Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRC POWR Grades
- SRC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.6% of US stocks.
- SRC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- SRC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 24.13% of US stocks).
SRC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SRC is 0.15 -- better than merely 14.12% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Spirit Realty Capital Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Spirit Realty Capital Inc is higher than it is for about 89.32% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SRC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DEA, CIO, CPLP, CUBE, and REG.
- Visit SRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.spiritrealty.com.
SRC Valuation Summary
- SRC's price/sales ratio is 11.5; this is 576.47% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- SRC's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 106 months.
- Over the past 106 months, SRC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRC.
SRC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -12.63%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -8.05%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -6.96%.
The table below shows SRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.13% of graded US stocks.
- SRC's asset turnover comes in at 0.084 -- ranking 46th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- AAMC, INTG, and HPP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRC.
The table below shows SRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.10||52-week high||$52.29|
|Prev. close||$48.40||52-week low||$29.40|
|Day high||$49.00||Avg. volume||802,076|
|50-day MA||$49.55||Dividend yield||5.3%|
|200-day MA||$45.98||Market Cap||5.73B|
Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC) Company Bio
Spirit Realty Capital, Inc is a publicly traded real estate investment trust. The firm primarily acquires across the United States single tenant operationally essential real estate, which refers to generally free-standing, commercial real estate facilities where tenants conduct retail, service or distribution activities that are essential to the generation of their sales and profits. The firm was formerly known as Spirit Finance Corp. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRC Latest Social Stream
View Full SRC Social Stream
Latest SRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Spirit Realty Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRC as an investment opportunity.
Spirit Realty (SRC) is technically in oversold territory now, so the heavy selling pressure might have exhausted. This along with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in raising earnings estimates could lead to a trend reversal for the stock.
Spirit Realty (SRC) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. Schedules Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Michelle Frymire, Director at Spirit Realty Cap (NYSE:SRC), made a large insider buy on September 8, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday showed that Frymire purchased 2,386 shares of Spirit Realty Cap at a price of $51.0 per share. The total transaction amounted to $121,686. Frymire now owns a total of 4,772 of Spirit Realty Cap worth, 239,578. Spirit Realty Cap shares are trading down 0.21% at $50.2 at the t
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But investors can boost...
SRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SRCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Spirit Realty Capital Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Spirit Realty Capital Inc (SRC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Spirit Realty Capital Inc (SRC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Spirit Realty Capital Inc (SRC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch