SeaSpine Holdings Corporation (SPNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPNE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SPNE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPNE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- SPNE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
SPNE Stock Summary
- For SPNE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 9.59% of US equities we're observing.
- SPNE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 14.47% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.04%, SeaSpine Holdings Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.69% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SeaSpine Holdings Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PMD, CXDO, XGN, LNN, and HAE.
- SPNE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SeaSpine Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.seaspine.com.
SPNE Valuation Summary
- SPNE's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 70.04% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SPNE's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.8 over the prior 76 months.
- Over the past 76 months, SPNE's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPNE.
SPNE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPNE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.75% of graded US stocks.
- SPNE's asset turnover comes in at 0.673 -- ranking 56th of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- KRMD, IRMD, and NUVA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPNE.
The table below shows SPNE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.23||52-week high||$22.97|
|Prev. close||$15.75||52-week low||$12.43|
|Day high||$16.27||Avg. volume||156,448|
|50-day MA||$16.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.49||Market Cap||590.74M|
SeaSpine Holdings Corporation (SPNE) Company Bio
SeaSpine Holdings Corporation is a global medical technology company focused on the design, development and commercialization of surgical solutions for the treatment of patients suffering from spinal disorders. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in in Vista, California
Most Popular Stories View All
SPNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPNE Latest Social Stream
View Full SPNE Social Stream
Latest SPNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SeaSpine Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPNE as an investment opportunity.
CARLSBAD, Calif., Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SeaSpine Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SPNE), a global medical technology company focused on surgical solutions for the treatment of spinal disorders, today announced the Company will present at the Cantor Virtual Global Healthcare Conference on Monday, September 27, 2021, beginning at 8:00 am ET. A live and archived webcast of the event will be available from the Investor Relations page of the Company's website at investor.seaspine.com. About
CARLSBAD, Calif., Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SeaSpine Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SPNE), a global medical technology company focused on surgical solutions for the treatment of spinal disorders, announced today that it will host an Analyst & Investor Event in Boston, Massachusetts on Thursday, September 30 from 7:30 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. Eastern Time. The meeting will include remarks from members of the SeaSpine leadership team on the Company’s differentiated technologies and growth strateg
One SeaSpine Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ:SPNE) insider upped their stake by 13% in the previous year
Looking at SeaSpine Holdings Corporation's ( NASDAQ:SPNE ) insider transactions over the last year, we can see that...
OrthoPediatrics Announces Entry into a Distribution Agreement with SeaSpine to Exclusively Distribute the 7D Surgical FLASH Navigation Platform for Pediatric Applications
Enables OrthoPediatrics to Further Address Full Patient Continuum of Care for Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeons with Market-Leading, Radiation-Free Navigation TechnologyWARSAW, Ind., Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OrthoPediatrics Corp. (“OrthoPediatrics” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: KIDS), a company focused exclusively on advancing the field of pediatric orthopedics, today announced they have entered into a distribution agreement with SeaSpine® Orthopedics Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of
CARLSBAD, Calif., Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SeaSpine Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SPNE), a global medical technology company focused on surgical solutions for the treatment of spinal disorders, today announced the limited commercial launch and completion of initial surgeries of the Mariner Adult Deformity Pedicle Screw System.
SPNE Price Returns
Continue Researching SPNEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on SeaSpine Holdings Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
SeaSpine Holdings Corp (SPNE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SeaSpine Holdings Corp (SPNE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SeaSpine Holdings Corp (SPNE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch