Spirit Aerosystems Holdings, Inc. (SPR): Price and Financial Metrics
SPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.05||52-week high||$38.55|
|Prev. close||$15.16||52-week low||$14.65|
|Day high||$15.42||Avg. volume||2,887,455|
|50-day MA||$22.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.68||Market Cap||1.58B|
SPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPR POWR Grades
- SPR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 79.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SPR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
SPR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SPR is -8.53 -- better than only 1.84% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SPIRIT AEROSYSTEMS HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about 93.33% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -19.28 for SPIRIT AEROSYSTEMS HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for only 1.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OI, MPAA, CE, VGR, and VIRT.
- Visit SPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.spiritaero.com.
SPR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SPR's price/sales ratio is 75% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- SPR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 93 over the prior 205 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPR.
SPR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -66.94%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 120.47%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -37.18%.
The table below shows SPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.94% of graded US stocks.
- SPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.474 -- ranking 14th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- DCO, RTX, and TXT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPR.
The table below shows SPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Spirit Aerosystems Holdings, Inc. (SPR) Company Bio
Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and supplies commercial aero structures worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Fuselage Systems, Propulsion Systems, and Wing Systems. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Wichita, Kansas.
SPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPR Latest Social Stream
View Full SPR Social Stream
Latest SPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPIRIT AEROSYSTEMS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPR as an investment opportunity.
The announcements follow similar recent warnings from United Airlines, Southwest, and Alaska Air.
The supplier's CEO says the company has "exhausted" many of the mechanisms it has used to address wage and labor challenges.
Understanding the Factors Limiting Growth and Performance
Kevin Matthies spent nearly a decade at Spirit AeroSystems, where he oversaw the company's largest individual customer.
Spirit AeroSystems CEO Tom Gentile said Thursday that the fix needed to correct a recently discovered production flaw in its Boeing 737 Max program should be completed this fall. "We expect to be done with the repairs of the units in our factory by the end of November," said Gentile, adding the company has inspected the first 15 of 39 impacted fuselages and has begun repairs. Gentile made the comments at the Jefferies Industrials Conference, where a Boeing (NYSE: BA) executive also spoke earlier in the day, saying 737 deliveries will be at the low end of the aviation giant's target range for 2023.
SPR Price Returns
Continue Researching SPRWant to see what other sources are saying about Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc (SPR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc (SPR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc (SPR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch