Sequans Communications S.A. American Depositary Shares, each representing one Ordinary Share (SQNS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SQNS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SQNS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SQNS is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- SQNS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 8.62% of US stocks).
SQNS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SQNS is 12.06 -- better than 97.27% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -112.27 for SEQUANS COMMUNICATIONS; that's greater than it is for just 0.31% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SQNS has reported earnings growth of -109.84%, putting it ahead of only 13.48% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SEQUANS COMMUNICATIONS, a group of peers worth examining would be DOOO, MULN, OPFI, MDWD, and BHC.
- Visit SQNS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sequans.com.
SQNS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SQNS's price/sales ratio is 19.23% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- Over the past 142 months, SQNS's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SQNS.
SQNS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1124.05%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -27.31%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -26.81%.
The table below shows SQNS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SQNS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SQNS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.11% of graded US stocks.
- SQNS's asset turnover comes in at 0.677 -- ranking 108th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SQNS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SQNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SQNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.76||52-week high||$5.80|
|Prev. close||$3.71||52-week low||$2.28|
|Day high||$3.76||Avg. volume||92,981|
|50-day MA||$3.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.25||Market Cap||180.21M|
Sequans Communications S.A. American Depositary Shares, each representing one Ordinary Share (SQNS) Company Bio
Sequans Communications S.A. engages in fabless designing, developing, and supplying 4G LTE and WiMAX semiconductor solutions for wireless broadband applications. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Paris, France.
Most Popular Stories View All
SQNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SQNS Latest Social Stream
View Full SQNS Social Stream
Latest SQNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SEQUANS COMMUNICATIONS that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SQNS as an investment opportunity.
MUNICH, November 17, 2022--Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: SWKS), and Sequans Communications S.A. (NYSE: SQNS), today introduced the SKY66431, a 5G Massive IoT SiP (system-in-package) solution. This next-generation SiP combines Sequans’ Monarch 2 modem with Skyworks’ industry-leading RF front-end solution, creating the world’s smallest LTE-M/NB-IoT connectivity platform in a single package.
In a report released today, Rajvindra Gill from Needham maintained a Buy rating on Sequans Communications S A (SQNS - Research Report), with a price target of $7.00. The company's shares opened today at $3.86.Gill covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Nvidia, Cirrus Logic, and Synaptics. According to TipRanks, Gill has an average return of 8.5% and a 51.76% success rate on recommended stocks. Sequans Communications S A has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $9.00.
In a report released today, Tristan Gerra from Robert W. Baird reiterated a Buy rating on Sequans Communications S A (SQNS - Research Report), with a price target of $7.00. The company's shares closed today at $3.50.According to TipRanks, Gerra is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 7.1% and a 50.00% success rate. Gerra covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Advanced Micro Devices, Semtech, and Sequans Communications S A.Currently, the analyst consensus on Sequans Communications S A is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $9.00, which is a 157.14% upside from current levels.
Sequans Communications S.A. (NYSE: SQNS), a leading developer and provider of 5G/4G solutions for IoT devices, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Sequans (SQNS) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
SQNS Price Returns
Continue Researching SQNSWant to do more research on Sequans Communications's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sequans Communications (SQNS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sequans Communications (SQNS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sequans Communications (SQNS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch