Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc. (SPCE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPCE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SPCE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 54.98% of US stocks.
- SPCE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- SPCE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
SPCE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SPCE is 0 -- better than just 7.96% of US stocks.
- SPCE's price/sales ratio is 19,523.01; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.84% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SPCE's revenue has grown -93.7% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.26% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be INMB, BLU, CYAD, VNRX, and NYMX.
- Visit SPCE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.virgingalactic.com.
SPCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.40||52-week high||$62.80|
|Prev. close||$31.87||52-week low||$14.27|
|Day high||$31.75||Avg. volume||27,310,506|
|50-day MA||$36.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.88||Market Cap||7.56B|
Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc. (SPCE) Company Bio
Virgin Galactic Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company, which engages in the business of owning and operating privately built spaceships. It designs spaceships which can fly anyone to space safely without the need for expertise or exhaustive time consuming training. The company develops passenger carrying manned spacecraft. The company was founded on May 5, 2017 and is headquartered in Las Cruces, NM
SPCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPCE Latest Social Stream
View Full SPCE Social Stream
Latest SPCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPCE as an investment opportunity.
SPACs are on the lookout for quality companies that they can merge with.
While the first space race was between the US and the Soviets, the second one is fought within the US. Virgin Galactic Holdings, Inc.(NYSE:SPCE) is a prominent competitor in the commercial spaceflight race. Earlier this month, the founder Richard Branson officially made it to space, announcing regular space tourism trips to start in 2022.
As the billionaire space race begins to heat up, these seven space stocks could be headed to the moon and beyond in the long run.
Virgin Galactic may not have been able to bask in the glory of its successful flight, but the future looks bright.
Virgin Galactic faces several troubles before it can effectively establish its space tourism business.
SPCE Price Returns