Presidio Property Trust Cl A (SQFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SQFT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $13,309,663, PRESIDIO PROPERTY TRUST INC has a greater market value than merely 4.71% of US stocks.
- For SQFT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.59% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that SQFT's revenue has grown -13.72% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 11.03% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRESIDIO PROPERTY TRUST INC, a group of peers worth examining would be OLP, BRT, ACM, EVTC, and KRP.
- SQFT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PRESIDIO PROPERTY TRUST INC's official web site, go to www.presidiopt.com.
SQFT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, SQFT's price/sales ratio is 83.67% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- SQFT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 61.5 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SQFT.
SQFT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SQFT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.02% of graded US stocks.
- SQFT's asset turnover comes in at 0.125 -- ranking 156th of 444 Trading stocks.
- AC, RWT, and UNIT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SQFT.
The table below shows SQFT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SQFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SQFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.07||52-week high||$4.18|
|Prev. close||$1.09||52-week low||$1.06|
|Day high||$1.09||Avg. volume||49,739|
|50-day MA||$1.17||Dividend yield||7.35%|
|200-day MA||$2.67||Market Cap||13.06M|
Presidio Property Trust Cl A (SQFT) Company Bio
Presidio Property Trust, Inc. is a self-managed real estate investment trust, which engages in the investment in a diverse multi-tenant portfolio of real estate assets. It operates through the following segments: Office and Industrial Properties, Model Home Properties, and Retail Properties. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
SQFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SQFT Latest Social Stream
View Full SQFT Social Stream
Latest SQFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PRESIDIO PROPERTY TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SQFT as an investment opportunity.
(NASDAQ:SQFT)(NASDAQ:SQFTP) Presidio Property Trust, Inc. ("Presidio" or the "Company"), an internally managed, diversified real estate investment trust ("REIT"), today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.021 per share on its Series A Common Stock for the fourth quarter of 2022.
Here are 10 examples of dividend stocks with high dividend yields but also hold an F-rating in Dividend Grader, indicating that you should stay far, far away from.
E ratio of -1.81.
SQFT: Business combination expected to close in 1Q23; Debt extension enhances financial flexibility to advance strategy
By M. Marin NASDAQ:SQFT READ THE FULL SQFT RESEARCH REPORT SQFT’s stake in business combination transaction expected to provide company with exposure to Conduit’s prospects & upside potential Presidio Property Trust’s (NASDAQ:SQFT) sponsored SPAC (special purpose acquisition company), MURF, recently announced that it had entered into an agreement with Conduit Pharmaceuticals Limited to
(NASDAQ:SQFT)(NASDAQ:SQFTP)(NASDAQ:SQFTW) Presidio Property Trust, Inc. ("Presidio" or the "Company"), an internally managed, diversified real estate investment trust ("REIT"), today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized, and the Company has declared, a dividend on its 9.375% Series D Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock (the "Series D Preferred Stock") for the month of November 2022.
SQFT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|