Spire Global, Inc. (SPIR): Price and Financial Metrics
SPIR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.00||52-week high||$12.64|
|Prev. close||$4.98||52-week low||$2.80|
|Day high||$5.03||Avg. volume||123,612|
|50-day MA||$5.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.39||Market Cap||103.41M|
SPIR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPIR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SPIR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPIR is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SPIR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.56% of US stocks).
SPIR Stock Summary
- SPIRE GLOBAL INC's stock had its IPO on September 10, 2020, making it an older stock than only 13.44% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SPIRE GLOBAL INC comes in at 50.72%, a number that bests 89.43% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SPIR is more volatile than 98.66% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SPIRE GLOBAL INC are AXTI, LEDS, NSTG, BNGO, and HRMY.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to SPIR's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001816017.
SPIR Valuation Summary
- SPIR's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 0% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 37 months, SPIR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 6.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPIR.
Spire Global, Inc. (SPIR) Company Bio
Spire Global, Inc. provides space-based data, analytics, and space services worldwide. It offers access to datasets and insights about Earth enabling organizations to make decisions. The company collects data relating to aviation, weather, maritime, and earth intelligence and gives to commercial and government organizations. Spire Global, Inc. is based in Vienna, Virginia.
SPIR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPIR Latest Social Stream
View Full SPIR Social Stream
Latest SPIR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPIRE GLOBAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPIR as an investment opportunity.
Spire Global Awarded $2.8 Million Contract by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration for Satellite Weather Data
VIENNA, Va., September 20, 2023--Spire Global, Inc. (NYSE: SPIR) ("Spire" or "the Company"), a leading global provider of space-based data, analytics and space services, today announced it was awarded a $2.8 million, 12-month contract by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) for satellite weather data. The contract is part of NOAA's Commercial Weather Data Pilot (CWDP) Ocean Surface Winds Pilot Study, aimed at advancing the understanding of climate, weather and oceanic condi
VIENNA, Va., September 14, 2023--Spire Global, Inc. (NYSE: SPIR) ("Spire" or "the Company"), a global provider of space-based data, analytics and space services, was selected by Estuaire, a data firm empowering the aviation industry to reduce its environmental impact, to supply global aviation insights. Spire will provide its detailed aircraft positional data, as well as its Flight Report, which aggregates hundreds of millions of daily satellite and terrestrial ADS-B positions into an easily acc
VIENNA, Va., September 05, 2023--Spire Global, Inc. (NYSE: SPIR) ("Spire" or "the Company"), a global provider of space-based data, analytics and space services, today announced its participation in the following upcoming event.
VIENNA, Va., August 31, 2023--Spire Global, Inc. (NYSE: SPIR) ("Spire" or "the Company"), a leading global provider of space-based data, analytics and space services, announced it was awarded a $4.6 million, 12-month contract by NASA on behalf of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) to participate in NOAA’s Sounder for Microwave-Based Applications (SMBA) Phase-A study.
VIENNA, Va., August 30, 2023--Spire Global, Inc. (NYSE: SPIR) (the "Company" or "Spire") today announced that the 1-for-8 reverse stock split of the Company’s Class A and Class B common stock will become effective on August 31, 2023. The Company's Class A common stock will begin trading on a split-adjusted basis at the opening of the market on August 31, 2023, under a new CUSIP number, 848560 306.
SPIR Price Returns