South Plains Financial, Inc. (SPFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPFI POWR Grades
- SPFI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPFI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- SPFI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
SPFI Stock Summary
- SPFI's went public 2.02 years ago, making it older than only 3.97% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SPFI is currently 43.74, higher than 90.36% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- SPFI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPFI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMBC, HBT, ACNB, GNTY, and CBFV.
- Visit SPFI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.spfi.bank.
SPFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.75||52-week high||$25.08|
|Prev. close||$22.94||52-week low||$11.51|
|Day high||$23.90||Avg. volume||22,942|
|50-day MA||$22.78||Dividend yield||1.18%|
|200-day MA||$18.25||Market Cap||428.36M|
South Plains Financial, Inc. (SPFI) Company Bio
South Plains Financial, Inc. is a bank holding company, which engages in the provision of commercial and retail banking services through its subsidiary, City Bank. The firm also offers insurance, investment, trust, and mortgage services though its other non-bank subsidiaries. It operates through the Banking and Insurance business segments. The company was founded on October 28, 1992 and is headquartered in Lubbock, TX.
SPFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPFI Latest Social Stream
View Full SPFI Social Stream
Latest SPFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about South Plains Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPFI as an investment opportunity.
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But investors can boost returns by picking...
South Plains Financial (SPFI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.49% and 4.76%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LUBBOCK, Texas, April 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- South Plains Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPFI) (“South Plains” or the “Company”), the parent company of City Bank (“City Bank” or the “Bank”), today reported its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. First Quarter 2021 Highlights Net income for the first quarter of 2021 was $15.2 million, compared to $15.9 million for the fourth quarter of 2020 and $7.1 million for the first quarter of 2020.Diluted earnings per share for the first quarter of 2021 was $0.82, compared to $0.87 for the fourth quarter of 2020 and $0.38 for the first quarter of 2020.Pre-tax, pre-provision income (non-GAAP) for the first quarter of 2021 was $19.0 million, compared to $20.0 million for the fourth quarter of 2020 and $15.1 million for the first qu...
LUBBOCK, Texas, April 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- South Plains Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPFI) (“South Plains” or the “Company”), the parent company of City Bank, today announced that its first quarter 2021 financial results will be released after market close Tuesday, April 27, 2021. The Company will host a conference call and webcast at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on the same day to discuss the financial results. Investors and analysts interested in participating in the call are invited to dial 1-877-407-9716 (international callers please dial 1-201-493-6779) approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. A live audio webcast of the conference call will be available on the Company’s website at https://www.spfi.bank/news-events/events. A replay of the conference call will be availa...
South Plains Financial (SPFI) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
SPFI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|