Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SRC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.29% of US stocks.
- SRC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SRC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.09% of US stocks).
SRC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 187.88, Spirit Realty Capital Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.01% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Spirit Realty Capital Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SRC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.14% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Spirit Realty Capital Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DEI, CPT, SBLK, IRT, and PTNR.
- Visit SRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.spiritrealty.com.
SRC Valuation Summary
- SRC's price/sales ratio is 11.6; this is 582.35% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 104 months, SRC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
- Over the past 104 months, SRC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 11.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRC.
SRC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -21.27%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -5.8%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -44.02%.
The table below shows SRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.22||52-week high||$51.31|
|Prev. close||$50.48||52-week low||$29.40|
|Day high||$51.31||Avg. volume||841,921|
|50-day MA||$48.72||Dividend yield||4.98%|
|200-day MA||$42.35||Market Cap||5.77B|
Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC) Company Bio
Spirit Realty Capital, Inc is a publicly traded real estate investment trust. The firm primarily acquires across the United States single tenant operationally essential real estate, which refers to generally free-standing, commercial real estate facilities where tenants conduct retail, service or distribution activities that are essential to the generation of their sales and profits. The firm was formerly known as Spirit Finance Corp. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
SRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRC Latest Social Stream
View Full SRC Social Stream
Latest SRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Spirit Realty Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRC as an investment opportunity.
Is Spirit Realty Capital Inc (NYSE:SRC) a good place to invest some of your money right now? We can gain invaluable insight to help us answer that question by studying the investment trends of top investors, who employ world-class Ivy League graduates, who are given immense resources and industry contacts to put their financial expertise […]
Gearstd/iStock via Getty Images Global Net Lease Inc. (GNL) is one of the highest yielding stocks on Wall Street. In its peer group of the Triple-Net REITs, it stands head and shoulders above the rest. At first glance, there is also no immediate threat of the dividend being cut. What...
Spirit Realty (SRC) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Spirit Realty Capital found using ticker (SRC) have now 13 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 55 and 45 with the average target price sitting at 50.5. Now with the previous closing price of 47.87 this indicates there is a potential upside of 5.5%. The day 50 moving average is 48.21 and the 200 day moving average is 43.66. The market cap for the company is $5,517m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="SRC" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Spirit Realty Capital (NYSE: SRC) is a premier net-lease REIT that primarily invests in single-tenant, operationally essential real estate assets, subject to long-term leases. As of Se...
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. Schedules Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
SRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SRCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Spirit Realty Capital Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Spirit Realty Capital Inc (SRC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Spirit Realty Capital Inc (SRC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Spirit Realty Capital Inc (SRC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch