% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than only 18.46% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|