Presidio Property Trust Cl A (SQFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SQFT Stock Summary
- PRESIDIO PROPERTY TRUST INC's market capitalization of $14,312,781 is ahead of just 4.62% of US-listed equities.
- PRESIDIO PROPERTY TRUST INC's stock had its IPO on October 7, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 10.56% of US equities in our set.
- For SQFT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.51% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PRESIDIO PROPERTY TRUST INC are ACM, BRT, OLP, PW, and EVTC.
- SQFT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PRESIDIO PROPERTY TRUST INC's official web site, go to www.presidiopt.com.
SQFT Valuation Summary
- SQFT's price/earnings ratio is -1.8; this is 107.44% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 25 months, SQFT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SQFT.
SQFT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SQFT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.02% of graded US stocks.
- SQFT's asset turnover comes in at 0.125 -- ranking 156th of 444 Trading stocks.
- AC, RWT, and UNIT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SQFT.
The table below shows SQFT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SQFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SQFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.15||52-week high||$4.18|
|Prev. close||$1.15||52-week low||$1.09|
|Day high||$1.16||Avg. volume||50,813|
|50-day MA||$1.24||Dividend yield||6.95%|
|200-day MA||$2.79||Market Cap||14.08M|
Presidio Property Trust Cl A (SQFT) Company Bio
Presidio Property Trust, Inc. is a self-managed real estate investment trust, which engages in the investment in a diverse multi-tenant portfolio of real estate assets. It operates through the following segments: Office and Industrial Properties, Model Home Properties, and Retail Properties. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
SQFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SQFT Latest Social Stream
View Full SQFT Social Stream
Latest SQFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PRESIDIO PROPERTY TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SQFT as an investment opportunity.
E ratio of -1.81.
SQFT: Business combination expected to close in 1Q23; Debt extension enhances financial flexibility to advance strategy
By M. Marin NASDAQ:SQFT READ THE FULL SQFT RESEARCH REPORT SQFT’s stake in business combination transaction expected to provide company with exposure to Conduit’s prospects & upside potential Presidio Property Trust’s (NASDAQ:SQFT) sponsored SPAC (special purpose acquisition company), MURF, recently announced that it had entered into an agreement with Conduit Pharmaceuticals Limited to
(NASDAQ:SQFT)(NASDAQ:SQFTP)(NASDAQ:SQFTW) Presidio Property Trust, Inc. ("Presidio" or the "Company"), an internally managed, diversified real estate investment trust ("REIT"), today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized, and the Company has declared, a dividend on its 9.375% Series D Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock (the "Series D Preferred Stock") for the month of November 2022.
Presidio Property Trust Third Quarter 2022 Earnings: US$0.11 loss per share (vs US$0.13 loss in 3Q 2021)
Presidio Property Trust ( NASDAQ:SQFT ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$4.39m (flat on 3Q...
Presidio Property Trust, Inc. Announces Earnings for the First Three Quarters Ended September 30, 2022
Presidio Property Trust, Inc. (NASDAQ:SQFT, SQFTP) (the "Company"), an internally managed, diversified real estate investment trust ("REIT"), today reported earnings for its first three quarters ended September 30, 2022.
SQFT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|