Sequans Communications S.A. American Depositary Shares, each representing one Ordinary Share (SQNS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SQNS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SQNS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.66% of US stocks.
- SQNS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 170 days.
- SQNS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
SQNS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SQNS is 28.78 -- better than 98.79% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 18.55 for SEQUANS COMMUNICATIONS; that's greater than it is for 97.55% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SQNS has reported earnings growth of -155.33%, putting it ahead of merely 10.06% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SQNS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AKBA, INFN, CASA, TVTX, and CPTN.
- SQNS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SEQUANS COMMUNICATIONS's official web site, go to www.sequans.com.
SQNS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SQNS's price/earnings ratio is 150.21% lower, now standing at -11.9.
- SQNS's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.4 over the prior 145 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SQNS.
SQNS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -27.31%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -63.73%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 45.47%.
The table below shows SQNS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SQNS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SQNS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.11% of graded US stocks.
- SQNS's asset turnover comes in at 0.677 -- ranking 108th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SQNS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SQNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SQNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.05||52-week high||$4.17|
|Prev. close||$2.05||52-week low||$1.86|
|Day high||$2.05||Avg. volume||69,636|
|50-day MA||$2.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.19||Market Cap||98.25M|
Sequans Communications S.A. American Depositary Shares, each representing one Ordinary Share (SQNS) Company Bio
Sequans Communications S.A. engages in fabless designing, developing, and supplying 4G LTE and WiMAX semiconductor solutions for wireless broadband applications. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Paris, France.
Most Popular Stories View All
SQNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SQNS Latest Social Stream
View Full SQNS Social Stream
Latest SQNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SEQUANS COMMUNICATIONS that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SQNS as an investment opportunity.
With 36% ownership, Sequans Communications S.A. (NYSE:SQNS) has piqued the interest of hedge funds investors
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Sequans Communications' stock price is sensitive to...
Sequans to Participate in the 35th Annual Roth Conference
Sequans Communications S.A. (NYSE: SQNS), a leading developer and provider of 5G/4G solutions for IoT devices, announced today that Georges Karam, CEO, and Deborah Choate, CFO, will participate in the 35th Annual Roth Conference being held March 12 – 14, 2023 at The Ritz Carlton in Laguna Beach, California.
Actility Selects iBASIS and Sequans to Deploy LTE-M Solutions With eSIM AND iSIM
iBASIS, the leading provider of communications solutions for operators and digital players worldwide, and Sequans Communications S.A. (NYSE: SQNS), a leading developer and provider of 5G/4G chips and modules, today announced that Actility, a leading provider of IoT connectivity platform, has chosen iBASIS and Sequans to roll out programmable cellular IoT solutions with eSIM and iSIM.
Sequans and Thales Partner to Deliver the First Integrated SIM Solution Supporting the Latest GSMA eSIM IoT Standard
Sequans (NYSE: SQNS), leader in cellular IoT chip technology, and Thales, leader in digital security, are partnering to bring to market a new integrated SIM (iSIM) solution supporting the latest GSMA SGP.31/.32 eSIM IoT specifications on Sequans LTE-M/NB-IoT Monarch 2 chip. The new version of the GSMA standard leverages industry experience with GSMA's M2M and consumer eSIM architectures to bring a more advanced remote SIM provisioning architecture that is fully suitable for any IoT device. This
Sequans and Eseye Introduce the World's First Multi-Carrier iSIM Solution for IoT
Sequans Communications S.A. (NYSE: SQNS), leading provider of cellular IoT chips and modules, and Eseye, a leader in IoT connectivity solutions, have joined forces to deliver the world's first universal iSIM (integrated eUICC) connectivity solution targeting the GSMA eSIM M2M standard. The solution will reduce the complexity and cost of IoT deployments providing assured and continuous connectivity across multiple countries, carriers, and networks, without changing or adding physical (e)SIMs. The
SQNS Price Returns
Continue Researching SQNSWant to do more research on Sequans Communications's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sequans Communications (SQNS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sequans Communications (SQNS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sequans Communications (SQNS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...