Sequans Communications S.A. American Depositary Shares, each representing one Ordinary Share (SQNS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SQNS POWR Grades
- SQNS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SQNS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SQNS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
SQNS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SQNS is -1.37 -- better than merely 3.87% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.26 for Sequans Communications; that's greater than it is for only 3.76% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 172.71%, Sequans Communications's debt growth rate surpasses 93.67% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sequans Communications, a group of peers worth examining would be ZSAN, AGEN, LCTX, INFI, and SONN.
- SQNS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sequans Communications's official web site, go to www.sequans.com.
SQNS Valuation Summary
- SQNS's price/sales ratio is 13.3; this is 144.04% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- SQNS's price/sales ratio has moved up 9.1 over the prior 126 months.
- Over the past 126 months, SQNS's price/sales ratio has gone up 9.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SQNS.
SQNS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -119.78%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 11.71%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -42.27%.
The table below shows SQNS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SQNS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SQNS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.11% of graded US stocks.
- SQNS's asset turnover comes in at 0.677 -- ranking 108th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SQNS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SQNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SQNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.63||52-week high||$6.20|
|Prev. close||$2.69||52-week low||$2.28|
|Day high||$2.73||Avg. volume||119,570|
|50-day MA||$2.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.91||Market Cap||125.30M|
Sequans Communications S.A. American Depositary Shares, each representing one Ordinary Share (SQNS) Company Bio
Sequans Communications S.A. engages in fabless designing, developing, and supplying 4G LTE and WiMAX semiconductor solutions for wireless broadband applications. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Paris, France.
Most Popular Stories View All
SQNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SQNS Latest Social Stream
View Full SQNS Social Stream
Latest SQNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sequans Communications that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SQNS as an investment opportunity.
Sequans Communications S.A. (NYSE: SQNS), leading provider of cellular IoT chips and modules, and MicroEJ, leading provider of standard software containers for IoT, announced a collaboration whereby the standard software Edge container, MICROEJ VEE, has been ported to Sequans' Monarch 2 platform, bringing significant benefits to Sequans' IoT customers. Benefits include a fast go-to-production track, which reduces development time and cost, and easy porting of non-cellular application types to ce
Sequans Communications S.A. (NYSE: SQNS), leading developer and provider of 5G and 4G solutions for broadband, critical, and massive IoT, announced today that Georges Karam, CEO and Deborah Choate, CFO, will participate in the 34th Annual Roth Conference to be held the Ritz Carlton, Laguna Beach located in Dana Point, California on March 13 – 15, 2022.
Sequans Communications press release (NYSE:SQNS): Q4 Non-GAAP EPADS of -$0.09 in-line. Revenue of $13.8M (-12.7% Y/Y) beats by $0.11M. Taking into consideration current customer demand and expectations for component availability, management is targeting revenues to be flat for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 vs. consensus of $13.94M, despite the...
Sequans Communications S.A. (SQNS) Q4 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call February 8, 2022, 08:00 AM ET Company Participants Kim Rogers - Investor Relations, Hayden IR Georges Karam - President and Chief Executive Officer Deborah Choate - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Scott Searle - ROTH Capital Partners, LLC Michael...
In a report released today, Rajvindra Gill from Needham maintained a Buy rating on Sequans Communications S A (SQNS – Research Report), with a price target of $7.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $4.19, close to its 52-week low of $3.57. According to TipRanks.com, Gill is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 15.5% and a 62.7% success rate. Gill covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Everspin Technologies, Smart Global Holdings, and GlobalFoundries Inc. Sequans Communications S A has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $9.50.
SQNS Price Returns
Continue Researching SQNSWant to do more research on Sequans Communications's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sequans Communications (SQNS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sequans Communications (SQNS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sequans Communications (SQNS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch