Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRC POWR Grades
- SRC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 70.78% of US stocks.
- SRC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SRC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 21.61% of US stocks).
SRC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SPIRIT REALTY CAPITAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.87% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SPIRIT REALTY CAPITAL INC is higher than it is for about 91.86% of US stocks.
- The volatility of SPIRIT REALTY CAPITAL INC's share price is greater than that of just 7.59% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPIRIT REALTY CAPITAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be STAG, DEI, EGP, GMRE, and AHH.
- Visit SRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.spiritrealty.com.
SRC Valuation Summary
- SRC's EV/EBIT ratio is 25.6; this is 9.22% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- SRC's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.7 over the prior 123 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRC.
SRC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -38.74%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2227.77%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 36.4%.
The table below shows SRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.81% of graded US stocks.
- SRC's asset turnover comes in at 0.087 -- ranking 45th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- NEN, TPHS, and HPP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRC.
The table below shows SRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.38||52-week high||$48.24|
|Prev. close||$43.51||52-week low||$34.31|
|Day high||$43.43||Avg. volume||668,496|
|50-day MA||$41.30||Dividend yield||6.11%|
|200-day MA||$40.66||Market Cap||6.06B|
Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC) Company Bio
Spirit Realty Capital, Inc is a publicly traded real estate investment trust. The firm primarily acquires across the United States single tenant operationally essential real estate, which refers to generally free-standing, commercial real estate facilities where tenants conduct retail, service or distribution activities that are essential to the generation of their sales and profits. The firm was formerly known as Spirit Finance Corp. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRC Latest Social Stream
View Full SRC Social Stream
Latest SRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPIRIT REALTY CAPITAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRC as an investment opportunity.
DALLAS, January 25, 2023--Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. Schedules Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. Announces 2022 Dividend Tax Allocation
The share price of Spirit Realty Capital Inc. (NYSE:SRC) fell to $42.20 per share on Friday from $42.32. While Spirit Realty Capital Inc. has underperformed by -0.28%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, SRC fell by -14.14%, with highs and lows ranging from $49.94 […]
Spirit Realty is growing its adjusted funds from operations fast and its portfolio exhibits robust key metrics. See why I rate SRC stock a buy.
Spirit Realty Capital's (NYSE:SRC) stock up by 6.8% over the past three months. Given that stock prices are usually...
SRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SRCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Spirit Realty Capital Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Spirit Realty Capital Inc (SRC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Spirit Realty Capital Inc (SRC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Spirit Realty Capital Inc (SRC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch