Spok Holdings, Inc. (SPOK): Price and Financial Metrics
SPOK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.83||52-week high||$13.83|
|Prev. close||$12.72||52-week low||$6.13|
|Day high||$12.85||Avg. volume||214,704|
|50-day MA||$12.25||Dividend yield||10.18%|
|200-day MA||$9.32||Market Cap||255.96M|
SPOK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPOK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SPOK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPOK is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SPOK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
SPOK Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SPOK HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about merely 19.11% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SPOK HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of -142.79%; that's higher than merely 10.92% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SPOK comes in at 10.62% -- higher than that of 83.15% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPOK HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SIGA, CSBR, AYRO, SQL, and SRI.
- SPOK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SPOK HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.spok.com.
SPOK Valuation Summary
- SPOK's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 26.67% higher than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- Over the past 224 months, SPOK's price/earnings ratio has gone down 69.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPOK.
SPOK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -77.24%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -4.77%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -240.88%.
The table below shows SPOK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPOK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPOK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.74% of graded US stocks.
- SPOK's asset turnover comes in at 0.515 -- ranking 15th of 64 Communication stocks.
- TGNA, MARK, and SBGI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPOK.
The table below shows SPOK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Spok Holdings, Inc. (SPOK) Company Bio
Spok Holdings provides various communications solutions to healthcare, government, public safety, and other industries in the United States, Europe, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. The company was established in 2014 and is based in Springfield, Virginia.
SPOK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPOK Latest Social Stream
View Full SPOK Social Stream
Latest SPOK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPOK HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPOK as an investment opportunity.
Spok set to join Russell 3000® and Russell 2000® Index
ALEXANDRIA, Va., May 22, 2023--Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPOK), a global leader in healthcare communications, is set to join the broad-market Russell 3000® Index at the conclusion of the 2023 Russell indexes annual reconstitution, effective after the US market opens on June 26, according to a preliminary list of additions posted May 19.
SPOK TO PRESENT AT THE INAUGURAL EF HUTTON GLOBAL CONFERENCE
ALEXANDRIA, Va., May 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via IBN -- Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPOK) today announced that Vincent D. Kelly, president and chief executive officer, will be presenting at The Inaugural EF Hutton Global Conference, which will be held on May 10-11, 2023, at the Plaza Hotel in the heart of New York City. Event The Inaugural EF Hutton Global Conference Date May 10-11, 2023 Format Small Group Meetings Location The Plaza Hotel, New York City The Inaugural EF Hutton Global Conf
Spok Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
ALEXANDRIA, Va., May 03, 2023--Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPOK), a global leader in healthcare communications, today announced results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023. In addition, the Company’s Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.3125 per share, payable on June 23, 2023, to stockholders of record on May 25, 2023.
Spok Sets Date to Report First Quarter 2023 Results
ALEXANDRIA, Va., April 27, 2023--Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPOK), a global leader in healthcare communications, today announced it will release its first quarter 2023 operating results on Wednesday, May 3, 2023, after the close of the U.S. financial markets.
10 Best Telecom Dividend Stocks To Buy for 2023
In this article, we discuss 10 best telecom dividend stocks to buy for 2023. You can skip our detailed analysis of the telecom sector and its future outlook, and go directly to read 5 Best Telecom Dividend Stocks To Buy for 2023. The telecom sector in the US is a vital component of the country’s […]
SPOK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SPOKWant to do more research on Spok Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Spok Holdings Inc (SPOK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Spok Holdings Inc (SPOK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Spok Holdings Inc (SPOK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...