Presidio Property Trust Cl A (SQFT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SQFT's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.34% -- which is higher than about only 2.21% stocks we're looking at.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 3.02 -- higher than 92.34% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, SQFT has returned $1,962,251 US dollars -- more than 6.57% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SQFT's price: SBUX, TFSL, MLM, CPF and ASR.
SQFT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SQFT, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 287.39% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SQFT, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, SQFT offers a dividend yield in the top 1.62% of stocks in our set.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for SQFT than it is for 94.65% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 84.17% of companies in the same revenue class.
SQFT Dividend Chart
SQFT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|