Sportradar Group AG (SRAD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRAD POWR Grades
- SRAD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SRAD is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SRAD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
SRAD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.52, SPORTRADAR GROUP AG is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.68% of US stocks.
- SPORTRADAR GROUP AG's stock had its IPO on September 14, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 2.17% of US equities in our set.
- SRAD's current price/earnings ratio is 424.02, which is higher than 99.07% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SPORTRADAR GROUP AG are GPN, HLMN, PNTG, FWRG, and PAYS.
- To check out SPORTRADAR GROUP AG's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001836470.
SRAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.02||52-week high||$19.48|
|Prev. close||$11.03||52-week low||$7.10|
|Day high||$11.47||Avg. volume||309,241|
|50-day MA||$9.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.89||Market Cap||12.23B|
Sportradar Group AG (SRAD) Company Bio
Sportradar Group AG focuses on operating as a holding company for Sportradar Holding AG that provides integrated sports data and technology platforms to the sports betting industry in the United Kingdom, Malta, Switzerland, and internationally. The company offers mission-critical software, data, and content to sports leagues, betting operators, and media companies. Its software solutions address the entire sports betting value chain from traffic generation and advertising technology to the collection, processing, and extrapolation of data and odds, as well as to visualization solutions, risk management, and platform services. The company was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRAD Latest Social Stream
View Full SRAD Social Stream
Latest SRAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPORTRADAR GROUP AG that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRAD as an investment opportunity.
With the economy likely heading for a soft landing, it's time for investors to find beaten down stocks to buy.
Sportradar Group ( NASDAQ:SRAD ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: €178.8m (up 31% from 3Q...
In a report released today, Bernie McTernan from Needham maintained a Buy rating on Sportradar Group AG (SRAD - Research Report), with a price target of $17.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $10.15.McTernan covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as DraftKings, Penn National Gaming, and Upwork. According to TipRanks, McTernan has an average return of -15.4% and a 36.10% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on Sportradar Group AG is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $15.20.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $24.54 and a one-year low of $7.10.
Shares of sports data provider Sportradar (NASDAQ:SRAD) are soaring today after it posted an improved bottom line for the third quarter. Revenue surged by 31% year-over-year to $175.2 million but missed the cut by ~$1.5 million. Importantly, adjusted EBITDA at $35.8 million registered a 75% increase over the prior year. Further, the company continues to see growth across the U.S. and rest-of-the-world- betting businesses. Buoyed by its Q3 showing, SRAD has upped its fiscal 2022 expectations. Revenue is anticipated between $703.6 million and $708.5 million. Adjusted EBITDA is seen hovering between $121.5 million and $124.5 million. This implies a year-over-year growth between 22% and 24%.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Sportradar Group AG (NASDAQ: SRAD)Q3 2022 Earnings CallNov 16, 2022, 8:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day and welcome to the Sportradar third quarter 2022 earnings conference call.
SRAD Price Returns