Seritage Growth Properties (SRG): Price and Financial Metrics
SRG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SRG is currently 768.61, higher than 99.69% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Seritage Growth Properties's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.26, Seritage Growth Properties has a higher such ratio than 88.35% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Seritage Growth Properties are BNSO, HURC, NHLD, PLUS, and TAYD.
- Visit SRG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seritage.com.
SRG Stock Price Chart More Charts
SRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.65||52-week high||$47.11|
|Prev. close||$40.89||52-week low||$30.60|
|Day high||$41.00||Avg. volume||221,360|
|50-day MA||$43.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.93||Market Cap||1.55B|
Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Company Bio
Seritage Growth Properties manages a portfolio of retail real estate properties which it leases to tenants throughout the United States. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.