Spok Holdings, Inc. (SPOK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPOK POWR Grades
- SPOK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 78.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPOK is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- SPOK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
SPOK Stock Summary
- For SPOK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 14.75% of US equities we're observing.
- SPOK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 17.67% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Spok Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 14.13% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Spok Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ARAV, MYGN, AWRE, XONE, and MRIN.
- SPOK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Spok Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.spok.com.
SPOK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPOK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.18||52-week high||$12.86|
|Prev. close||$11.37||52-week low||$8.61|
|Day high||$11.40||Avg. volume||110,567|
|50-day MA||$10.83||Dividend yield||4.47%|
|200-day MA||$10.62||Market Cap||216.72M|
Spok Holdings, Inc. (SPOK) Company Bio
Spok Holdings provides various communications solutions to healthcare, government, public safety, and other industries in the United States, Europe, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. The company was established in 2014 and is based in Springfield, Virginia.
SPOK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPOK Latest Social Stream
View Full SPOK Social Stream
Latest SPOK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Spok Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPOK as an investment opportunity.
Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPOK), a global leader in healthcare communications, today announced the release of its first Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report, which provides an overview of the Company’s ESG policies and commitments. Since the Company’s inception in 2004, Spok has been committed to sustainability and being a responsible corporate citizen. In 2020, the Company made important progress in its ESG initiatives by formalizing sustainability priorities. Highlights of the
Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPOK), a global leader in healthcare communications, today announced that its Board of Directors intends to nominate Randy Hyun for election to the Board at the 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders, which is expected to be held July 20, 2021. Mr. Hyun is the Chief Operating Officer of CarepathRx LLC and the Chief Executive Officer of CarepathRx Health Systems Solutions. At CarepathRX, a privately held company that provides technology-based pharmacy and technology solutions to hospitals, payers, and patients, Mr. Hyun is responsible for overseeing and managing the growth of the company and directly managing key corporate functions.
Spok (SPOK) had declared $0.125/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Payable June 24; for shareholders of record May 25; ex-div May 24.See SPOK Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Spok Go® improves emergency department outcomes at TidalHealth. The platform helped reduce overall ED length of stay and improve boarding time
Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPOK), a global leader in healthcare communications, today announced it will report operating results for the 2021 first quarter ended March 31, 2021 on Wednesday, April 28, 2021 after market close, at approximately 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (ET).
SPOK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|