Spok Holdings, Inc. (SPOK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPOK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SPOK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.65% of US stocks.
- SPOK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- SPOK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.03% of US stocks).
SPOK Stock Summary
- For SPOK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 15.78% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Spok Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 238.15%; that's higher than 90.92% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Spok Holdings Inc comes in at -3.43%, a number that bests just 18.83% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Spok Holdings Inc are DZSI, BB, GEOS, SEAC, and LIVN.
- SPOK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Spok Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.spok.com.
SPOK Valuation Summary
- SPOK's EV/EBIT ratio is -7.6; this is 130.52% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- SPOK's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 203 months.
- Over the past 203 months, SPOK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPOK.
SPOK Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -16.63%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 116.89%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -37.44%.
The table below shows SPOK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPOK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPOK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.74% of graded US stocks.
- SPOK's asset turnover comes in at 0.515 -- ranking 15th of 64 Communication stocks.
- TGNA, MARK, and SBGI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPOK.
The table below shows SPOK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPOK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPOK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.56||52-week high||$12.86|
|Prev. close||$9.61||52-week low||$7.16|
|Day high||$9.66||Avg. volume||78,129|
|50-day MA||$9.50||Dividend yield||5.23%|
|200-day MA||$9.78||Market Cap||186.24M|
Spok Holdings, Inc. (SPOK) Company Bio
Spok Holdings provides various communications solutions to healthcare, government, public safety, and other industries in the United States, Europe, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. The company was established in 2014 and is based in Springfield, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPOK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPOK Latest Social Stream
View Full SPOK Social Stream
Latest SPOK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Spok Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPOK as an investment opportunity.
ALEXANDRIA, Va., January 06, 2022--Spok, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPOK) and a leader in healthcare communications, earned top honors for the fifth consecutive year in a survey of healthcare industry clients by Black Book Research on top-rated secure communications platforms.
In this article, we will be taking a look at 10 high dividend stocks for 2022. To skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing, you can go directly to see the 5 High Dividend Stocks for 2022. Dividend investing remained in focus in 2021 as investors scrambled to find reliable income streams in the midst […]
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. lifted its holdings in shares of Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPOK) by 60.2% during the second quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 81,842 shares of the Wireless communications providers stock after purchasing an additional 30,744 shares during the period. Goldman 
State Street Corp lessened its stake in shares of Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPOK) by 41.1% in the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 333,346 shares of the Wireless communications providers stock after selling 233,072 shares during the period. State 
Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPOK) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest in the month of November. As of November 15th, there was short interest totalling 111,300 shares, a drop of 47.9% from the October 31st total of 213,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 198,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is 
SPOK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|