Seritage Growth Properties (SRG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRG POWR Grades
- SRG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 67.04% of US stocks.
- SRG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SRG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
SRG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Seritage Growth Properties's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Seritage Growth Properties is higher than it is for about 89.56% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SRG's revenue has grown -27.6% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 13.82% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SRG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PXS, ILPT, DHC, X, and CRK.
- Visit SRG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seritage.com.
SRG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, SRG's price/sales ratio is 10.45% lower, now standing at 6.
- SRG's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 74 months.
- Over the past 74 months, SRG's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRG.
SRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.97||52-week high||$24.04|
|Prev. close||$16.18||52-week low||$8.76|
|Day high||$16.46||Avg. volume||542,859|
|50-day MA||$17.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.06||Market Cap||682.89M|
Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Company Bio
Seritage Growth Properties manages a portfolio of retail real estate properties which it leases to tenants throughout the United States. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
SRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRG Latest Social Stream
View Full SRG Social Stream
Latest SRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Seritage Growth Properties that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRG as an investment opportunity.
Not surprisingly, retail and hospitality real estate investment trusts (REITs) were the most changed by COVID-19.
In this article, we are going to discuss Aquamarine Capital’s top 10 stock picks. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Aquamarine and its founder, Guy Spiers‘, history, investment philosophy performance, you can go directly to Aquamarine Capital’s Top 5 Stock Picks. Zurich-based investor, Guy Spiers, emulates Warren Buffett‘s strategy on value investing […]
While concerns over the COVID-19 Delta variant and its potential to slow the recovery put pressure on the major U.S. stock averages, and retail stocks in particular, investors don't seem as worried over mall and hotel REITs.The big mall operators are mostly in the green: Simon Property Group ([[SPG]] -0.2%), Pennsylvania...
Real estate has been one of the best-performing sectors in 2021, and the retail REIT, or real estate investment trust, subsector has been a particular standout. STORE Capital (NYSE: STOR) has certainly come a long way since the depths of the COVID-19 lockdowns. Virtually all of the company's properties are now open for business, and rent collection has climbed from a pandemic low of about 70% in mid-2020 to 93% of billed rent in the first quarter of 2021.
Since being spun off from Sears Holdings six years ago, Seritage Growth Properties (NYSE: SRG) has attracted interest from several high-profile investors, led by Warren Buffett. Below, two veteran Foolish contributors debate the merits of Seritage Growth Properties stock. Seritage Growth Properties had a lot of potential -- before the COVID-19 pandemic.
SRG Price Returns
Continue Researching SRGWant to see what other sources are saying about Seritage Growth Properties's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch