Surgalign Holdings, Inc. (SRGA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRGA POWR Grades
- SRGA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.59% of US stocks.
- SRGA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- SRGA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
SRGA Stock Summary
- For SRGA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.46% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Surgalign Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SRGA comes in at 65.91% -- higher than that of 96.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SRGA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OSMT, TRS, TUSK, POAI, and CNDT.
- Visit SRGA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rtix.com.
SRGA Valuation Summary
- SRGA's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 81.5% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SRGA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 55.9.
- SRGA's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRGA.
SRGA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -203%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -32.94%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -40.35%.
The table below shows SRGA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRGA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRGA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.4% of graded US stocks.
- SRGA's asset turnover comes in at 0.676 -- ranking 55th of 182 Medical Equipment stocks.
- HSDT, NURO, and STAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRGA.
The table below shows SRGA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SRGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.38||52-week high||$3.27|
|Prev. close||$1.45||52-week low||$0.88|
|Day high||$1.47||Avg. volume||3,044,763|
|50-day MA||$1.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.84||Market Cap||152.39M|
Surgalign Holdings, Inc. (SRGA) Company Bio
Surgalign Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides medical technology solutions with focus on spine surgery and elevating clinical outcomes. Surgalign Holdings serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRGA Latest Social Stream
View Full SRGA Social Stream
Latest SRGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Surgalign Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRGA as an investment opportunity.
DEERFIELD, Ill., Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Surgalign Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRGA), a global medical technology company focused on elevating the standard of care by driving the evolution of digital surgery, today announced that Sheryl Conley will be appointed to the role of non-executive Chair of the Surgalign Board of Directors, effective September 14, 2021. Conley was appointed to the Board as a director on May 4, 2021, during the Annual Meeting of Stockholders of Surgalign Holdings,
DEERFIELD, Ill., Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Surgalign Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRGA), a global medical technology company focused on elevating the standard of care through the evolution of digital surgery, today announced that it has granted restricted stock unit awards to 4 employees, none of whom are executive officers, as an inducement for them to accept employment with Surgalign, and representing the right to receive, in the aggregate, up to 38,960 shares of Surgalign common stock. Th
These penny stocks have multiple growth drivers powering their businesses.
Investors need to pay close attention to Surgalign Holdings (SRGA) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Those following along with Surgalign Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SRGA ) will no doubt be intrigued by the recent purchase...
SRGA Price Returns