Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc (SPPI) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
Over the past 83 days, SPPI's average price target has gone down $0.4.
SPPI Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for SPPI as an investment opportunity.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of SPPI is lower than 6.56999999999999% of all US stocks.
- SPPI has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 92.54% of all US stocks.
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc's average analyst price target is higher than 11.96% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- SPPI has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 27.76% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- SPPI has a higher NA than just about none of of all US stocks.
In terms of price targets and recommendations offered by analysts, the stocks in the Pharmaceutical Products industry with the ratings most similar to Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc are GLYC, NERV and AKBA.
What is the outlook for SPPI? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.