Sequans Communications S.A. American Depositary Shares, each representing one Ordinary Share (SQNS): Price and Financial Metrics
SQNS Stock Summary
- Sequans Communications's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 5.3% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Sequans Communications is higher than 96.46% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- SQNS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.81% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SQNS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OMER, DNN, AGEN, SIGA, and GNFT.
- SQNS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sequans Communications's official web site, go to www.sequans.com.
SQNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SQNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.86||52-week high||$8.39|
|Prev. close||$7.88||52-week low||$3.31|
|Day high||$8.04||Avg. volume||839,675|
|50-day MA||$5.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.91||Market Cap||188.25M|
Sequans Communications S.A. American Depositary Shares, each representing one Ordinary Share (SQNS) Company Bio
Sequans Communications S.A. engages in fabless designing, developing, and supplying 4G LTE and WiMAX semiconductor solutions for wireless broadband applications. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Paris, France.