Spok Holdings, Inc. (SPOK): Price and Financial Metrics
SPOK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.26||52-week high||$18.05|
|Prev. close||$14.83||52-week low||$7.71|
|Day high||$15.31||Avg. volume||225,438|
|50-day MA||$15.48||Dividend yield||7.5%|
|200-day MA||$13.17||Market Cap||300.53M|
SPOK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPOK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SPOK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.14% of US stocks.
- SPOK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SPOK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 34.38% of US stocks).
SPOK Stock Summary
- For SPOK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 17.09% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -32.42%, SPOK HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.96% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SPOK HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of -192.43%; that's higher than just 7.11% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPOK HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LQDT, CPOP, INM, AIM, and HCWB.
- SPOK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SPOK HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.spok.com.
SPOK Valuation Summary
- SPOK's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.3; this is 12.6% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SPOK's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 230 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPOK.
SPOK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -77.24%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -4.77%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -240.88%.
The table below shows SPOK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPOK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPOK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.74% of graded US stocks.
- SPOK's asset turnover comes in at 0.515 -- ranking 15th of 64 Communication stocks.
- TGNA, MARK, and SBGI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPOK.
The table below shows SPOK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Spok Holdings, Inc. (SPOK) Company Bio
Spok Holdings provides various communications solutions to healthcare, government, public safety, and other industries in the United States, Europe, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. The company was established in 2014 and is based in Springfield, Virginia.
SPOK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPOK Latest Social Stream
View Full SPOK Social Stream
Latest SPOK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPOK HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPOK as an investment opportunity.
With concerns about a slowdown in the global economy rising, investors may be better served considering the top healthcare hidden-gem stocks.
Spok Holdings (NASDAQ:SPOK) delivers shareholders splendid 142% return over 1 year, surging 10% in the last week alone
Unless you borrow money to invest, the potential losses are limited. On the other hand, if you find a high quality...
Spok to Present and Host 1x1 Investor Meetings at the 35th Annual Piper Sandler & Co. Healthcare Conference
ALEXANDRIA, Va., November 16, 2023--Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPOK), a global leader in healthcare communications, today announced that Vincent D. Kelly, chief executive officer, will participate in the 35th annual Piper Sandler & Co. healthcare conference on November 29, 2023 in New York. The Company’s presentation is scheduled for 12:30 pm ET. Spok will also host a series of 1X1 meetings with investors on November 29, 2023.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
On November 6, 2023, Barbara Byrne, a director at Spok Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:SPOK), purchased 10,000 shares of the company.
SPOK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|