Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRC POWR Grades
- SRC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 79.94% of US stocks.
- SRC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 198 days.
- SRC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
SRC Stock Summary
- SRC's current price/earnings ratio is 323.98, which is higher than 97.13% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Spirit Realty Capital Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.38% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Spirit Realty Capital Inc is higher than it is for about 86.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Spirit Realty Capital Inc are REG, WLFC, ST, CMP, and EGP.
- SRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Spirit Realty Capital Inc's official web site, go to www.spiritrealty.com.
SRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.14||52-week high||$48.05|
|Prev. close||$47.14||52-week low||$23.88|
|Day high||$46.62||Avg. volume||821,673|
|50-day MA||$43.83||Dividend yield||5.42%|
|200-day MA||$38.43||Market Cap||5.30B|
Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC) Company Bio
Spirit Realty Capital, Inc is a publicly traded real estate investment trust. The firm primarily acquires across the United States single tenant operationally essential real estate, which refers to generally free-standing, commercial real estate facilities where tenants conduct retail, service or distribution activities that are essential to the generation of their sales and profits. The firm was formerly known as Spirit Finance Corp. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
SRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRC Latest Social Stream
View Full SRC Social Stream
Latest SRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Spirit Realty Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRC as an investment opportunity.
Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. Schedules First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend for Common and Preferred Stock
Spirit Realty Capital Prices $450 Million of 2.100% Senior Unsecured Notes due 2028 and $350 Million of 2.700% Senior Unsecured Notes due 2032
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Spirit Realty Capital Prices $450 Million of 2.100% Senior Unsecured Notes due 2028 and $350 Million of 2.700% Senior Unsecured Notes due 2032
Spirit Realty Capital announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter of 2020 Financial and Operating Results
SRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SRCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Spirit Realty Capital Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Spirit Realty Capital Inc (SRC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Spirit Realty Capital Inc (SRC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Spirit Realty Capital Inc (SRC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch