SPX Corporation (SPXC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPXC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SPXC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.67% of US stocks.
- SPXC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SPXC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
SPXC Stock Summary
- SPXC's went public 36.94 years ago, making it older than 93.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- SPXC's current price/earnings ratio is 91.14, which is higher than 94.89% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SPX TECHNOLOGIES INC is reporting a growth rate of -89.64%; that's higher than only 16.02% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPXC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EYE, VRT, CIGI, B, and KELYA.
- SPXC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SPX TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.spx.com.
SPXC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SPXC's price/sales ratio is 91.67% higher, now standing at 2.3.
- Over the past 243 months, SPXC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 54.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPXC.
SPXC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 27%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -28.47%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 5.35%.
The table below shows SPXC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPXC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPXC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.17% of graded US stocks.
- SPXC's asset turnover comes in at 0.604 -- ranking 69th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- BWXT, FLS, and ROLL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPXC.
The table below shows SPXC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.49||52-week high||$75.25|
|Prev. close||$67.81||52-week low||$41.66|
|Day high||$69.88||Avg. volume||188,961|
|50-day MA||$63.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$55.11||Market Cap||3.14B|
SPX Corporation (SPXC) Company Bio
SPX Corporation provides specialized engineered solutions worldwide. It engineers, designs, manufactures, installs, and services thermal heat transfer products, such as dry, evaporative, and hybrid cooling systems; rotating and stationary heat exchangers; and pollution control systems for the power generation, HVAC, and industrial markets, as well as personal comfort heating products for the residential and commercial markets. The company is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPXC Latest Social Stream
View Full SPXC Social Stream
Latest SPXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPX TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPXC as an investment opportunity.
SPX Technologies, Inc. ( NYSE:SPXC ), is not the largest company out there, but it led the NYSE gainers with a...
SPXC vs. PLTR: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
SPX Technologies ( NYSE:SPXC ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$370.5m (up 30% from 3Q...
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, SPX Technologies (SPXC) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
SPX Technologies (SPXC) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
SPXC Price Returns