Square, Inc. (SQ): Price and Financial Metrics
SQ Stock Summary
- SQ has a market capitalization of $30,232,388,722 -- more than approximately 93.07% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SQ is currently 52.03, higher than 93.81% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, SQ has reported earnings growth of 133.23%, putting it ahead of 91.68% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPOT, NVCR, MCHP, VEEV, and HLIT.
- Visit SQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.squareup.com.
SQ Stock Price Chart More Charts
SQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.66||52-week high||$83.20|
|Prev. close||$69.29||52-week low||$54.41|
|Day high||$71.74||Avg. volume||6,591,316|
|50-day MA||$66.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$66.96||Market Cap||30.79B|
Square, Inc. (SQ) Company Bio
Square, Inc. develops and provides point-of-sale software worldwide. It provides Square Register, a point-of-sale system that takes care of digital receipts, inventory, and sales reports, as well as provides analytics and feedback. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in San Francisco, California.