Superior Energy Services, Inc. (SPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SPN is -10.8 -- better than only 1.42% of US stocks.
- SPN's price/sales ratio is 0.01; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.23% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 117.43 for Superior Energy Services Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.77% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RRD, JILL, CBB, JE, and DVCR.
- Visit SPN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.superiorenergy.com.
SPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.93||52-week high||$6.07|
|Prev. close||$0.85||52-week low||$0.76|
|Day high||$0.95||Avg. volume||297,404|
|50-day MA||$1.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.00||Market Cap||13.79M|
Superior Energy Services, Inc. (SPN) Company Bio
Superior Energy provides specialized oilfield services and equipment to oil and gas companies through four segments: Drilling Products and Services; Onshore Completion and Workover Services; Production Services; and Technical Solutions. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPN Latest Social Stream
View Full SPN Social Stream
Latest SPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Superior Energy Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPN as an investment opportunity.
Q1 2020 Superior Energy Services Inc Earnings Call
SPN Has Not Sorted It Out Despite the crude oil price recovery and positive developments in the energy market, Superior Energy Services (SPN) continues to struggle. Although things were moving in the right direction with the decision to merge with Forbes Energy Services, the recent termination of the deal has...
In this article you are going to find out whether hedge funds think Superior Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE:SPN) is a good investment right now. We like to check what the smart money thinks first before doing extensive research on a given stock. Although there have been several high profile failed hedge fund picks, the consensus […]
Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") downgraded SESI, L.L.C.'s (SESI or Superior Energy) Corporate Family Rating (CFR) to Caa3 from B3, Probability of Default Rating (PDR) to Caa3-PD from B3-PD, senior unsecured notes to Caa3 from Caa1, and Speculative Grade Liquidity Rating (SGL) to SGL-3 from SGL-2. SESI's rating outlook was revised to negative.
HOUSTON, May 21, 2020 -- Superior Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: SPN) (the “Company”) today announced a net loss from continuing operations for the first quarter of 2020 of $32.3.
SPN Price Returns
Continue Researching SPNWant to do more research on Superior Energy Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Superior Energy Services Inc (SPN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Superior Energy Services Inc (SPN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Superior Energy Services Inc (SPN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch