Spotify Technology S.A. (SPOT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPOT POWR Grades
- SPOT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 64.26% of US stocks.
- SPOT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SPOT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 23.81% of US stocks).
SPOT Stock Summary
- Spotify Technology SA's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.88% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SPOT is currently 83.73, higher than 94.18% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Spotify Technology SA is reporting a growth rate of -340.76%; that's higher than merely 5.86% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Spotify Technology SA, a group of peers worth examining would be VIAV, ZNGA, TRMB, ALKS, and HQY.
- SPOT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Spotify Technology SA's official web site, go to www.spotify.com.
SPOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$114.39||52-week high||$305.60|
|Prev. close||$114.15||52-week low||$89.03|
|Day high||$115.44||Avg. volume||2,296,639|
|50-day MA||$108.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$159.33||Market Cap||21.76B|
Spotify Technology S.A. (SPOT) Company Bio
Spotify AB provides a digital music-streaming service that gives on-demand access of songs on devices, computers, mobiles, tablets, and home entertainment systems. Its services allow subscribers to search and discover music collections of friends, artists, and celebrities; build a personal collection playlist; and share music on Spotify, Facebook, Twitter, blog, and via email with friends. It also offers research and development services in Sweden. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Spotify AB operates as a subsidiary of Spotify Limited.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPOT Latest Social Stream
View Full SPOT Social Stream
Latest SPOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Spotify Technology SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPOT as an investment opportunity.
Spotify Chief Financial Officer to Present at the 2022 Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference
NEW YORK, February 25, 2022--Spotify Technology S.A. (NYSE: SPOT) announced today that Paul Vogel, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 2022 Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference on Wednesday, March 9, 2022. Mr. Vogel is scheduled to appear at 7:10 p.m. Eastern Time.
If you were investing six months ago, the words "cheap" and "technology stocks" were not often found in the same sentence when talking about the markets. If you are looking for suggestions on where to begin your search, here are two cheap technology stocks to consider buying right now. Based in Israel, the company has a 2.9% market share in the website building industry worldwide, which is behind only Shopify and WordPress.
Artisan Partners, a high value-added investment management firm, published its ‘Artisan Mid Cap Fund’ fourth quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of -0.72% was recorded by its Investor Class: ARTMX, -0.68% by its Advisor Class: APDMX, and -0.66% by its Institutional Class: APHMX, in the fourth […]
GameStop was one of last year's most thrilling investment stories.
The downturn in stock prices so far in 2022 has led to several bargains for investors who know where to look.
SPOT Price Returns