SeaSpine Holdings Corporation (SPNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPNE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SPNE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPNE is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SPNE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
SPNE Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SeaSpine Holdings Corp is higher than it is for about merely 9.4% of US stocks.
- SPNE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 14.25% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.44%, SeaSpine Holdings Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.36% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPNE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BSQR, ITI, ROG, PMD, and ROOT.
- Visit SPNE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seaspine.com.
SPNE Valuation Summary
- SPNE's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 70.04% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SPNE's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.8 over the prior 76 months.
- Over the past 76 months, SPNE's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPNE.
SPNE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPNE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.79% of graded US stocks.
- SPNE's asset turnover comes in at 0.592 -- ranking 72nd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- DRIO, XENT, and DYNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPNE.
The table below shows SPNE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.90||52-week high||$21.27|
|Prev. close||$6.13||52-week low||$5.89|
|Day high||$6.20||Avg. volume||124,766|
|50-day MA||$8.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.06||Market Cap||217.12M|
SeaSpine Holdings Corporation (SPNE) Company Bio
SeaSpine Holdings Corporation is a global medical technology company focused on the design, development and commercialization of surgical solutions for the treatment of patients suffering from spinal disorders. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in in Vista, California
Most Popular Stories View All
SPNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPNE Latest Social Stream
View Full SPNE Social Stream
Latest SPNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SeaSpine Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPNE as an investment opportunity.
Looking at SeaSpine Holdings Corporation's ( NASDAQ:SPNE ) insider transactions over the last year, we can see that...
Announces Date of Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results Conference CallCARLSBAD, Calif., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SeaSpine Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SPNE), a global medical technology company focused on surgical solutions for the treatment of spinal disorders, today announced that it will release fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results on Friday, March 11, 2022. Members of the Company’s management team will host a corresponding conference call and webcast b
Investment company HighMark Wealth Management LLC (Current Portfolio) buys iShares Russell 2000 ETF, SeaSpine Holdings Corp, Model N Inc, SPDR Biotech ETF, SPDR S&P Regional Banking ETF, sells NeoGenomics Inc, OptimizeRx Corp, Surgalign Holdings Inc, Verizon Communications Inc, Neuronetics Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, HighMark Wealth Management LLC.
Based on preliminary estimates, SeaSpine (SPNE) expects Q421 global revenue in the range of $55.1M to $55.5M (vs. consensus of $54.46M)
SeaSpine Announces Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results, Including Record Fourth Quarter 2021 Revenue
CARLSBAD, Calif., Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SeaSpine Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SPNE), a global medical technology company focused on surgical solutions for the treatment of spinal disorders, announced today preliminary financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2021. Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results (all revenue amounts are preliminary and unaudited) Fourth quarter 2021 global revenue is expected to range from $55.1 to $55.5 million, reflecting 19% to 2
SPNE Price Returns
Continue Researching SPNEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on SeaSpine Holdings Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
SeaSpine Holdings Corp (SPNE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SeaSpine Holdings Corp (SPNE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SeaSpine Holdings Corp (SPNE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch