Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. (SPWH): Price and Financial Metrics
SPWH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SPWH is 8.73 -- better than 96.28% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SPWH comes in at 24.7% -- higher than that of 85.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc are BLDR, SSI, BIG, LAD, and LL.
- Visit SPWH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sportsmans.com.
SPWH Stock Price Chart More Charts
SPWH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.96||52-week high||$8.90|
|Prev. close||$5.61||52-week low||$3.41|
|Day high||$6.19||Avg. volume||1,220,152|
|50-day MA||$6.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.74||Market Cap||257.65M|
Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. (SPWH) Company Bio
Sportsman's Warehouse operates as an outdoor sporting goods retailer in the United States. The company offers camping products, including backpacks, camp essentials, canoes and kayaks, coolers, outdoor cooking equipment, sleeping bags, tents, and tools; and clothing products comprising camouflage, jackets, hats, outerwear, sportswear, technical gear, and work wear. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Midvale, Utah.