Spok Holdings, Inc. (SPOK): Price and Financial Metrics
SPOK Stock Summary
- For SPOK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 14.99% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.25 for Spok Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 13.62% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SPOK has reported earnings growth of -220.59%, putting it ahead of merely 6.63% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPOK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MX, IAG, CASA, CBLI, and ADTN.
- Visit SPOK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.spok.com.
SPOK Stock Price Chart More Charts
SPOK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.43||52-week high||$17.25|
|Prev. close||$10.28||52-week low||$10.16|
|Day high||$10.52||Avg. volume||54,356|
|50-day MA||$11.30||Dividend yield||4.86%|
|200-day MA||$12.63||Market Cap||196.65M|
Spok Holdings, Inc. (SPOK) Company Bio
Spok Holdings provides various communications solutions to healthcare, government, public safety, and other industries in the United States, Europe, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. The company was established in 2014 and is based in Springfield, Virginia.