Seritage Growth Properties (SRG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRG POWR Grades
- SRG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SRG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SRG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
SRG Stock Summary
- For SRG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.2% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, SRG has reported earnings growth of -694.61%, putting it ahead of merely 3.05% of US stocks in our set.
- Seritage Growth Properties's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 28.92%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.33% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Seritage Growth Properties, a group of peers worth examining would be MDRR, SHIP, MGP, SOHO, and TKC.
- SRG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Seritage Growth Properties's official web site, go to www.seritage.com.
SRG Valuation Summary
- SRG's price/earnings ratio is -4.1; this is 110.92% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 75 months, SRG's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
- SRG's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 75 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRG.
SRG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRG has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.88% of graded US stocks.
- SRG's asset turnover comes in at 0.046 -- ranking 57th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- KW, MMI, and NOVC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRG.
The table below shows SRG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.22||52-week high||$20.08|
|Prev. close||$7.83||52-week low||$7.47|
|Day high||$8.23||Avg. volume||572,633|
|50-day MA||$10.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.79||Market Cap||358.66M|
Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Company Bio
Seritage Growth Properties manages a portfolio of retail real estate properties which it leases to tenants throughout the United States. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRG Latest Social Stream
View Full SRG Social Stream
Latest SRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Seritage Growth Properties that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRG as an investment opportunity.
Seritage Growth Properties (NYSE:SRG), a REIT that was formerly landlord to hundreds of Sears stores, is said to be reviewing its options, including a potential sale. Seritage (SRG) is said to be open to a full sale or a piecemeal sale of its assets, according to a Bloomberg report. Possible...
Seritage started life with a disadvantage, and it has only gotten more difficult. Luckily, a big lender still seems to be supportive -- for now.
Apartment project planned in Coral Gables Century Homebuilders Group could redevelop a private school property in Coral Gables into an apartment tower, but the school would remain on the property in a new facility. Century Crystal Group LLC, an affiliate of the local developer, would replace the educational building on the 1.5-acre site at 110 Phoenetia Ave. Crystal Academy would receive 5,500 square feet of educational space in the new nine-story building, which would also have 177 residential units, 16 live/work units, and 340 parking spaces. Trump envisions condo at Doral resort Former President Donald Trump, through Trump Endeavor LLC, filed plans to build condominium towers, offices and retail at the Trump National Doral Miami.
Foulger-Pratt is moving on from Landmark Mall. Jay Kelly, Foulger-Pratt’s vice president of development, announced last week that the 4.2 million-square-foot redevelopment of the 52-acre Landmark Mall property, to include a new Inova Alexandria hospital, is to be branded “West End.” It’s not a coincidence — Landmark Mall is, after all, located in Alexandria’s West End community.
Seritage Growth Properties is starting to pay down debt using some of its asset sale proceeds. But is it too little, too late?
SRG Price Returns
Continue Researching SRGWant to see what other sources are saying about Seritage Growth Properties's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch