SeaSpine Holdings Corporation (SPNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPNE POWR Grades
- SPNE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.92% of US stocks.
- SPNE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SPNE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.26% of US stocks).
SPNE Stock Summary
- SPNE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 17.68% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 405.28%, SEASPINE HOLDINGS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 95.73% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SPNE is more volatile than 80.48% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SEASPINE HOLDINGS CORP are BLBX, CLIR, PWFL, INGN, and MYO.
- Visit SPNE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seaspine.com.
SPNE Valuation Summary
- SPNE's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 40% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 91 months, SPNE's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPNE.
SPNE Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 48.53%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -24.84%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -40.61%.
The table below shows SPNE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPNE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPNE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.79% of graded US stocks.
- SPNE's asset turnover comes in at 0.592 -- ranking 72nd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- DRIO, XENT, and DYNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPNE.
The table below shows SPNE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.84||52-week high||$14.37|
|Prev. close||$7.66||52-week low||$5.48|
|Day high||$7.95||Avg. volume||174,780|
|50-day MA||$6.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.95||Market Cap||291.67M|
SeaSpine Holdings Corporation (SPNE) Company Bio
SeaSpine Holdings Corporation is a global medical technology company focused on the design, development and commercialization of surgical solutions for the treatment of patients suffering from spinal disorders. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in in Vista, California
Most Popular Stories View All
SPNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPNE Latest Social Stream
View Full SPNE Social Stream
Latest SPNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SEASPINE HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPNE as an investment opportunity.
LEWISVILLE, Texas & CARLSBAD, Calif., November 18, 2022--John Bostjancic selected to serve as CFO for new combined company, effective upon the completion of Orthofix and SeaSpine's pending merger.
CARLSBAD, Calif., Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SeaSpine Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SPNE), a global medical technology company focused on surgical solutions for the treatment of spinal disorders, today announced that the Company will present at the upcoming Stifel 2022 Healthcare Conference. Members of management are scheduled to present on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 12:35 p.m. Pacific time / 3:35 p.m. Eastern time. Interested parties can access a live webcast of the presentation dir
E ratio of -3.51.
CARLSBAD, Calif., Nov. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SeaSpine Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SPNE), a global medical technology company focused on surgical solutions for the treatment of spinal disorders, announced today financial results for the third quarter of 2022. Summary Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Recent Highlights Total revenue of $67.1 million, an increase of 45% year-over-yearU.S. revenue of $51.1 million, an increase of 24% year-over-yearU.S. spinal implants and enabling te
CARLSBAD, Calif., Oct. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SeaSpine Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SPNE), a global medical technology company focused on surgical solutions for the treatment of spinal disorders, today announced the full commercial launch of the Mariner® MIS Wayfinder System. Mariner MIS Wayfinder is a novel, one step, k-wireless screw delivery system for pedicle screw fixation. Mariner MIS Wayfinder eliminates reliance on traditional guidewires for percutaneous screw placement by providi
SPNE Price Returns
Continue Researching SPNEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on SeaSpine Holdings Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
SeaSpine Holdings Corp (SPNE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SeaSpine Holdings Corp (SPNE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SeaSpine Holdings Corp (SPNE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch