Spero Therapeutics, Inc. (SPRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPRO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SPRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPRO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- SPRO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
SPRO Stock Summary
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SPERO THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at -49.41%, a number that bests merely 3.69% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of SPERO THERAPEUTICS INC's share price is greater than that of 99.05% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- SPERO THERAPEUTICS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 43.3%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SPERO THERAPEUTICS INC are OPNT, ACAD, CLVS, SMSI, and OVID.
- Visit SPRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to sperotherapeutics.com.
SPRO Valuation Summary
- SPRO's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.6; this is 107.41% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 62 months, SPRO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPRO.
SPRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPRO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.84% of graded US stocks.
- SPRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.128 -- ranking 241st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SPRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.82||52-week high||$16.30|
|Prev. close||$1.77||52-week low||$0.68|
|Day high||$1.83||Avg. volume||2,482,595|
|50-day MA||$1.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.81||Market Cap||63.82M|
Spero Therapeutics, Inc. (SPRO) Company Bio
Spero Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on identifying, developing, and commercializing novel treatments for multi-drug resistant (MDR) bacterial infections in the United States. It is developing SPR994, an oral carbapenem-class antibiotic for use in adults to treat MDR gram-negative infections; SPR741 that has completed Phase I clinical trial to treat MDR gram-negative infections in the hospital setting; SPR206, an agent that is in preclinical development stage to disrupt the outer membrane of gram-negative bacteria; and SPR720, an oral antibiotic that is in preclinical development stage for the treatment of pulmonary non-tuberculous mycobacterial infections. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPRO Latest Social Stream
View Full SPRO Social Stream
Latest SPRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPERO THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPRO as an investment opportunity.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Spero Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPRO) (Spero), a multi-asset clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focused on identifying, developing and commercializing treatments in high unmet need areas involving rare diseases and multi-drug resistant (MDR) bacterial infections, today announced that Ankit Mahadevia, M.D., President and Chief Executive Officer of Spero Therapeutics, will participate in a fireside chat and be available for one-on-one me
Spero Therapeutics Inc. (SPRO) is an excellent investment, but the stock is overvalued/undervalued right now
In Wednesday’s session, Spero Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:SPRO) marked $1.86 per share, down from $1.88 in the previous session. While Spero Therapeutics Inc. has underperformed by -1.06%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, SPRO fell by -88.71%, with highs and lows ranging from $17.08 to […]
Spero Therapeutics ( NASDAQ:SPRO ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$2.01m (down 35% from 3Q...
In the last trading session, 1.16 million shares of the Spero Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:SPRO) were traded, and its beta was 0.77. Most recently the company’s share price was $2.03, and it changed around $0.03 or 1.50% from the last close, which brings the market valuation of the company to $69.43M. SPRO currently trades at a … Let’s Talk About How Spero Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: SPRO) Stock Is Doing. Read More »
Entered into and closed exclusive license agreement with GSK for tebipenem HBr, pursuant to which Spero receives $66 million upfront, and a $9 million direct equity investment in Spero shares of common stock, with potential for future milestone payments and tiered royalties
SPRO Price Returns
Continue Researching SPROWant to do more research on Spero Therapeutics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Spero Therapeutics Inc (SPRO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Spero Therapeutics Inc (SPRO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Spero Therapeutics Inc (SPRO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch