Seritage Growth Properties (SRG): Price and Financial Metrics
SRG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Seritage Growth Properties is higher than 99.75% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Seritage Growth Properties's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SRG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.3% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Seritage Growth Properties, a group of peers worth examining would be PLUS, BNSO, ASYS, CDLX, and IHT.
- SRG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Seritage Growth Properties's official web site, go to www.seritage.com.
SRG Stock Price Chart More Charts
SRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.28||52-week high||$47.11|
|Prev. close||$37.07||52-week low||$36.46|
|Day high||$37.28||Avg. volume||174,288|
|50-day MA||$39.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.53||Market Cap||1.42B|
Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Company Bio
Seritage Growth Properties manages a portfolio of retail real estate properties which it leases to tenants throughout the United States. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
SRG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Seritage Growth Properties with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Seritage Growth Properties ranked in the 0st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SRG, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 0.03 -- which is good for besting only 11.13% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Real Estate sector with positive cash flow).
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 3.24 years, is -0.67% -- higher than only 0.71% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|