Spotify Technology S.A. (SPOT): Price and Financial Metrics
SPOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$150.48||52-week high||$157.13|
|Prev. close||$149.47||52-week low||$69.29|
|Day high||$151.73||Avg. volume||1,800,175|
|50-day MA||$141.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$108.53||Market Cap||28.62B|
SPOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPOT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SPOT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPOT is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SPOT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
SPOT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $28,461,424,412, SPOTIFY TECHNOLOGY SA has a greater market value than 92.31% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SPOTIFY TECHNOLOGY SA is higher than 99.35% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, SPOT has reported earnings growth of -238.59%, putting it ahead of merely 6.95% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPOT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVCR, COUR, IMCR, PCOR, and AEHR.
- SPOT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SPOTIFY TECHNOLOGY SA's official web site, go to www.spotify.com.
Spotify Technology S.A. (SPOT) Company Bio
Spotify AB provides a digital music-streaming service that gives on-demand access of songs on devices, computers, mobiles, tablets, and home entertainment systems. Its services allow subscribers to search and discover music collections of friends, artists, and celebrities; build a personal collection playlist; and share music on Spotify, Facebook, Twitter, blog, and via email with friends. It also offers research and development services in Sweden. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Spotify AB operates as a subsidiary of Spotify Limited.
SPOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPOT Latest Social Stream
View Full SPOT Social Stream
Latest SPOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPOTIFY TECHNOLOGY SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPOT as an investment opportunity.
11 Easiest Instruments to Learn for Adults and Retirees
In this article, we will look at the 11 easiest instruments to learn for adults and retirees. If you want to skip our detailed analysis, you can jump to 5 Easiest Instruments to Learn for Adults and Retirees. Retirement Blues Adults grow up fantasizing about retirement. However, CNBC notes that the un-retirement rate of the […]
These Stocks Are Moving the Most Today: GitLab, Coinbase, AMD, AT&T, Tesla, Apple, and More
GitLab shares rise on strong fiscal first quarter, Coinbase slides on SEC news, and AMD gains on price target increase.
Is It Too Late to Buy Spotify Stock?
Audio streaming platform Spotify (NYSE: SPOT) has brushed aside last year's blues and is off to a killer start in 2023. The music industry is enjoying a renaissance, thanks to online platforms like Spotify that have made it easier -- and cheaper -- than ever before for music fans to access their favorite songs anytime, anywhere. While rising consumer demand is a great secular tailwind, the real reason behind Spotify's surging stock price is what the company is doing.
5 Things to Know Before Markets Open
Apple gets an analyst downgrade after the release of its pricey headset and TSMC warns of slowing capital expenditures. Here’s what investors need to know today.
🌎The headset that isn't
Apple announced its $3,500 Vision Pro, due out next year. But the company would rather not call it a “headset”—or, for that matter, say it is for “virtual reality” or the “metaverse.”
SPOT Price Returns
Continue Researching SPOTWant to see what other sources are saying about Spotify Technology SA's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Spotify Technology SA (SPOT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Spotify Technology SA (SPOT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Spotify Technology SA (SPOT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...