Square, Inc. (SQ): Price and Financial Metrics
SQ Stock Summary
- SQ has a market capitalization of $30,232,388,722 -- more than approximately 93.07% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SQ is currently 52.03, higher than 93.81% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Square Inc is reporting a growth rate of 133.23%; that's higher than 91.68% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Square Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SPOT, NVCR, MCHP, VEEV, and HLIT.
- Visit SQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.squareup.com.
SQ Stock Price Chart More Charts
SQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.31||52-week high||$87.25|
|Prev. close||$76.59||52-week low||$54.41|
|Day high||$85.94||Avg. volume||8,783,243|
|50-day MA||$72.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$67.90||Market Cap||34.08B|
Square, Inc. (SQ) Company Bio
Square, Inc. develops and provides point-of-sale software worldwide. It provides Square Register, a point-of-sale system that takes care of digital receipts, inventory, and sales reports, as well as provides analytics and feedback. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in San Francisco, California.
SQ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SQ, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Square Inc ranked in the 85st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 602.17% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SQ, they are:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 11.65% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Square Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.99. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 14.56% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Square Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than merely 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|