Spirit Aerosystems Holdings, Inc. (SPR): Price and Financial Metrics
SPR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $8,733,767,341, Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc has a greater market value than 83.09% of US stocks.
- Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.6% of US listed stocks.
- For SPR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.54% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PKI, HUN, CBT, AKAM, and ROG.
- SPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.spiritaero.com.
SPR Stock Price Chart More Charts
SPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.39||52-week high||$100.34|
|Prev. close||$82.41||52-week low||$64.48|
|Day high||$82.26||Avg. volume||962,641|
|50-day MA||$84.30||Dividend yield||0.58%|
|200-day MA||$83.37||Market Cap||8.43B|
Spirit Aerosystems Holdings, Inc. (SPR) Company Bio
Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and supplies commercial aero structures worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Fuselage Systems, Propulsion Systems, and Wing Systems. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Wichita, Kansas.