Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX): Price and Financial Metrics
SRDX Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Surmodics Inc is higher than 95.12% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For SRDX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Surmodics Inc is reporting a growth rate of -202.36%; that's higher than merely 7.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Surmodics Inc are MEET, SYNA, SIMO, TNAV, and ACIA.
- SRDX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Surmodics Inc's official web site, go to www.surmodics.com.
SRDX Stock Price Chart More Charts
SRDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.35||52-week high||$58.84|
|Prev. close||$36.26||52-week low||$35.71|
|Day high||$36.66||Avg. volume||72,667|
|50-day MA||$40.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.96||Market Cap||493.92M|
Surmodics, Inc. (SRDX) Company Bio
SurModics Inc. provides surface modification and in vitro diagnostic technologies to the healthcare industry. The company operates through two segments, Medical Device and In Vitro Diagnostics. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
SRDX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Surmodics Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Surmodics Inc ranked in the 8st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 95%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Surmodics Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.76 years, is -0.13% -- higher than only 13.77% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, SRDX is generating more cash flow than merely 19.32% of positive cash flow stocks in the Healthcare.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 0% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|