Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRDX POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SRDX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SRDX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SRDX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 11.24% of US stocks).
SRDX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SURMODICS INC is higher than it is for about just 15.46% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SURMODICS INC is reporting a growth rate of -411.8%; that's higher than just 4.06% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SURMODICS INC comes in at -5.57%, a number that bests merely 17.02% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SRDX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HCWB, ONTX, KOPN, OVID, and NVCN.
- SRDX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SURMODICS INC's official web site, go to www.surmodics.com.
SRDX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SRDX's price/sales ratio is 1.03% higher, now standing at 4.9.
- Over the past 243 months, SRDX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 142.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRDX.
SRDX Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 38.59%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -32.15%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -462.05%.
The table below shows SRDX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRDX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRDX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.57% of graded US stocks.
- SRDX's asset turnover comes in at 0.604 -- ranking 71st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- MMSI, POAI, and OSUR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRDX.
The table below shows SRDX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SRDX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.02||52-week high||$50.85|
|Prev. close||$36.33||52-week low||$28.27|
|Day high||$36.27||Avg. volume||41,772|
|50-day MA||$32.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.88||Market Cap||503.92M|
Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) Company Bio
SurModics Inc. provides surface modification and in vitro diagnostic technologies to the healthcare industry. The company operates through two segments, Medical Device and In Vitro Diagnostics. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRDX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRDX Latest Social Stream
View Full SRDX Social Stream
Latest SRDX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SURMODICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRDX as an investment opportunity.
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on SurModics (SRDX – Research Report) and Axsome Therapeutics (AXSM – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. SurModics (SRDX) In a report released today, Michael Petusky from Barrington maintained a Buy rating on SurModics, with a price target of $70.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $32.86. According to TipRanks.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., November 17, 2022--Surmodics Announces 12-Month Data from the SWING Trial Presented at VEITHsymposium
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., November 11, 2022--Surmodics Announces SWING Trial 12-Month Data to be Presented at VEITHsymposium on November 16
Surmodics ( NASDAQ:SRDX ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$100.0m (down 4.9% from FY 2021). Net...
In a report released today, Michael Petusky from Barrington maintained a Buy rating on SurModics (SRDX - Research Report), with a price target of $70.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $32.05.Petusky covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Landec, US Physical Therapy, and Haemonetics. According to TipRanks, Petusky has an average return of 7.1% and a 49.85% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for SurModics with a $58.00 average price target, which is an 80.97% upside from current levels.
SRDX Price Returns