Seritage Growth Properties (SRG): Price and Financial Metrics
SRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.05||52-week high||$12.79|
|Prev. close||$9.10||52-week low||$7.07|
|Day high||$9.23||Avg. volume||456,246|
|50-day MA||$7.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.48||Market Cap||508.47M|
SRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRG POWR Grades
- SRG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 71.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SRG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SRG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.69% of US stocks).
SRG Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, SRG has reported earnings growth of -930.91%, putting it ahead of merely 1.72% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SRG's revenue has grown -69.32% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 2.84% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SRG comes in at 171.86% -- higher than that of 98.59% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SERITAGE GROWTH PROPERTIES, a group of peers worth examining would be GEO, FAT, USDP, VVPR, and SBS.
- Visit SRG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seritage.com.
SRG Valuation Summary
- SRG's price/sales ratio is 7.9; this is 88.1% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 102 months, SRG's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRG.
SRG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -57.8%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 16.22%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -31.11%.
The table below shows SRG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRG has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.88% of graded US stocks.
- SRG's asset turnover comes in at 0.046 -- ranking 57th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- KW, MMI, and NOVC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRG.
The table below shows SRG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Company Bio
Seritage Growth Properties manages a portfolio of retail real estate properties which it leases to tenants throughout the United States. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
SRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRG Latest Social Stream
View Full SRG Social Stream
Latest SRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SERITAGE GROWTH PROPERTIES that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRG as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, September 26, 2023--Seritage Growth Properties (NYSE: SRG) (the "Company"), a national owner and developer of retail, residential and mixed-use properties, today announced that on September 26, 2023, the Company made a voluntary prepayment of $80 million toward its $1.6 billion term loan facility provided by Berkshire Hathaway Life Insurance Company of Nebraska ("Berkshire Hathaway").
Novavax and Seritage Growth Properties have unusually high short interest and potential short squeeze catalysts.
In this article we present the list of Mohnish Pabrai’s 10 Biggest Investments in 10 Years. Click to skip our detailed analysis of Mohnish Pabrai’s background and investing history and jump right to Mohnish Pabrai’s 5 Biggest Investments in 10 Years. Micron Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:MU), General Motors Company (NYSE:GM), and Bank of America Corporation (NYSE:BAC) are […]
NEW YORK, August 14, 2023--Seritage Growth Properties (NYSE: SRG) (the "Company"), a national owner and developer of retail, residential and mixed-use properties today reported financial and operating results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2023.
Seritage Growth Properties (NYSE:SRG) investors are sitting on a loss of 80% if they invested five years ago
While not a mind-blowing move, it is good to see that the Seritage Growth Properties ( NYSE:SRG ) share price has...
SRG Price Returns
Continue Researching SRGWant to see what other sources are saying about Seritage Growth Properties's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch