Spirit Aerosystems Holdings, Inc. (SPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPR POWR Grades
- SPR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 67.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- SPR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
SPR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SPR is 8.86 -- better than 96.73% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about 92.01% of US stocks.
- SPR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc are CMP, PBF, TH, CCK, and NCLH.
- Visit SPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.spiritaero.com.
SPR Valuation Summary
- SPR's EV/EBIT ratio is -13.7; this is 164.02% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- SPR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 180 months.
- Over the past 180 months, SPR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 89.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPR.
SPR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -72.92%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 49.31%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -63.62%.
The table below shows SPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.94% of graded US stocks.
- SPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.474 -- ranking 14th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- DCO, RTX, and TXT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPR.
The table below shows SPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.62||52-week high||$53.63|
|Prev. close||$38.70||52-week low||$32.93|
|Day high||$38.22||Avg. volume||2,038,045|
|50-day MA||$43.72||Dividend yield||0.1%|
|200-day MA||$44.80||Market Cap||3.95B|
Spirit Aerosystems Holdings, Inc. (SPR) Company Bio
Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and supplies commercial aero structures worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Fuselage Systems, Propulsion Systems, and Wing Systems. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Wichita, Kansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPR Latest Social Stream
View Full SPR Social Stream
Latest SPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPR as an investment opportunity.
Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:SPR)s stock price gapped down prior to trading on Friday . The stock had previously closed at $43.54, but opened at $39.99. Spirit AeroSystems shares last traded at $39.30, with a volume of 5,589 shares changing hands. SPR has been the topic of a number of recent analyst reports. Sanford C. 
Brokerages expect Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:SPR) to post $1.05 billion in sales for the current quarter, Zacks reports. Three analysts have issued estimates for Spirit AeroSystems earnings, with the lowest sales estimate coming in at $1.03 billion and the highest estimate coming in at $1.05 billion. Spirit AeroSystems posted sales of $876.60 million in 
On Thursday, the airline industry was hit by fresh bad news, and stocks of companies that rely on airlines for profits are taking it on the chin on Friday. Shares of Spirit AeroSystems Holdings (NYSE: SPR) fell as much as 14% on concerns a new COVID-19 variant could push back airline growth plans and crimp demand for new planes. Spirit makes fuselages and other large pieces of planes for Boeing, its former parent, and Airbus.
More issues have come to light regarding the production process of the Boeing Co. 787 Dreamliner, threatening to keep revenue-driving deliveries of the jet halted through the remainder of the year. An internal memo from the Federal Aviation Administration last week, which was seen last week by the Seattle Times, revealed a previously unreported problem with contamination of carbon fiber composite material used on the aircraft. Also reported by the Seattle Times was the FAA assessment in the memo that a previously revealed issue with tiny, nonconforming gaps in some structural components could be present in 1,000 Dreamliners already in service.
Price T Rowe Associates Inc. MD cut its stake in Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:SPR) by 7.0% in the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund owned 75,222 shares of the aerospace companys stock after selling 5,667 shares during the quarter. Price 
SPR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SPRWant to see what other sources are saying about Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc (SPR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc (SPR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc (SPR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch