Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc. (SPCE): Price and Financial Metrics
SPCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.87||52-week high||$8.56|
|Prev. close||$3.75||52-week low||$2.98|
|Day high||$3.89||Avg. volume||10,229,988|
|50-day MA||$3.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.73||Market Cap||1.09B|
SPCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPCE POWR Grades
- SPCE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 63.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPCE is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SPCE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
SPCE Stock Summary
- VIRGIN GALACTIC HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 9.29% of US listed stocks.
- SPCE's price/sales ratio is 522.52; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.13% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SPCE's revenue has grown -33.95% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 7.13% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VIRGIN GALACTIC HOLDINGS INC are BCDA, SGTX, INO, SRZN, and BLDP.
- Visit SPCE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.virgingalactic.com.
SPCE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SPCE's EV/EBIT ratio is 114.01% lower, now standing at -2.2.
- Over the past 69 months, SPCE's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPCE.
SPCE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPCE has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.53% of graded US stocks.
- SPCE's asset turnover comes in at 0.001 -- ranking 135th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- USAK, ASC, and PSHG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPCE.
The table below shows SPCE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc. (SPCE) Company Bio
Virgin Galactic Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company, which engages in the business of owning and operating privately built spaceships. It designs spaceships which can fly anyone to space safely without the need for expertise or exhaustive time consuming training. The company develops passenger carrying manned spacecraft. The company was founded on May 5, 2017 and is headquartered in Las Cruces, NM
Most Popular Stories View All
SPCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPCE Latest Social Stream
View Full SPCE Social Stream
Latest SPCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIRGIN GALACTIC HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPCE as an investment opportunity.
Why Virgin Galactic, BlackSky, and AST SpaceMobile Stocks All Popped Today
This week is looking like an exciting week for space investors, with good news from SpaceX last night, and hopefully some more good news from Virgin Galactic Holdings (NYSE: SPCE) arriving in a couple of days. In late Monday-morning trading, as of 11:10 a.m. ET, shares of space tourism pioneer Virgin Galactic notched a 9.7% gain, followed closely by cellphones-in-space company AST SpaceMobile (NASDAQ: ASTS), up 7.2%, and spy satellite operator BlackSky Technology (NYSE: BKSY), up 6.6%. On Sunday evening, SpaceX launched the second Axiom Space "all-private astronaut mission" to the International Space Station.
12 Takeaways From the Tesla Shareholder Meeting 2023
The Tesla (TSLA) shareholder meeting for 2023 has come and gone and it included several bits of news traders will want to know about.
Dear SPCE Stock Fans, Mark Your Calendars for May 25
Fans of Virgin Galactic (SPCE) stock will want to keep an eye on the company when May 25 rolls around for a potential catalyst.
Virgin Galactic reveals Unity 25 flight's upcoming launch window
Virgin Galactic has revealed the date that will mark the opening of the window for its Unity 25 spaceflight. The opening for the mission will fall on May 25.
Virgin Galactic is a Go for Launch: Unity 25 Flight Window Opens May 25, 2023
ORANGE COUNTY, Calif., May 17, 2023--Virgin Galactic Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SPCE) today announced that the flight window for its upcoming spaceflight will open on May 25, 2023. The Unity 25 mission specialists will begin astronaut training on May 22, 2023.
SPCE Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...