Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. (SPWH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPWH POWR Grades
- SPWH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.63% of US stocks.
- SPWH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- SPWH's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.81% of US stocks).
SPWH Stock Summary
- Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.6% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.51, Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 10.46% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of only 0.02% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LL, GNE, MED, GCO, and NUS.
- SPWH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.sportsmans.com.
SPWH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SPWH's EV/EBIT ratio is 57.49% lower, now standing at 7.1.
- SPWH's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 90 months.
- SPWH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.9 over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPWH.
SPWH Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 177.57%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -28.66%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 245.69%.
The table below shows SPWH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPWH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPWH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.65% of graded US stocks.
- SPWH's asset turnover comes in at 2.145 -- ranking 40th of 164 Retail stocks.
- CWH, CDW, and HIBB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPWH.
The table below shows SPWH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPWH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPWH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.72||52-week high||$18.08|
|Prev. close||$17.67||52-week low||$11.29|
|Day high||$17.72||Avg. volume||717,021|
|50-day MA||$17.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.34||Market Cap||777.41M|
Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. (SPWH) Company Bio
Sportsman's Warehouse operates as an outdoor sporting goods retailer in the United States. The company offers camping products, including backpacks, camp essentials, canoes and kayaks, coolers, outdoor cooking equipment, sleeping bags, tents, and tools; and clothing products comprising camouflage, jackets, hats, outerwear, sportswear, technical gear, and work wear. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Midvale, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPWH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPWH Latest Social Stream
View Full SPWH Social Stream
Latest SPWH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPWH as an investment opportunity.
Sportsman's Warehouse (SPWH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -26.67% and 1.71%, respectively, for the quarter ended July 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. Announces Second Quarter and First Half Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results
WEST JORDAN, Utah, Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. ("Sportsman's Warehouse" or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SPWH) today announced financial results for the thirteen and twenty-six weeks ended July 31, 2021. “The business continued to perform well during the second quarter,” said Jon Barker, Sportsman’s Warehouse CEO. “While second quarter same store sales decreased 9.9% compared to the same period last year, I believe this was a favorable result considering the
Analysts Estimate Sportsman's Warehouse (SPWH) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Sportsman's Warehouse (SPWH) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. Announces Plans for its Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Announcement
WEST JORDAN, Utah, Aug. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. ("Sportsman's Warehouse" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: SPWH) today announced that it will release earnings results on Wednesday, September 1, 2021 after market close. The earnings press release will provide financial results for the second quarter of fiscal year 2021 and year-to-date period ended July 31, 2021. The earnings press release will be available on the Company’s investor relations website at http://i
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
SPWH Price Returns
Continue Researching SPWHWant to do more research on Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc (SPWH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc (SPWH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sportsman'S Warehouse Holdings Inc (SPWH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch