Squarespace, Inc. (SQSP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SQSP POWR Grades
- SQSP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SQSP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SQSP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
SQSP Stock Summary
- SQUARESPACE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 1.44% of US listed stocks.
- SQSP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.53 -- higher than only 4.94% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -18.55 for SQUARESPACE INC; that's greater than it is for merely 1.33% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SQUARESPACE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EGAN, NCNO, APPF, KRNT, and PRO.
- SQSP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SQUARESPACE INC's official web site, go to www.squarespace.com.
SQSP Valuation Summary
- SQSP's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 32% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 18 months, SQSP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1035.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SQSP.
SQSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SQSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.36||52-week high||$36.99|
|Prev. close||$20.05||52-week low||$14.43|
|Day high||$20.56||Avg. volume||548,922|
|50-day MA||$21.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.38||Market Cap||2.79B|
Squarespace, Inc. (SQSP) Company Bio
Squarespace, Inc. operates platform for businesses and independent creators to build online presence, grow their brands, and manage their businesses across the internet. The company offers websites, domains, e-commerce, tools for managing a social media presence, marketing tools, and scheduling capabilities. It serves small and medium-sized businesses, and independent creators, such as restaurants, photographers, wedding planners, artists, musicians, and bloggers. Squarespace, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SQSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SQSP Latest Social Stream
View Full SQSP Social Stream
Latest SQSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SQUARESPACE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SQSP as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 stocks skyrocketing today. If you want to check out some other stocks gaining value on Monday, go directly to These 5 Stocks are Skyrocketing Today. U.S. stocks inched lower this morning as investors feared that China might reimpose mobility restrictions following the resurgence of […]
Piper Sandler analysts led by Clarke Jeffries praise the stock for its revenue and bookings growth during third quarter.
Squarespace Inc. (NYSE:SQSP)’s traded shares stood at 1.03 million during the last session. At the close of trading, the stock’s price was $20.49, to imply a decrease of -6.31% or -$1.38 in intraday trading. The SQSP share’s 52-week high remains $48.89, putting it -138.6% down since that peak but still an impressive 29.58% since price … This Week’s 4.06% Gain In Squarespace Inc. (NYSE: SQSP) Taught Us Something New Read More »
Shares of GoDaddy (NYSE: GDDY) are up in today's trading session. This can be attributed to J.P. Morgan (NYSE: JPM) Analyst Alexei Gogolev, who initiated coverage of the company with a Buy rating and a price target of $89 per share. He also provided his take on competitors Wix (NASDAQ: WIX) and SquareSpace (NYSE: SQSP). Both stocks were assigned Hold ratings, with the former receiving an $84 price target while the latter was given a $25 price target. Alexei Gogolev believes that each company is attractive for the long term but remains cautious for the short term due to increasing consumer costs impacting discretionary spending.
Website building and hosting companies were on the mind of J.P. Morgan analyst Alexei Gogolev, as he weighed in on likes of GoDaddy, Wix and SquareSpace on Friday.
SQSP Price Returns