Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. (SPWH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPWH POWR Grades
- SPWH scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.33% of US stocks.
- SPWH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SPWH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
SPWH Stock Summary
- SPORTSMAN'S WAREHOUSE HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.05% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.43, SPORTSMAN'S WAREHOUSE HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 6.4% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.21, SPORTSMAN'S WAREHOUSE HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than just 6.72% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPWH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BBW, LL, TITN, FOSL, and PDCO.
- SPWH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SPORTSMAN'S WAREHOUSE HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.sportsmans.com.
SPWH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SPWH's price/sales ratio is 88.57% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- SPWH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5.1 over the prior 109 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPWH.
SPWH Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 374.52%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 374.52%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 161.23%.
The table below shows SPWH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPWH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPWH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.4% of graded US stocks.
- SPWH's asset turnover comes in at 2.145 -- ranking 41st of 165 Retail stocks.
- CWH, CDW, and HIBB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPWH.
The table below shows SPWH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPWH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SPWH, see our SPWH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$18.00||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
SPWH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPWH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.31||52-week high||$12.22|
|Prev. close||$8.08||52-week low||$7.66|
|Day high||$8.38||Avg. volume||337,321|
|50-day MA||$8.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.30||Market Cap||313.26M|
Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. (SPWH) Company Bio
Sportsman's Warehouse operates as an outdoor sporting goods retailer in the United States. The company offers camping products, including backpacks, camp essentials, canoes and kayaks, coolers, outdoor cooking equipment, sleeping bags, tents, and tools; and clothing products comprising camouflage, jackets, hats, outerwear, sportswear, technical gear, and work wear. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Midvale, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPWH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPWH Latest Social Stream
View Full SPWH Social Stream
Latest SPWH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPORTSMAN'S WAREHOUSE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPWH as an investment opportunity.
Strength Seen in Levi Strauss (LEVI): Can Its 5.5% Jump Turn into More Strength?
Levi Strauss (LEVI) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
7 Retail Stocks to Buy as Shoppers Start Prepping for Armageddon
With rising economic stability fears leading to consumers prepping for disaster, these retail stocks to buy may benefit the most.
Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call
WEST JORDAN, Utah, March 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. ("Sportsman's Warehouse" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: SPWH) today announced that it will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss fourth quarter and full-year 2022 financial results on Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. A live audio webcast of the conference call will be available on the Company’s investor relations website at http://investors.sportsmans.com/. A replay of the webcast w
Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:SPWH) Fundamentals Look Pretty Strong: Could The Market Be Wrong About The Stock?
Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings (NASDAQ:SPWH) has had a rough month with its share price down 4.9%. However, stock...
Michael Burry Stock Portfolio: 10 Stocks He Sold
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks to sell according to Michael Burry. If you want to read about some stocks to sell per Burry, go directly to Michael Burry Stock Portfolio: 5 Stocks He Sold. There are few hedge fund managers on Wall Street who command as much attention during an economic slowdown […]
SPWH Price Returns
Continue Researching SPWHWant to do more research on Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc (SPWH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc (SPWH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc (SPWH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...