Squarespace, Inc. (SQSP): Price and Financial Metrics
SQSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.25||52-week high||$34.38|
|Prev. close||$28.51||52-week low||$19.58|
|Day high||$28.54||Avg. volume||668,010|
|50-day MA||$29.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.61||Market Cap||3.84B|
SQSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SQSP POWR Grades
- SQSP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.34% of US stocks.
- SQSP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SQSP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
SQSP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SQSP is -3.37 -- better than just 3.66% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.31, SQUARESPACE INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 3.78% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SQSP has reported earnings growth of -5,197.79%, putting it ahead of just 0.37% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SQUARESPACE INC are UPST, CTKB, NVRO, AKA, and SPIR.
- SQSP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SQUARESPACE INC's official web site, go to www.squarespace.com.
SQSP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SQSP's EV/EBIT ratio is 253.25% lower, now standing at -31.8.
- Over the past 31 months, SQSP's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SQSP.
Squarespace, Inc. (SQSP) Company Bio
Squarespace, Inc. operates platform for businesses and independent creators to build online presence, grow their brands, and manage their businesses across the internet. The company offers websites, domains, e-commerce, tools for managing a social media presence, marketing tools, and scheduling capabilities. It serves small and medium-sized businesses, and independent creators, such as restaurants, photographers, wedding planners, artists, musicians, and bloggers. Squarespace, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
SQSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SQSP Latest Social Stream
View Full SQSP Social Stream
Latest SQSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SQUARESPACE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SQSP as an investment opportunity.
Squarespace, Inc. ( NYSE:SQSP ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would like to shine...
Squarespace, Inc. (NYSE: SQSP), the design-driven platform helping entrepreneurs build brands and businesses online, today announced that Nathan Gooden, CFO, will present at the Barclays Global Technology Conference on Wednesday, December 6, 2023 at 4:55 p.m. ET / 1:55 p.m. PT.
Squarespace, Inc. (NYSE: SQSP) ("Squarespace" or the "Company"), the design-driven platform helping entrepreneurs build brands and businesses online, today announced the pricing of a secondary underwritten public offering of 6,000,000 shares of the Company's Class A common stock ("Class A common stock") by General Atlantic (the "selling stockholder"). The selling stockholder granted the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 900,000 shares of Class A common stock. All of the
Squarespace, Inc. (NYSE: SQSP) ("Squarespace" or the "Company"), the design-driven platform helping entrepreneurs build brands and businesses online, today announced that General Atlantic (the "selling stockholder") intends to offer 6,000,000 shares of the Company's Class A common stock ("Class A common stock") in a secondary underwritten public offering. The selling stockholder also intends to grant the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 900,000 shares of Class A common
Squarespace's (SQSP) third-quarter 2023 results reflect strength in the Presence and Commerce segments.
SQSP Price Returns