Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. (SPWH): Price and Financial Metrics
SPWH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.00||52-week high||$10.62|
|Prev. close||$4.83||52-week low||$2.98|
|Day high||$5.04||Avg. volume||593,350|
|50-day MA||$4.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.90||Market Cap||186.93M|
SPWH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPWH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SPWH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 51.77% of US stocks.
- SPWH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SPWH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.61% of US stocks).
SPWH Stock Summary
- SPORTSMAN'S WAREHOUSE HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.5% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.13, SPORTSMAN'S WAREHOUSE HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than just 4.36% of stocks in our set.
- SPORTSMAN'S WAREHOUSE HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -62.86%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 8.87% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPWH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BGFV, TTSH, BSET, PAHC, and JRSH.
- SPWH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SPORTSMAN'S WAREHOUSE HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.sportsmans.com.
SPWH Valuation Summary
- SPWH's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 85.71% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- SPWH's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 116 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPWH.
SPWH Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 374.52%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 374.52%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 161.23%.
The table below shows SPWH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPWH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPWH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.4% of graded US stocks.
- SPWH's asset turnover comes in at 2.145 -- ranking 41st of 165 Retail stocks.
- CWH, CDW, and HIBB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPWH.
The table below shows SPWH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. (SPWH) Company Bio
Sportsman's Warehouse operates as an outdoor sporting goods retailer in the United States. The company offers camping products, including backpacks, camp essentials, canoes and kayaks, coolers, outdoor cooking equipment, sleeping bags, tents, and tools; and clothing products comprising camouflage, jackets, hats, outerwear, sportswear, technical gear, and work wear. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Midvale, Utah.
SPWH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPWH Latest Social Stream
View Full SPWH Social Stream
Latest SPWH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPORTSMAN'S WAREHOUSE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPWH as an investment opportunity.
WEST JORDAN, Utah, Nov. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. ("Sportsman's Warehouse" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: SPWH) today announced that it will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss third quarter 2023 financial results on Wednesday, December 6, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. A live audio webcast of the conference call will be available on the Company’s investor relations website at http://investors.sportsmans.com/. A replay of the webcast will be availab
Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings (NASDAQ:SPWH) shareholders have endured a 63% loss from investing in the stock three years ago
Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SPWH ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 23% in the...
WEST JORDAN, Utah, Nov. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sportsman’s Warehouse Holdings, Inc. (“Sportsman’s Warehouse” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SPWH) announced today that, effective as of November 1, 2023, the Compensation Committee (the “Committee”) of the Company’s Board of Directors granted an inducement award consisting of 330,097 time-based restricted stock units (“RSUs”) to Paul Stone, the Company’s new chief executive officer. The award was granted as an inducement material to Mr. Stone’s c
Hundreds of volunteers come together to protect the natural environmentWEST JORDAN, Utah, Oct. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sportsman’s Warehouse Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPWH), https://www.sportsmans.com, announced today that they successfully concluded their annual nationwide Maintain the Terrain events with employee and community volunteer participants from across the U.S. “As a specialty outdoor retailer who connects people to nature, it’s important we do our part to give back and help preser
On September 27, 2023, Director Richard Mcbee made a significant purchase of 30,723 shares of Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:SPWH).
SPWH Price Returns
Continue Researching SPWHWant to do more research on Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc (SPWH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc (SPWH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc (SPWH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch