Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SRC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SRC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SRC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
SRC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Spirit Realty Capital Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.24% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SRC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.01% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SRC is more volatile than only 3.97% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SRC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DEA, CPLP, REG, PEB, and XHR.
- SRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Spirit Realty Capital Inc's official web site, go to www.spiritrealty.com.
SRC Valuation Summary
- SRC's price/sales ratio is 11.5; this is 576.47% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- SRC's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 106 months.
- Over the past 106 months, SRC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRC.
SRC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 68.89%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -8.59%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -17.66%.
The table below shows SRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.81% of graded US stocks.
- SRC's asset turnover comes in at 0.087 -- ranking 45th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- NEN, TPHS, and HPP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRC.
The table below shows SRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.63||52-week high||$52.29|
|Prev. close||$40.67||52-week low||$38.74|
|Day high||$41.52||Avg. volume||894,111|
|50-day MA||$44.61||Dividend yield||6.27%|
|200-day MA||$47.14||Market Cap||5.46B|
Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC) Company Bio
Spirit Realty Capital, Inc is a publicly traded real estate investment trust. The firm primarily acquires across the United States single tenant operationally essential real estate, which refers to generally free-standing, commercial real estate facilities where tenants conduct retail, service or distribution activities that are essential to the generation of their sales and profits. The firm was formerly known as Spirit Finance Corp. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRC Latest Social Stream
View Full SRC Social Stream
Latest SRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Spirit Realty Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRC as an investment opportunity.
Analyst Estimates: Here's What Brokers Think Of Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (NYSE:SRC) After Its Yearly Report
As you might know, Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. ( NYSE:SRC ) recently reported its full-year numbers. Results were...
DALLAS, February 15, 2022--Spirit Realty Capital Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend for Common and Preferred Stock
Spirit Realty (SRC) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 1.19% and 0.16%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DALLAS, February 14, 2022--Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter of 2021 Financial and Operating Results
Spirit Realty Capital (NYSE:SRC) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Monday, February 14th, after market close. The consensus FFO Estimate is $0.33 (-55.4% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $156.35M (+21.6% Y/Y). Over the last 1 year, SRC has beaten FFO estimates 100% of the time and...
SRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SRCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Spirit Realty Capital Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Spirit Realty Capital Inc (SRC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Spirit Realty Capital Inc (SRC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Spirit Realty Capital Inc (SRC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch