Sequans Communications S.A. American Depositary Shares, each representing one Ordinary Share (SQNS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SQNS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SQNS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SQNS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- SQNS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 12.53% of US stocks).
SQNS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SQNS is -1.37 -- better than merely 3.56% of US stocks.
- SQNS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 3.99% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 172.71%, Sequans Communications's debt growth rate surpasses 94.69% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sequans Communications, a group of peers worth examining would be AGEN, OMER, BCRX, COCP, and BBI.
- Visit SQNS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sequans.com.
SQNS Valuation Summary
- SQNS's price/sales ratio is 13.3; this is 144.04% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- SQNS's price/sales ratio has moved up 9.1 over the prior 126 months.
- Over the past 126 months, SQNS's price/sales ratio has gone up 9.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SQNS.
SQNS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -98.8%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 132.67%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -62.51%.
The table below shows SQNS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SQNS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SQNS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.53% of graded US stocks.
- SQNS's asset turnover comes in at 0.677 -- ranking 107th of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SQNS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SQNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SQNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.73||52-week high||$9.57|
|Prev. close||$4.66||52-week low||$3.87|
|Day high||$4.86||Avg. volume||312,656|
|50-day MA||$4.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.83||Market Cap||176.76M|
Sequans Communications S.A. American Depositary Shares, each representing one Ordinary Share (SQNS) Company Bio
Sequans Communications S.A. engages in fabless designing, developing, and supplying 4G LTE and WiMAX semiconductor solutions for wireless broadband applications. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Paris, France.
Most Popular Stories View All
SQNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SQNS Latest Social Stream
View Full SQNS Social Stream
Latest SQNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sequans Communications that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SQNS as an investment opportunity.
Shay Capital LLC lifted its position in shares of Sequans Communications S.A. (NYSE:SQNS) by 38.2% in the 2nd quarter, Holdings Channel reports. The fund owned 48,375 shares of the semiconductor company’s stock after buying an additional 13,375 shares during the period. Shay Capital LLC’s holdings in Sequans Communications were worth $291,000 as of its most […]
New qastle Smart Alarm Controller for Home Security is Connected by Sequans Monarch Go Cellular IoT Solution
Sequans Communications S.A. (NYSE: SQNS) and startup qastle have LTE-enabled qastle's new Smart Alarm™ Controller, which allows a DIY homeowner to upgrade their wired alarm system to a smart wired alarm system---using all their existing wired sensors and devices---by simply replacing the existing alarm system control panel with the qastle Smart Alarm Controller. For the cellular connection, the qastle Smart Alarm Controller uses the Sequans' Monarch Go LTE-M/NB-IoT modem component that provides
New JACS TR0820 Semi-Ruggedized Enterprise Tablet for CBRS Enabled Private LTE Networks is Connected by Sequans
Sequans Communications S.A. (NYSE: SQNS), a leading provider of cellular IoT chips and modules for massive and broadband IoT, announced that JACS Solutions Inc., a global provider of custom mobility solutions for industrial and enterprise Internet of Things (IoT) applications, has developed a new 4G LTE semi-ruggedized tablet based on Sequans' Cassiopeia CBRS module, to connect to private LTE networks deployed by enterprises, government organizations, educational institutions, and industrial fac
Most investors tend to think that hedge funds and other asset managers are worthless, as they cannot beat even simple index fund portfolios. In fact, most people expect hedge funds to compete with and outperform the bull market that we have witnessed in recent years. However, hedge funds are generally partially hedged and aim at […]
Sequans Communications S.A. (NYSE: SQNS), a leading developer and provider of 5G/4G chips and modules, will release its financial results for the third quarter 2021 on Tuesday, November 2, 2021 during pre-market hours. Following the announcement Sequans' management will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m. ET.
SQNS Price Returns
Continue Researching SQNSWant to do more research on Sequans Communications's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sequans Communications (SQNS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sequans Communications (SQNS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sequans Communications (SQNS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch