Spotify Technology S.A. Ordinary Shares (SPOT): Price and Financial Metrics
SPOT Stock Summary
- Spotify Technology SA's stock had its IPO on April 3, 2018, making it an older stock than only 3.01% of US equities in our set.
- For SPOT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Spotify Technology SA's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Spotify Technology SA, a group of peers worth examining would be SQ, TWTR, ANSS, GLW, and ALXN.
- SPOT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Spotify Technology SA's official web site, go to www.spotify.com.
SPOT Stock Price Chart More Charts
SPOT Price/Volume Stats
Spotify Technology S.A. Ordinary Shares (SPOT) Company Bio
Spotify AB provides a digital music-streaming service that gives on-demand access of songs on devices, computers, mobiles, tablets, and home entertainment systems. Its services allow subscribers to search and discover music collections of friends, artists, and celebrities; build a personal collection playlist; and share music on Spotify, Facebook, Twitter, blog, and via email with friends. It also offers research and development services in Sweden. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Spotify AB operates as a subsidiary of Spotify Limited.