Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: SRC reports less variability in its cash flow than just 5.33% of dividend stocks in our set.
- Currently, SRC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 3.46% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SRC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WABC, PAHC, ED, AAPL and NBTB.
SRC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Spirit Realty Capital Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 6.15% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Spirit Realty Capital Inc are:
- Given its market cap of around 4 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 6.94 is greater than 90.12% of its fellow stocks in the mid market cap class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Spirit Realty Capital Inc, its beta is lower than 3.88% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
SRC Dividend Chart
SRC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SRC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SRC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Spirit Realty Capital Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Spirit Realty Capital Inc Common Stock (SRC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Spirit Realty Capital Inc (SRC) - Dividend Investor
Spirit Realty Capital Inc (SRC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha