Squarespace, Inc. (SQSP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SQSP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SQSP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.14% of US stocks.
- SQSP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SQSP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 14.57% of US stocks).
SQSP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SQSP is -2.86 -- better than only 3.68% of US stocks.
- SQUARESPACE INC's stock had its IPO on May 19, 2021, making it an older stock than only 5.71% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -7.4 for SQUARESPACE INC; that's greater than it is for just 2.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SQUARESPACE INC are UPST, MYPS, BBLN, ATY, and VERI.
- SQSP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SQUARESPACE INC's official web site, go to www.squarespace.com.
SQSP Valuation Summary
- SQSP's price/earnings ratio is -15.3; this is 164.56% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SQSP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 213.5 over the prior 22 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SQSP.
SQSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SQSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.77||52-week high||$31.77|
|Prev. close||$31.18||52-week low||$14.43|
|Day high||$31.77||Avg. volume||729,471|
|50-day MA||$25.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.44||Market Cap||4.29B|
Squarespace, Inc. (SQSP) Company Bio
Squarespace, Inc. operates platform for businesses and independent creators to build online presence, grow their brands, and manage their businesses across the internet. The company offers websites, domains, e-commerce, tools for managing a social media presence, marketing tools, and scheduling capabilities. It serves small and medium-sized businesses, and independent creators, such as restaurants, photographers, wedding planners, artists, musicians, and bloggers. Squarespace, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SQSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SQSP Latest Social Stream
View Full SQSP Social Stream
Latest SQSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SQUARESPACE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SQSP as an investment opportunity.
Be Wary Of Squarespace (NYSE:SQSP) And Its Returns On Capital
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Firstly...
Squarespace Releases its 2022 Environmental, Social and Governance Report
Squarespace, the all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform, announced the release of its 2022 Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) report.
Zacks Investment Ideas feature highlights: Squarespace
Squarespace is part of the Zacks Investment Ideas article.
Squarespace, Inc. (NYSE:SQSP) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Squarespace, Inc. (NYSE:SQSP) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 7, 2023 Operator: Good morning. My name is Alex, and I’ll be your conference operator today. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Squarespace’s Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. After the prepared remarks there will be a question-and-answer session. Thank you. […]
Squarespace Stock Showing Market Leadership; Earns 93 RS Rating
Squarespace stock saw a welcome improvement to its Relative Strength (RS) Rating on Wednesday, rising from 85 to 93. When looking for the best stocks to buy and watch, keep a close on eye on relative price strength. Now is not an ideal time to jump in Squarespace stock since it isn't near a proper buy zone, but see if the stock manages to establish and enter a buy zone in heavy volume.
SQSP Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...