Spirit Aerosystems Holdings, Inc. (SPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPR POWR Grades
- SPR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 54.47% of US stocks.
- SPR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- SPR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 18.78% of US stocks).
SPR Stock Summary
- Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.49% of US listed stocks.
- For SPR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.88% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that SPR's revenue has grown -35.98% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 7.42% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TH, BIOX, CSV, CCJ, and EAF.
- SPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.spiritaero.com.
SPR Valuation Summary
- SPR's EV/EBIT ratio is -13.7; this is 164.02% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- SPR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 180 months.
- Over the past 180 months, SPR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 89.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPR.
SPR Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 122.86%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -44.45%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -39.75%.
The table below shows SPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.85% of graded US stocks.
- SPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.469 -- ranking 14th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- DCO, HEI, and TXT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPR.
The table below shows SPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.11||52-week high||$53.63|
|Prev. close||$40.09||52-week low||$17.26|
|Day high||$42.12||Avg. volume||2,125,241|
|50-day MA||$40.92||Dividend yield||0.1%|
|200-day MA||$43.46||Market Cap||4.44B|
Spirit Aerosystems Holdings, Inc. (SPR) Company Bio
Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and supplies commercial aero structures worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Fuselage Systems, Propulsion Systems, and Wing Systems. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Wichita, Kansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPR Latest Social Stream
View Full SPR Social Stream
Latest SPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPR as an investment opportunity.
PRESTWICK, Scotland, September 22, 2021--Spirit AeroSystems has celebrated the official opening of its state-of-the-art Aerospace Innovation Centre in Prestwick, Scotland, UK.
WICHITA, Kan., September 20, 2021--Spirit AeroSystems, Inc. ("Spirit" or "Spirit AeroSystems"), a wholly owned subsidiary of Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SPR), is highlighting the company’s industry leading accomplishments in digital and advanced manufacturing solutions at the 2021 Air Force Association Air, Space and Cyber Conference.
WASHINGTONThe U.S. Transportation Department said it was offering $482.3 million in aviation manufacturing assistance to 313 businesses, including up to $75.5 million to Spirit AeroSystems. Congress earlier this year created a $3 billion aviation manufacturing payroll subsidy program that will cover up to half of eligible companies compensation costs for as long as six months. 
Stocks that traded heavily or had substantial price changes Monday: Spirit Aerosystems, Hess rise; Dynavax, TransUnion fall
WASHINGTON The U.S. Transportation Department said it was offering $482.3 million in aviation manufacturing assistance to 313 businesses, including up to $75.5 million to Spirit AeroSystems. Congress earlier this year created a $3 billion aviation manufacturing payroll subsidy program that will cover up to half of eligible companies compensation costs for as long as 
SPR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SPRWant to see what other sources are saying about Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc (SPR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc (SPR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc (SPR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch