Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC): Price and Financial Metrics
SRC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Spirit Realty Capital Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 11.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SRC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.2% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.61, Spirit Realty Capital Inc has a higher such ratio than 87.6% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Spirit Realty Capital Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ENBL, EPR, UE, CUBE, and PDM.
- SRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Spirit Realty Capital Inc's official web site, go to www.spiritrealty.com.
SRC Stock Price Chart More Charts
SRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.86||52-week high||$53.23|
|Prev. close||$51.92||52-week low||$36.69|
|Day high||$52.24||Avg. volume||922,213|
|50-day MA||$50.43||Dividend yield||4.82%|
|200-day MA||$46.48||Market Cap||5.17B|
Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC) Company Bio
Spirit Realty Capital, Inc is a publicly traded real estate investment trust. The firm primarily acquires across the United States single tenant operationally essential real estate, which refers to generally free-standing, commercial real estate facilities where tenants conduct retail, service or distribution activities that are essential to the generation of their sales and profits. The firm was formerly known as Spirit Finance Corp. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.