Spire Global, Inc. (SPIR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPIR POWR Grades
- SPIR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 68.34% of US stocks.
- SPIR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SPIR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
SPIR Stock Summary
- SPIR's went public 2.07 years ago, making it older than just 9.51% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of SPIRE GLOBAL INC's share price is greater than that of 83.91% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- SPIRE GLOBAL INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -177.41%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 3.36% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPIR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NPCE, SQL, TMDX, PAR, and EGRX.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to SPIR's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001816017.
SPIR Valuation Summary
- SPIR's price/earnings ratio is -5.6; this is 133.84% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 25 months, SPIR's price/sales ratio has gone down 10.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPIR.
SPIR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPIR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.11||52-week high||$6.67|
|Prev. close||$1.12||52-week low||$1.03|
|Day high||$1.13||Avg. volume||991,142|
|50-day MA||$1.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.85||Market Cap||155.28M|
Spire Global, Inc. (SPIR) Company Bio
Spire Global, Inc. provides space-based data, analytics, and space services worldwide. It offers access to datasets and insights about Earth enabling organizations to make decisions. The company collects data relating to aviation, weather, maritime, and earth intelligence and gives to commercial and government organizations. Spire Global, Inc. is based in Vienna, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPIR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPIR Latest Social Stream
View Full SPIR Social Stream
Latest SPIR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPIRE GLOBAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPIR as an investment opportunity.
VIENNA, Va., September 28, 2022--Spire Global, Inc. (NYSE: SPIR) ("Spire" or "the Company"), a leading global provider of space-based data, analytics and space services, announced that it was awarded a study contract by the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) for commercial radio frequency (RF) remote sensing.
VIENNA, Va., September 26, 2022--Spire Global, Inc. (NYSE: SPIR) ("Spire" or the "Company"), a leading global provider of space-based data, analytics, and space services today announced that it has been awarded a Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) issued by the National Environmental Satellite, Data, and Information Service (NESDIS) of the National Oceanographic and Oceanic Administration (NOAA) to leverage the technology of hyperspectral microwave sensing (HyMS). The two-year program, focused on e
VIENNA, Va., September 21, 2022--Spire Global, Inc. (NYSE: SPIR) ("Spire" or "the Company"), a leading global provider of space-based data, analytics, and space services, today announced that it has been awarded as part of Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Delivery Order 5 of the contract issued by the National Oceanographic and Oceanic Administration (NOAA), for commercially available space-based radio occultation (RO). The award, valued at $9.9 million, is the third multi-million
VIENNA, Va., September 20, 2022--Spire Global, Inc. (NYSE: SPIR) ("Spire" or "the Company"), a leading global provider of space-based data, analytics and space services, announced today the continuation of its participation in NASA’s Commercial Smallsat Data Acquisition (CSDA) Program with a new contract extension. The award is in support of NASA’s SigNals of Opportunity: P-band Investigation, or SNOOPI mission. The Purdue University and NASA team, led by Professor James Garrison, will launch a
Spire Global Announces Space Services Agreement with GHGSat to Launch Satellites for Greenhouse Gas Emissions Monitoring
VIENNA, Va., September 15, 2022--Spire Global announced a Space Services agreement with GHGSat to expand its satellite constellation for greenhouse gas emissions monitoring.
SPIR Price Returns