Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC): Price and Financial Metrics
SRC Stock Summary
- SRC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 727.62 -- higher than 94.36% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Spirit Realty Capital Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.25% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Spirit Realty Capital Inc is higher than it is for about 87.64% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Spirit Realty Capital Inc are FSP, VSEC, CXP, CONE, and QTS.
- SRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Spirit Realty Capital Inc's official web site, go to www.spiritrealty.com.
SRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.18||52-week high||$54.63|
|Prev. close||$37.70||52-week low||$18.37|
|Day high||$38.33||Avg. volume||910,930|
|50-day MA||$37.84||Dividend yield||6.55%|
|200-day MA||$34.01||Market Cap||4.15B|
Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC) Company Bio
Spirit Realty Capital, Inc is a publicly traded real estate investment trust. The firm primarily acquires across the United States single tenant operationally essential real estate, which refers to generally free-standing, commercial real estate facilities where tenants conduct retail, service or distribution activities that are essential to the generation of their sales and profits. The firm was formerly known as Spirit Finance Corp. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.