Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX): Price and Financial Metrics
SRDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.89||52-week high||$39.41|
|Prev. close||$34.05||52-week low||$16.00|
|Day high||$35.21||Avg. volume||107,222|
|50-day MA||$31.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.02||Market Cap||493.90M|
SRDX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRDX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SRDX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SRDX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SRDX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 28.33% of US stocks).
SRDX Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SRDX is currently 44.96, higher than 92.29% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 194.05%, SURMODICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.21% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SURMODICS INC is reporting a growth rate of -127.29%; that's higher than just 10.72% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SRDX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SONO, ALTR, FORM, INFN, and CWAN.
- Visit SRDX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.surmodics.com.
SRDX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SRDX's EV/EBIT ratio is 2875.59% higher, now standing at 377.9.
- SRDX's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRDX.
SRDX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 37.07%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -3.62%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -33.79%.
The table below shows SRDX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRDX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRDX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.57% of graded US stocks.
- SRDX's asset turnover comes in at 0.604 -- ranking 71st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- MMSI, POAI, and OSUR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRDX.
The table below shows SRDX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) Company Bio
SurModics Inc. provides surface modification and in vitro diagnostic technologies to the healthcare industry. The company operates through two segments, Medical Device and In Vitro Diagnostics. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
SRDX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRDX Latest Social Stream
View Full SRDX Social Stream
Latest SRDX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SURMODICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRDX as an investment opportunity.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., November 16, 2023--Surmodics, Inc. (NASDAQ:SRDX), a leading provider of medical device and in vitro diagnostic technologies to the health care industry, today announced that 36-month data from its TRANSCEND clinical trial was presented by Dr. Peter A. Schneider at the 50th Annual VEITH Symposium in New York, New York.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., November 16, 2023--Surmodics, Inc. (NASDAQ:SRDX), a leading provider of medical device and in vitro diagnostic technologies to the health care industry, announced today that 24-month data from the SWING Trial, a first-in-human study of the safety and performance of the Sundance™ Sirolimus Drug-Coated Balloon (DCB) was presented at the 50th annual VEITH Symposium in New York, New York.
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Surmodics fair value estimate is US$66.09 Surmodics' US$34.64...
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., November 14, 2023--Surmodics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRDX), a leading provider of medical device and in vitro diagnostic technologies to the healthcare industry, today announced that management will participate in the 35th Annual Piper Sandler Healthcare Conference, which is being held at the Lotte New York Palace in New York, NY from November 28-30, 2023. Management will present on Tuesday, November 28, at 8:30 a.m. ET (7:30 a.m. CT).
Surmodics, Inc. (NASDAQ:SRDX) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 10, 2023 Operator: Welcome everyone to Surmodics Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2023 Earnings Call. Please note that this call is being webcast. The webcast is accessible through the Investor Relations section of the Surmodics website at www.surmodics.com, where an audio replay will be archived for […]
SRDX Price Returns