Spirit Aerosystems Holdings, Inc. (SPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SPR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SPR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
SPR Stock Summary
- Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.53% of US listed stocks.
- For SPR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.27% of US equities we're observing.
- SPR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.65% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SGMS, CCJ, CC, NGVT, and EQX.
- SPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.spiritaero.com.
SPR Valuation Summary
- SPR's EV/EBIT ratio is -13.7; this is 164.02% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- SPR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 180 months.
- Over the past 180 months, SPR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 89.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPR.
SPR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -39.75%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -63.62%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 318.41%.
The table below shows SPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.94% of graded US stocks.
- SPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.474 -- ranking 14th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- DCO, RTX, and TXT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPR.
The table below shows SPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.62||52-week high||$53.31|
|Prev. close||$30.33||52-week low||$28.30|
|Day high||$33.12||Avg. volume||2,070,186|
|50-day MA||$42.76||Dividend yield||0.13%|
|200-day MA||$43.32||Market Cap||3.43B|
Spirit Aerosystems Holdings, Inc. (SPR) Company Bio
Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and supplies commercial aero structures worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Fuselage Systems, Propulsion Systems, and Wing Systems. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Wichita, Kansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPR Latest Social Stream
View Full SPR Social Stream
Latest SPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPR as an investment opportunity.
Spirit says the Aviation Manufacturing Jobs Protection program helped save 31,000 jobs in the indsutry.
WICHITA, Kan., February 24, 2022--Spirit AeroSystems, Inc. ("Spirit" or "Spirit AeroSystems"), a wholly owned subsidiary of Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SPR), today applauded congressional and aerospace industry leaders for protecting critical U.S. aviation manufacturing jobs.
Analysts expect the Boeing Co. to announce a new jet in the next couple of years but, they say, it could look outside its primary manufacturing hub to build the aircraft. According to a report from the Puget Sound Business Journal, industry observers believe Boeing (NYSE: BA) will soon launch a competitor to the Airbus A321neo (new-engine option) in the upper-end of the narrow-body segment. “We do not want to look at today’s capability as a driving force behind the decision as to where to put the next generation aircraft,” Michel Merluzeau, an industry analyst with AIR, said earlier this month at the Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance annual forum “Footprint is not guarantee of the work.”
One of Wichita’s largest employers will be paying out bonuses to its workforce. Spirit AeroSystems Inc., which employs more than 10,000 people in Wichita, will add bonuses for 2021 for both its hourly and salaried workforce with the expected payout coming on their paychecks this Thursday. According to information from the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, the hourly bonuses include 1% gain share and 3% under the company’s Short-Term Incentive Plan.
Spirit Aerosystems Holdings, In found using ticker (SPR) now have 14 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 76 and 50 and has a mean target at 60.5. Given that the stocks previous close was at 52.03 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 16.3%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 45.52 while the 200 day moving average is 44.24. The company has a market capitalisation of $5,364m. Find out more information at: https://www.spiritaero.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=SPR" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $6,237m based on the market concensus. Spirit AeroSystems Holdings designs, engineers, manufactures, a...
SPR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SPRWant to see what other sources are saying about Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc (SPR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc (SPR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc (SPR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch