Seritage Growth Properties (SRG): Price and Financial Metrics
SRG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Seritage Growth Properties is higher than 99.75% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Seritage Growth Properties's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Seritage Growth Properties is higher than it is for about 88.3% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SRG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLUS, BNSO, ASYS, CDLX, and IHT.
- Visit SRG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seritage.com.
SRG Stock Price Chart More Charts
SRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.00||52-week high||$47.11|
|Prev. close||$35.93||52-week low||$34.76|
|Day high||$36.61||Avg. volume||182,333|
|50-day MA||$38.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.31||Market Cap||1.33B|
Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Company Bio
Seritage Growth Properties manages a portfolio of retail real estate properties which it leases to tenants throughout the United States. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
SRG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Seritage Growth Properties. To summarize, we found that Seritage Growth Properties ranked in the 0st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Seritage Growth Properties, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 45. Notably, its equity weight is greater than merely 24.6% of US equities in the Real Estate sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Seritage Growth Properties's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.03. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 18.46% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|