Spx Corp (SPXC) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Spx Corp.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
SPXC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- SPXC has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- SPXC has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 18.03% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Spx Corp's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than 80.6% of Machinery stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of SPXC is greater than 21.16% of all US stocks.
- Spx Corp's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 77.32% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Spx Corp's average analyst price target is higher than 69.96% of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of SPXC is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is SPXC a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!