Spherix Incorporated (SPEX): Price and Financial Metrics
SPEX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $3,463,789, Spherix Inc has a greater market value than merely 1.55% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Spherix Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.37% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Spherix Inc comes in at -90.14%, a number that bests only 0.88% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Spherix Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FTSI, TUSK, TGA, APRN, and RES.
- SPEX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Spherix Inc's official web site, go to www.spherix.com.
SPEX Daily Price Range
SPEX 52-Week Price Range
SPEX Stock Price Chart More Charts
SPEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.14||52-week high||$4.25|
|Prev. close||$1.17||52-week low||$1.03|
|Day high||$1.22||Avg. volume||19,837|
|50-day MA||$1.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.13||Market Cap||3.29M|