Spok Holdings, Inc. (SPOK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPOK POWR Grades
- SPOK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 70.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPOK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SPOK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 28.98% of US stocks).
SPOK Stock Summary
- SPOK has a higher market value than only 20.51% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $160,506,623.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Spok Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about merely 15.83% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SPOK's revenue has grown -4.07% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 14.15% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Spok Holdings Inc are SNCR, EBS, CSGS, DOX, and SIGA.
- SPOK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Spok Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.spok.com.
SPOK Valuation Summary
- SPOK's EV/EBIT ratio is -7.6; this is 130.52% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- SPOK's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 203 months.
- Over the past 203 months, SPOK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPOK.
SPOK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 116.89%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -34.02%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -9.87%.
The table below shows SPOK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPOK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPOK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.74% of graded US stocks.
- SPOK's asset turnover comes in at 0.515 -- ranking 15th of 64 Communication stocks.
- TGNA, MARK, and SBGI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPOK.
The table below shows SPOK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPOK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPOK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.41||52-week high||$11.46|
|Prev. close||$6.46||52-week low||$6.18|
|Day high||$6.48||Avg. volume||107,246|
|50-day MA||$7.14||Dividend yield||19.5%|
|200-day MA||$8.84||Market Cap||126.24M|
Spok Holdings, Inc. (SPOK) Company Bio
Spok Holdings provides various communications solutions to healthcare, government, public safety, and other industries in the United States, Europe, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. The company was established in 2014 and is based in Springfield, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPOK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPOK Latest Social Stream
View Full SPOK Social Stream
Latest SPOK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Spok Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPOK as an investment opportunity.
Spok Holdings, Inc. (SPOK) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 17, 2022 8:30 A.M. ET Company Participants Vincent Kelly - President and Chief Executive Officer Michael Wallace - Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Amelia Roberts - Odeon Capital Group Presentation Operator Hello, everyone, and welcome...
Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPOK) declares $0.3125/share quarterly dividend, 150.0% increase from prior dividend of $0.125.Forward yield 12.56%Payable March 30; for shareholders of record…
ALEXANDRIA, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPOK), a global leader in healthcare communications, today announced results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021. In addition, the Company’s Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.3125 per share, payable on March 30, 2022, to stockholders of record on March 16, 2022. 2021 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Highlights: Achieved full year 2021 financial guidance for revenue, adjusted operatin
No summary available.
ALEXANDRIA, Va., February 17, 2022--The Board of Directors (the "Board") of Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPOK) ("Spok" or the "Company"), a global leader in healthcare communications, today announced a new strategic business plan prioritizing maximizing free cash flow and returning capital to shareholders.
SPOK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|