South Plains Financial, Inc. (SPFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPFI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SPFI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.25% of US stocks.
- SPFI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SPFI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 33.41% of US stocks).
SPFI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 999.65, SOUTH PLAINS FINANCIAL INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.4% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SOUTH PLAINS FINANCIAL INC is higher than just 13.73% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- SPFI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.66% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SOUTH PLAINS FINANCIAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LCNB, NBTB, WTFC, BUSE, and GNTY.
- Visit SPFI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.spfi.bank.
SPFI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SPFI's EV/EBIT ratio is 67.57% lower, now standing at 3.6.
- SPFI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6.5 over the prior 45 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPFI.
SPFI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPFI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.27% of graded US stocks.
- SPFI's asset turnover comes in at 0.061 -- ranking 71st of 430 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SPFI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.69||52-week high||$31.96|
|Prev. close||$27.76||52-week low||$22.47|
|Day high||$28.00||Avg. volume||36,294|
|50-day MA||$29.15||Dividend yield||1.73%|
|200-day MA||$26.90||Market Cap||470.73M|
South Plains Financial, Inc. (SPFI) Company Bio
South Plains Financial, Inc. is a bank holding company, which engages in the provision of commercial and retail banking services through its subsidiary, City Bank. The firm also offers insurance, investment, trust, and mortgage services though its other non-bank subsidiaries. It operates through the Banking and Insurance business segments. The company was founded on October 28, 1992 and is headquartered in Lubbock, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPFI Latest Social Stream
View Full SPFI Social Stream
Latest SPFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOUTH PLAINS FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPFI as an investment opportunity.
Southern First (SFST) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -33.33% and 11.31%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LUBBOCK, Texas, Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- South Plains Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPFI) (“South Plains”), the parent company of City Bank, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.13 per share of common stock, an 8% increase from the most recent quarterly cash dividend declared in October 2022 . The dividend is payable on February 13, 2023 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on January 30, 2023. About South Plains Financial,
LUBBOCK, Texas, Jan. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- South Plains Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPFI) (“South Plains” or the “Company”), the parent company of City Bank, today announced that its fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results will be released after market close on Thursday, January 26, 2023. The Company will host a conference call and webcast at 5:00 p.m. ET on the same day to discuss the financial results.
Investors in South Plains Financial (NASDAQ:SPFI) have made a notable return of 60% over the past three years
By buying an index fund, you can roughly match the market return with ease. But if you buy good businesses at...
South Plains Financial (SPFI) could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from fundamentally strong stocks that are currently on the move. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
SPFI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|