Seritage Growth Properties (SRG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRG POWR Grades
- SRG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 69.24% of US stocks.
- SRG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- SRG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
SRG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Seritage Growth Properties's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SRG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.63% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Seritage Growth Properties comes in at -27.6%, a number that bests only 14.6% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Seritage Growth Properties are PXS, ILPT, DCP, FTAI, and DHC.
- Visit SRG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seritage.com.
SRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.36||52-week high||$24.06|
|Prev. close||$14.64||52-week low||$6.03|
|Day high||$15.55||Avg. volume||675,433|
|50-day MA||$18.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.97||Market Cap||656.81M|
Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Company Bio
Seritage Growth Properties manages a portfolio of retail real estate properties which it leases to tenants throughout the United States. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
SRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRG Latest Social Stream
View Full SRG Social Stream
Latest SRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Seritage Growth Properties that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRG as an investment opportunity.
Seritage Growth Properties ( NYSE:SRG ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 13% in the...
With cash burn accelerating and lease terminations outstripping new leasing activity, it's time for Warren Buffett to sell his personal stake in this struggling retail REIT.
Photo by TCmake_photo/iStock via Getty Images When we last covered Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) we focused on the sharply deteriorating net operating income (NOI). Specifically we said: We expect another 30 property sales in 2021 as SRG tries to redevelop more spaces and get its NOI back up. We also...
Seritage Growth Properties (NYSE: SRG) (the "Company"), a national owner of 179 retail and mixed-use properties totaling approximately 26.0 million square feet of gross leasable area ("GLA"), today reported financial and operating results for the three months ended March 31, 2021.
Seritage Growth Properties (NYSE: SRG) today announced that the Company will reorganize its operations following an initial asset-by-asset analysis led by recently appointed Chief Executive Officer and President, Andrea Olshan.
SRG Price Returns
Continue Researching SRGWant to see what other sources are saying about Seritage Growth Properties's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch