Square, Inc. (SQ): Price and Financial Metrics
SQ Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $26,644,412,006, Square Inc has a greater market value than 92.53% of US stocks.
- SQ's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,194.31 -- higher than 95.73% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Square Inc is higher than 95.84% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Square Inc are SPOT, PTC, TWTR, GLW, and ANSS.
- SQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Square Inc's official web site, go to www.squareup.com.
SQ Stock Price Chart More Charts
SQ Price/Volume Stats
Square, Inc. (SQ) Company Bio
Square, Inc. develops and provides point-of-sale software worldwide. It provides Square Register, a point-of-sale system that takes care of digital receipts, inventory, and sales reports, as well as provides analytics and feedback. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in San Francisco, California.