Surgalign Holdings, Inc. (SRGA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRGA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SRGA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SRGA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 161 days.
- SRGA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 7.81% of US stocks).
SRGA Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Surgalign Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.39% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SRGA's revenue has grown -59.82% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 2.85% of US companies in our set.
- Surgalign Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -73.54%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 5.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Surgalign Holdings Inc are PATI, DWSN, XELB, POAI, and NATR.
- SRGA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Surgalign Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.rtix.com.
SRGA Valuation Summary
- SRGA's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 81.5% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SRGA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 55.9.
- SRGA's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRGA.
SRGA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 248.7%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -52.53%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -44.09%.
The table below shows SRGA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRGA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRGA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.03% of graded US stocks.
- SRGA's asset turnover comes in at 0.676 -- ranking 55th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- AHPI, HSDT, and RMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRGA.
The table below shows SRGA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SRGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.73||52-week high||$3.27|
|Prev. close||$0.76||52-week low||$0.69|
|Day high||$0.76||Avg. volume||4,236,026|
|50-day MA||$0.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.22||Market Cap||101.41M|
Surgalign Holdings, Inc. (SRGA) Company Bio
Surgalign Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides medical technology solutions with focus on spine surgery and elevating clinical outcomes. Surgalign Holdings serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRGA Latest Social Stream
View Full SRGA Social Stream
Latest SRGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Surgalign Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRGA as an investment opportunity.
I hope you enjoyed the long weekend, but it's time to get back into investing with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
* Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 70 Presenting Companies * Wednesday and Thursday, January 19th-20th, 2022NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 18, 2022 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day January Small Cap Virtual Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, January 19th-20th, 2022. The links can also be found at www.
Surgalign Receives FDA Clearance for HOLO Portal™ System, the World’s First AI-driven AR Guidance System for Spine Surgery and Reports Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Results
Clearance is for use in the lumbar portion of the $5 billion instrumented fusion market*DEERFIELD, Ill., Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Surgalign Holdings, Inc., (NASDAQ: SRGA) a global medical technology company focused on elevating the standard of care by driving the evolution of digital health, today announced that it has received U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) 510(k) clearance for its HOLO Portal surgical guidance system for use within lumbar spine procedures. The HOLO Portal syste
DEERFIELD, Ill., Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Surgalign Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRGA), a global medical technology company focused on elevating the standard of care through the evolution of digital health, today announced that the management team will participate in a fireside chat at the Sidoti Virtual Small Cap Conference on Thursday, January 20, 2022. The Company is scheduled to present at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time the same day via webcast. A live audio webcast of the conference fireside c
DEERFIELD, Ill., Jan. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Surgalign Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRGA), a global medical technology company focused on elevating the standard of care through the evolution of digital health, today announced that it has granted restricted stock unit awards to twelve employees, none of whom are executive officers, as an inducement for them to accept employment with Surgalign, and representing the right to receive, in the aggregate, up to 339,241 shares of Surgalign common stock
SRGA Price Returns