Spok Holdings, Inc. (SPOK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPOK POWR Grades
- SPOK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 71.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPOK is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- SPOK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
SPOK Stock Summary
- Spok Holdings Inc's market capitalization of $199,734,498 is ahead of merely 21.66% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Spok Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about just 15.06% of US stocks.
- SPOK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 18.67% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Spok Holdings Inc are BB, DSGX, ITRI, DOX, and SNCR.
- SPOK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Spok Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.spok.com.
SPOK Valuation Summary
- SPOK's EV/EBIT ratio is -7.6; this is 130.52% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- SPOK's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 203 months.
- Over the past 203 months, SPOK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPOK.
SPOK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -34.02%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -187.08%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -10.03%.
The table below shows SPOK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPOK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPOK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.8% of graded US stocks.
- SPOK's asset turnover comes in at 0.515 -- ranking 15th of 63 Communication stocks.
- TGNA, IDT, and MARK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPOK.
The table below shows SPOK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPOK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPOK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.11||52-week high||$12.86|
|Prev. close||$10.26||52-week low||$7.16|
|Day high||$10.29||Avg. volume||219,095|
|50-day MA||$8.88||Dividend yield||4.95%|
|200-day MA||$10.38||Market Cap||196.81M|
Spok Holdings, Inc. (SPOK) Company Bio
Spok Holdings provides various communications solutions to healthcare, government, public safety, and other industries in the United States, Europe, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. The company was established in 2014 and is based in Springfield, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPOK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPOK Latest Social Stream
View Full SPOK Social Stream
Latest SPOK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Spok Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPOK as an investment opportunity.
ALEXANDRIA, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Spok Holdings Postpones Investor Day Program due to Ongoing Strategic Alternatives Review Process
ALEXANDRIA, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPOK) (the Company), a global leader in healthcare communications, today announced its Board of Directors (the Board or the Spok Board), with the assistance of financial and legal advisors, recently initiated a review of the Companys strategic alternatives to evaluate potential transactions, including a sale of the Company, and other actions that would maximize value for shareholders. Spoks strategic review process has been
We're jumping right into another busy day of trading with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
Toward the end of trading Tuesday, the Dow traded down 0.09% to 35,366.93 while the NASDAQ fell 0.02% to 15,263.43. The S&P also fell, dropping 0.11% to 4,523.94. The U.S. has the highest number of coronavirus cases and deaths in the world, reporting a total of 39,058,680 cases with around 638,840 deaths. India confirmed a total of at least 32,768,880 cases and 438,560 deaths, while Brazil reported over 20,752,280 COVID-19 cases with 579,570 deaths. In total, there were at least 217,238,050 case
Virgin Galactic, Digital Turbine, AC Immune SA, Spok Holdings and Eagle Pharmaceuticals are five top stock gainers for Tuesday.
SPOK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|