Presidio Property Trust Cl A (SQFT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SQFT's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.34% -- which is higher than about only 2.21% stocks we're looking at.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 3.02 -- higher than 92.34% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, SQFT has returned $1,962,251 US dollars -- more than 6.57% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SQFT's price: SBUX, TFSL, MLM, CPF and ASR.
SQFT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Presidio Property Trust Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 497.51%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Presidio Property Trust Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, SQFT offers a dividend yield in the top 1.62% of stocks in our set.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Presidio Property Trust Inc, its beta is lower than 98.32% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- SQFT's market cap of approximately $41 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 96.22% of them.
SQFT Dividend Chart
SQFT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|