SPROUT SOCIAL, INC. (SPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SPT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPT is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SPT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.8% of US stocks).
SPT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SPROUT SOCIAL INC is higher than 98.9% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SPROUT SOCIAL INC is higher than it is for about just 14.53% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.38, SPROUT SOCIAL INC has a higher such ratio than 92.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SPROUT SOCIAL INC are SMAR, MNDY, UPWK, MNTV, and INTA.
- Visit SPT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sproutsocial.com.
SPT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SPT's price/sales ratio is 468% higher, now standing at 14.2.
- Over the past 40 months, SPT's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPT.
SPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.23% of graded US stocks.
- SPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.704 -- ranking 224th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SPT, see our SPT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$107.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.3 (Strong Buy)|
SPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.09||52-week high||$85.99|
|Prev. close||$57.15||52-week low||$38.39|
|Day high||$58.92||Avg. volume||620,330|
|50-day MA||$62.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.72||Market Cap||3.20B|
SPROUT SOCIAL, INC. (SPT) Company Bio
Sprout Social, Inc. provides online social media management tools for businesses. It offers communication tools, contact management, lead generation, and analytics services. The company offers solutions for enterprises, agencies, small businesses, customer service, social media marketing, and employee advocacy sectors. Sprout Social was founded by Justyn Howard, Aaron Rankin and Gilbert Lara in 2010 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPT Latest Social Stream
View Full SPT Social Stream
Latest SPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPROUT SOCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPT as an investment opportunity.
Splitit's Checkout Plugin Now Available on SAP® Store
Splitit (ASX:SPT, OTCQX:SPTTY) today announced that its Splitit Checkout Plugin is now available on SAP® Store, the online marketplace for SAP and partner offerings. Splitit's new SAP Commerce Cloud integration makes it faster and easier for large enterprises with advanced B2B, B2C and B2B2C use cases to add Splitit's Installments-as-a-Service to their ecommerce site. The Checkout Plugin simplifies the integration of Splitit for merchants while reducing integration investment costs.
How Sprout Social Builds Company Culture
In a segment of an interview with Fool analyst Meilin Quinn, Justyn Howard, CEO of Sprout Social (NASDAQ: SPT) shares keys to the company's award-winning structure. Meilin Quinn: This relates to you and your company culture.
How Sprout Social Is Using AI
Meilin Quinn: I'd like to hear a little bit more about Sprout's use of artificial intelligence. It's been definitely a hot topic lately and I know Sprout just made an acquisition of Repustate to expand your AI capabilities. What are the benefits and the use cases of artificial intelligence for social media management?
Top AI Stocks: Why Barclays Touts GitLabs, Nvidia, Sprout Social And Meta
Wall Street continues to tout the best AI stocks amid the ChatGPT artificial intelligence phenomenon with Barclays pointing to several names.
IBD 50 Software Growth Stock Drives Social Media Platforms; Spikes After Earnings
Sprout Social's market segment is expected to grow 21% annually. Its open-source framework taps a huge opportunity in social media management.
SPT Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...