SPX Corporation (SPXC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPXC POWR Grades
- SPXC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 85.73% of US stocks.
- SPXC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SPXC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 41.22% of US stocks).
SPXC Stock Summary
- Spx Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 79.78% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 290.66, Spx Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.54% of US stocks.
- SPXC's went public 35.45 years ago, making it older than 92.79% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Spx Corp are TNC, BOOT, SAIA, USM, and ZUMZ.
- SPXC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Spx Corp's official web site, go to www.spx.com.
SPXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.55||52-week high||$66.19|
|Prev. close||$60.18||52-week low||$37.20|
|Day high||$61.15||Avg. volume||190,314|
|50-day MA||$61.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.03||Market Cap||2.69B|
SPX Corporation (SPXC) Company Bio
SPX Corporation provides specialized engineered solutions worldwide. It engineers, designs, manufactures, installs, and services thermal heat transfer products, such as dry, evaporative, and hybrid cooling systems; rotating and stationary heat exchangers; and pollution control systems for the power generation, HVAC, and industrial markets, as well as personal comfort heating products for the residential and commercial markets. The company is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
SPXC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Spx Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Spx Corp ranked in the 80th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Spx Corp ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 7.6; that's higher than 62.3% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.78 years comes in at 0.58%; that's greater than 82.54% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 88% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 65.78% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SPXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPXC Latest Social Stream
View Full SPXC Social Stream
Latest SPXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Spx Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPXC as an investment opportunity.
A subsidiary of a joint venture between General Electric (GE) and Xignux enters into a deal with SPX Corporation to buy SPX Transformer Solutions business.
SPX Corp. announced Wednesday an agreement to sell its SPX Transformer Solutions Inc. subsidiary for $645 million in cash to GE-Prolec Transformers. The deal is expected to close during the second half of 2021. GE-Prolec is subsidiary of a joint venture between General Electric Co. and Xignux S.A. de C.V. "As a key provider of high-quality, sustainable solutions for the delivery of electrical energy, Prolec GE is an excellent fit to lead the next phase of growth and value for SPX Transformer Sol
Transaction Expected to Close in the Second Half of 2021;Updating Full-Year 2021 Guidance for Transaction;Management to Host Call at 8:30 am ET Today CHARLOTTE, N.C., June 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SPX Corporation (“SPX”) announced today that it has entered into a binding agreement to sell 100% of the issued and outstanding stock of its wholly-owned subsidiary, SPX Transformer Solutions, Inc., to GE-Prolec Transformers, Inc. (together with its affiliates, “Prolec GE”), a subsidiary of a joint
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
Performance at SPX Corporation ( NYSE:SPXC ) has been reasonably good and CEO Gene Lowe has done a decent job of...
SPXC Price Returns