Sequans Communications S.A. American Depositary Shares, each representing one Ordinary Share (SQNS): Price and Financial Metrics
SQNS Stock Summary
- Sequans Communications's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.06% of US listed stocks.
- SQNS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 0.07% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Sequans Communications's share price is greater than that of 98.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sequans Communications, a group of peers worth examining would be HLT, SAEX, NAVB, TLRD, and THC.
- SQNS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sequans Communications's official web site, go to www.sequans.com.
SQNS Stock Price Chart More Charts
SQNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.39||52-week high||$7.59|
|Prev. close||$5.20||52-week low||$1.68|
|Day high||$5.47||Avg. volume||264,836|
|50-day MA||$5.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.79||Market Cap||128.09M|
Sequans Communications S.A. American Depositary Shares, each representing one Ordinary Share (SQNS) Company Bio
Sequans Communications S.A. engages in fabless designing, developing, and supplying 4G LTE and WiMAX semiconductor solutions for wireless broadband applications. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Paris, France.