SPX Corporation (SPXC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPXC POWR Grades
- SPXC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPXC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SPXC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 30.57% of US stocks).
SPXC Stock Summary
- SPXC's went public 37.26 years ago, making it older than 93.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- SPXC's current price/earnings ratio is 15,137.48, which is higher than 99.96% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SPX TECHNOLOGIES INC is reporting a growth rate of -96.26%; that's higher than merely 14.93% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SPX TECHNOLOGIES INC are INFU, CATO, PODD, DRQ, and PANW.
- SPXC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SPX TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.spx.com.
SPXC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SPXC's price/earnings ratio is 78596.34% higher, now standing at 15031.
- SPXC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPXC.
SPXC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 25.36%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 75.94%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 304.74%.
The table below shows SPXC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPXC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPXC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.17% of graded US stocks.
- SPXC's asset turnover comes in at 0.604 -- ranking 69th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- BWXT, FLS, and ROLL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPXC.
The table below shows SPXC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.39||52-week high||$78.30|
|Prev. close||$69.46||52-week low||$41.66|
|Day high||$70.51||Avg. volume||185,575|
|50-day MA||$71.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$63.61||Market Cap||3.19B|
SPX Corporation (SPXC) Company Bio
SPX Corporation provides specialized engineered solutions worldwide. It engineers, designs, manufactures, installs, and services thermal heat transfer products, such as dry, evaporative, and hybrid cooling systems; rotating and stationary heat exchangers; and pollution control systems for the power generation, HVAC, and industrial markets, as well as personal comfort heating products for the residential and commercial markets. The company is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPXC Latest Social Stream
View Full SPXC Social Stream
Latest SPXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPX TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPXC as an investment opportunity.
Sidoti's Small-Cap Virtual March Conference
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day March Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, March 22-23, 2023.
SPX Technologies to Present at the Sidoti Virtual Conference on March 22nd
CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SPX Technologies (NYSE:SPXC) announced today that it will deliver a presentation and host one-on-one meetings with investors on March 22, 2023, at the Sidoti March Virtual Investor Conference. Representing the company will be Gene Lowe, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Mark Carano, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. The company’s presentation will begin at 1:00pm ET on March 22, 2023 and can be accessed live here: https://sid
SPX Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Results
Q4 and Full-Year GAAP EPS of $(0.55) and $0.43 Q4 and Full-Year Adjusted EPS* of $1.17 and $3.10 Introducing 2023 Full-Year Adjusted EPS* Guidance Range of $3.30-$3.55 CHARLOTTE, N.C., Feb. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SPX Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:SPXC) (“SPX”, the “Company”, “we” or “our”) today reported results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2022. Gene Lowe, President and CEO, remarked, “I am very pleased with our fourth quarter and full-year 2022 performance, which include
SPX Technologies' (NYSE:SPXC) five-year total shareholder returns outpace the underlying earnings growth
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But on the bright side, you...
SPX Technologies to Report Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Financial Results and Present 2023 Financial Guidance
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SPX Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:SPXC) announced today that it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year of fiscal year 2022 after the U.S. financial markets close on Thursday, February 23, 2023. In conjunction with this announcement, SPX Technologies’ President and Chief Executive Officer Gene Lowe and SPX Technologies’ Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer Mark Carano will discuss the Company’s financi
SPXC Price Returns
Continue Researching SPXCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Spx Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Spx Corp (SPXC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Spx Corp (SPXC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Spx Corp (SPXC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...