Seritage Growth Properties (SRG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SRG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.86% of US stocks.
- SRG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SRG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
SRG Stock Summary
- For SRG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.37% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, SRG has reported earnings growth of -104.15%, putting it ahead of only 14.08% of US stocks in our set.
- SERITAGE GROWTH PROPERTIES's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 52.49%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SERITAGE GROWTH PROPERTIES are ETRN, BBGI, GTN, CMRE, and MPLN.
- Visit SRG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seritage.com.
SRG Valuation Summary
- SRG's price/sales ratio is 5.9; this is 22.92% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 92 months, SRG's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRG.
SRG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -36.98%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -45%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 18.95%.
The table below shows SRG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRG has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.88% of graded US stocks.
- SRG's asset turnover comes in at 0.046 -- ranking 57th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- KW, MMI, and NOVC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRG.
The table below shows SRG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.91||52-week high||$14.52|
|Prev. close||$11.98||52-week low||$4.90|
|Day high||$12.12||Avg. volume||264,176|
|50-day MA||$11.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.56||Market Cap||519.66M|
Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Company Bio
Seritage Growth Properties manages a portfolio of retail real estate properties which it leases to tenants throughout the United States. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRG Latest Social Stream
View Full SRG Social Stream
Latest SRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SERITAGE GROWTH PROPERTIES that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRG as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, January 03, 2023--Seritage Growth Properties (NYSE: SRG) (the "Company"), a national owner and developer of retail, residential and mixed-use properties, today announced that on December 29, 2022, the Company made a voluntary prepayment of $30 million toward its $1.6 billion term loan facility provided by Berkshire Hathaway Life Insurance Company of Nebraska ("Berkshire Hathaway").
Owners of Westfield Galleria at Roseville buy former Sears building, now Round1 Bowling and Cinemark
The owners of the Westfield Galleria at Roseville have bought one of the former anchor store locations at that mall, even as the entire mall property is itself believed to be on the market.
NEW YORK, December 01, 2022--Seritage Growth Properties (NYSE: SRG) (the "Company"), a national owner and developer of retail, residential and mixed-use properties, today announced that on November 30, 2022, the Company made a voluntary prepayment of $100 million toward its $1.6 billion term loan facility provided by Berkshire Hathaway Life Insurance Company of Nebraska ("Berkshire Hathaway").
A former real estate investment trust, the retail and mixed-use developer Seritage Growth Properties (NYSE: SRG) really struggled since the pandemic. In order to complete the transaction New Media took on a $1.8 billion term loan.
NEW YORK, November 09, 2022--Seritage Growth Properties (NYSE: SRG) (the "Company"), a national owner and developer of retail, residential and mixed-use properties today reported financial and operating results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022.
SRG Price Returns
Continue Researching SRGWant to see what other sources are saying about Seritage Growth Properties's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch