Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc. (SPCE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPCE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SPCE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 54.98% of US stocks.
- SPCE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- SPCE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
SPCE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SPCE is 0 -- better than just 7.96% of US stocks.
- SPCE's price/sales ratio is 19,523.01; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.84% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SPCE's revenue has grown -93.7% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.26% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be INMB, BLU, CYAD, VNRX, and NYMX.
- Visit SPCE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.virgingalactic.com.
SPCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.66||52-week high||$62.80|
|Prev. close||$20.15||52-week low||$14.27|
|Day high||$20.01||Avg. volume||24,055,707|
|50-day MA||$24.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.20||Market Cap||5.06B|
Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc. (SPCE) Company Bio
Virgin Galactic Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company, which engages in the business of owning and operating privately built spaceships. It designs spaceships which can fly anyone to space safely without the need for expertise or exhaustive time consuming training. The company develops passenger carrying manned spacecraft. The company was founded on May 5, 2017 and is headquartered in Las Cruces, NM
Most Popular Stories View All
SPCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPCE Latest Social Stream
View Full SPCE Social Stream
Latest SPCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPCE as an investment opportunity.
Virgin Galactic Holdings (SPCE) is an American spaceflight company that is part of the Virgin Group. The company designs commercial sub-orbital spaceflights for space tourism. The share price of Virgin Galactic has dropped substantially in recent weeks as the company was forced to postpone the launch of its first commercial test flight. The company appears to be a long way away from generating actual revenue, as it continues to postpone the launch of commercial spaceflights due to material quality issues. Even if the spaceflight test becomes a success, the company would still be exposed to a very small total addressable market.
In last trading session, Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc. (NYSE:SPCE) saw 9.89 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 0.37. Companys recent per share price level of $20.15 trading at $0.0 or 0.00% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $6.23B. That closing price of SPCEs stock Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc. (NYSE:SPCE) Could Experience -1.42% Growth Read More »
In a sell the news type situation, SPCE stock has been on a downtrend after Richard Branson’s test flight.
By Kristin Fisher and Jackie Wattles, CNN Mark "Forger" Stucky, who for six years headed the test pilot program at space company Virgin Galactic before he says
Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc. (NYSE:SPCE) concluded the trading at $20.15 on Wednesday, October 20 with a rise of 1.56% from its closing price on previous day. Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $19.84 with its price kept floating in the range of $19.66 and $20.54 on Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc. (SPCE) At $20.15: Its Worth Your Interest Read More »
SPCE Price Returns