Spok Holdings, Inc. (SPOK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPOK POWR Grades
- SPOK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.31% of US stocks.
- SPOK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SPOK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
SPOK Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SPOK HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about only 18.14% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SPOK HOLDINGS INC comes in at -6.39%, a number that bests merely 16.59% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SPOK comes in at 14.6% -- higher than that of 88.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPOK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RMED, SNCR, ITRI, GEOS, and OPGN.
- Visit SPOK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.spok.com.
SPOK Valuation Summary
- SPOK's EV/EBIT ratio is -6; this is 144.12% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- Over the past 218 months, SPOK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPOK.
SPOK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -68.54%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -13.24%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -68.88%.
The table below shows SPOK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPOK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPOK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.74% of graded US stocks.
- SPOK's asset turnover comes in at 0.515 -- ranking 15th of 64 Communication stocks.
- TGNA, MARK, and SBGI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPOK.
The table below shows SPOK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPOK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPOK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.72||52-week high||$10.14|
|Prev. close||$7.82||52-week low||$6.13|
|Day high||$7.82||Avg. volume||130,333|
|50-day MA||$8.07||Dividend yield||15.98%|
|200-day MA||$7.53||Market Cap||152.11M|
Spok Holdings, Inc. (SPOK) Company Bio
Spok Holdings provides various communications solutions to healthcare, government, public safety, and other industries in the United States, Europe, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. The company was established in 2014 and is based in Springfield, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPOK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPOK Latest Social Stream
View Full SPOK Social Stream
Latest SPOK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPOK HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPOK as an investment opportunity.
ALEXANDRIA, Va., October 26, 2022--Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPOK), a global leader in healthcare communications, today announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. In addition, the Company’s Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.3125 per share, payable on December 9, 2022, to stockholders of record on November 16, 2022.
ALEXANDRIA, Va., October 24, 2022--Spok, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPOK) and a global leader in healthcare communications, released the results of its twelfth annual survey on communications in healthcare. This year more than 200 executives, physicians, nurses, IT personnel, contact center representatives, and more from around the U.S. responded with eye-opening input about the state of communication at their respective organizations.
ALEXANDRIA, Va., October 20, 2022--Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPOK), ("Spok" or the "Company"), a global leader in healthcare communications, today announced it will release its third quarter 2022 operating results on Wednesday, October 26, 2022, after the close of the U.S. financial markets.
Although diving specifically for cheap prices can be risky, these are the best stocks under $20 that should prove intriguing.
ALEXANDRIA, Va., August 08, 2022--Spok, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPOK) and a global leader in healthcare communications, is honored to announce that 18 of the 20 adult hospitals and all 10 children’s hospitals named to U.S. News & World Report’s 2022-23 Best Hospitals Honor Roll use Spok industry-leading secure healthcare communication solutions to facilitate care collaboration and support exceptional patient care. Over the past decade, nearly every hospita
SPOK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|