Spero Therapeutics, Inc. (SPRO): Price and Financial Metrics
SPRO Stock Summary
- SPRO's went public 2.03 years ago, making it older than only 5.11% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- SPRO's price/sales ratio is 12.64; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.75% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SPRO's revenue has grown 396.14% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.45% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Spero Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AGEN, LQDA, BLCM, AFMD, and SYBX.
- SPRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Spero Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to sperotherapeutics.com.
SPRO Stock Price Chart More Charts
SPRO Price/Volume Stats
Spero Therapeutics, Inc. (SPRO) Company Bio
Spero Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on identifying, developing, and commercializing novel treatments for multi-drug resistant (MDR) bacterial infections in the United States. It is developing SPR994, an oral carbapenem-class antibiotic for use in adults to treat MDR gram-negative infections; SPR741 that has completed Phase I clinical trial to treat MDR gram-negative infections in the hospital setting; SPR206, an agent that is in preclinical development stage to disrupt the outer membrane of gram-negative bacteria; and SPR720, an oral antibiotic that is in preclinical development stage for the treatment of pulmonary non-tuberculous mycobacterial infections. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.