SPROUT SOCIAL, INC. (SPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPT POWR Grades
- SPT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SPT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
SPT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SPT is currently 311.29, higher than 98.55% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- SPT's price/sales ratio is 13.36; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.99% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SPROUT SOCIAL INC is reporting a growth rate of 97.13%; that's higher than 85.02% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPROUT SOCIAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TENB, MXCT, TBLA, TNDM, and CYBR.
- SPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SPROUT SOCIAL INC's official web site, go to www.sproutsocial.com.
SPT Valuation Summary
- SPT's EV/EBIT ratio is -67.1; this is 454.09% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 36 months, SPT's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPT.
SPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.23% of graded US stocks.
- SPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.704 -- ranking 224th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.30||52-week high||$117.07|
|Prev. close||$55.16||52-week low||$38.39|
|Day high||$59.84||Avg. volume||613,697|
|50-day MA||$59.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$60.47||Market Cap||3.25B|
SPROUT SOCIAL, INC. (SPT) Company Bio
Sprout Social, Inc. provides online social media management tools for businesses. It offers communication tools, contact management, lead generation, and analytics services. The company offers solutions for enterprises, agencies, small businesses, customer service, social media marketing, and employee advocacy sectors. Sprout Social was founded by Justyn Howard, Aaron Rankin and Gilbert Lara in 2010 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPT Latest Social Stream
View Full SPT Social Stream
Latest SPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPROUT SOCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPT as an investment opportunity.
Social media companies have long relied on advertising revenue to keep the lights on, but unfortunately, ad revenue has been plunging across the board. Even Meta Platforms (NASDAQ:META) has seen its ad revenue fall this year, so it's no wonder that alternative social media companies like IAC (NASDAQ:IAC) and Sprout Social (NASDAQ:SPT) are struggling. While both companies have different levels of focus on social media, neither would be considered a pure play. In this piece, we compared the two stocks related to social media to see which one is better. A closer analysis reveals that IAC could be deeply discounted.
Sprout Social ( NASDAQ:SPT ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$65.3m (up 33% from 3Q 2021...
Sprout Social, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SPT ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a...
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Synaptics (SYNA – Research Report), Cloudflare (NET – Research Report) and Sprout Social (SPT – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Synaptics (SYNA) Needham analyst Rajvindra Gill maintained a Buy rating on Synaptics today and set a price target of $130.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $82.54, close to its 52-week low of $81.13. According to TipRanks.
Sprout Social (SPT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 50% and 0.49%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SPT Price Returns