Spotify Technology S.A. Ordinary Shares (SPOT): Price and Financial Metrics
SPOT Stock Summary
- SPOT's went public 1.81 years ago, making it older than just 3.92% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Spotify Technology SA is higher than it is for about merely 0.37% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Spotify Technology SA's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Spotify Technology SA are KEYS, ANSS, TWTR, DXCM, and GLW.
- Visit SPOT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.spotify.com.
SPOT Stock Price Chart More Charts
SPOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$144.34||52-week high||$161.38|
|Prev. close||$146.63||52-week low||$110.57|
|Day high||$145.38||Avg. volume||1,191,418|
|50-day MA||$148.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$139.68||Market Cap||25.87B|
Spotify Technology S.A. Ordinary Shares (SPOT) Company Bio
Spotify AB provides a digital music-streaming service that gives on-demand access of songs on devices, computers, mobiles, tablets, and home entertainment systems. Its services allow subscribers to search and discover music collections of friends, artists, and celebrities; build a personal collection playlist; and share music on Spotify, Facebook, Twitter, blog, and via email with friends. It also offers research and development services in Sweden. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Spotify AB operates as a subsidiary of Spotify Limited.
SPOT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SPOT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Spotify Technology SA ranked in the 52st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Spotify Technology SA, consider:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 0% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Spotify Technology SA's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.7. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 22.42% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Spotify Technology SA experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|