Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. (SPWH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPWH POWR Grades
- SPWH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPWH is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SPWH ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
SPWH Stock Summary
- Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.51% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.51, Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 8.73% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 262.31%; that's higher than 92.63% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPWH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LL, SGRP, TCS, CONN, and GBLI.
- Visit SPWH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sportsmans.com.
SPWH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPWH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.83||52-week high||$18.46|
|Prev. close||$17.85||52-week low||$11.29|
|Day high||$17.87||Avg. volume||824,301|
|50-day MA||$17.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.23||Market Cap||781.51M|
Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. (SPWH) Company Bio
Sportsman's Warehouse operates as an outdoor sporting goods retailer in the United States. The company offers camping products, including backpacks, camp essentials, canoes and kayaks, coolers, outdoor cooking equipment, sleeping bags, tents, and tools; and clothing products comprising camouflage, jackets, hats, outerwear, sportswear, technical gear, and work wear. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Midvale, Utah.
SPWH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SPWH, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc ranked in the 95th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc over the past 5.6 years is 0.8%; that's better than 88.35% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 11.14% of tickers in our DCF set.
- SPWH's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 11.14% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SPWH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPWH Latest Social Stream
View Full SPWH Social Stream
Latest SPWH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPWH as an investment opportunity.
WEST JORDAN, Utah, June 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. ("Sportsman's Warehouse" or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SPWH) today announced financial results for the thirteen weeks ended May 1, 2021. “Sportsman’s Warehouse is off to a strong start this fiscal year,” said Jon Barker, Sportsman’s Warehouse CEO. “First quarter same store sales increased 24% compared to the same period last year as we continue to capitalize on elevated participation in outdoor activities.” Mr
Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. Announces Plans for its First Quarter 2021 Earnings Announcement
WEST JORDAN, Utah, May 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. ("Sportsman's Warehouse" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: SPWH) today announced that it will release earnings results on Wednesday, June 2, 2021 after market close. The earnings press release will provide financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2021 period ended May 1, 2021. The earnings press release will be available on the Company’s investor relations website at http://investors.sportsmans.com/. The Company will not hold an earnings conference call. About Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. Sportsman's Warehouse is an outdoor specialty retailer focused on meeting the everyday needs of the seasoned outdoor veteran, the first-time participant, and everyone in between. We provide outstandi...
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 900 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]
Sportsman's Warehouse (SPWH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 70.45% and 16.70%, respectively, for the quarter ended January 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Financial Results
WEST JORDAN, Utah, March 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. ("Sportsman's Warehouse" or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SPWH) today announced financial results for the thirteen and fifty-two weeks ended January 30, 2021. “Sportsman’s Warehouse finished fiscal 2020 with record performance for the fourth quarter and full year. I am proud of our associates who made tremendous efforts to safely serve our customers,” said Jon Barker, Sportsman’s Warehouse CEO. “Fourth quarter same store sales increased 58% compared to the same period last year due to an exceptionally strong holiday season, elevated participation in outdoor activities, and our continued market share gains in firearms. For fiscal year 2020, we grew same store sales by 48% compared to the prior year as we...
SPWH Price Returns
Continue Researching SPWHWant to do more research on Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc (SPWH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc (SPWH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc (SPWH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch