Surgalign Holdings, Inc. (SRGA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRGA POWR Grades
- SRGA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SRGA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 134 days.
- SRGA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 8.4% of US stocks).
SRGA Stock Summary
- Surgalign Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.35% of US listed stocks.
- The volatility of Surgalign Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 92.84% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Surgalign Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -121.1%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 3% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SRGA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HAS, TG, CVV, XRX, and GOCO.
- SRGA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Surgalign Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.rtix.com.
SRGA Valuation Summary
- SRGA's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 81.5% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SRGA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 55.9.
- SRGA's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRGA.
SRGA Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -203%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -0.32%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 10.92%.
The table below shows SRGA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRGA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRGA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.03% of graded US stocks.
- SRGA's asset turnover comes in at 0.676 -- ranking 55th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- AHPI, HSDT, and RMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRGA.
The table below shows SRGA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SRGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.24||52-week high||$48.60|
|Prev. close||$3.41||52-week low||$2.95|
|Day high||$3.44||Avg. volume||106,078|
|50-day MA||$4.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.08||Market Cap||21.44M|
Surgalign Holdings, Inc. (SRGA) Company Bio
Surgalign Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides medical technology solutions with focus on spine surgery and elevating clinical outcomes. Surgalign Holdings serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRGA Latest Social Stream
View Full SRGA Social Stream
Latest SRGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Surgalign Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRGA as an investment opportunity.
DEERFIELD, Ill., Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Surgalign Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRGA) (“Surgalign”), a global medical technology company focused on elevating the standard of care by driving the evolution of digital health, today announced the pricing of its previously announced underwritten public offering of 43,478,264 shares of its common stock (or pre-funded warrants to purchase common stock in lieu thereof) and warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 32,608,698 shares of common stock
DEERFIELD, Ill., Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Surgalign Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRGA) (“Surgalign”), a global medical technology company focused on elevating the standard of care by driving the evolution of digital health, today announced that it intends to offer and sell, subject to market and other conditions, shares of its common stock (or common stock equivalents in lieu thereof) and warrants to purchase shares of common stock in an underwritten public offering. Surgalign expects to gra
DEERFIELD, Ill., Feb. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Surgalign Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRGA), a global medical technology company focused on elevating the standard of care through the evolution of digital health, today announced that it has granted restricted stock unit awards to nine employees, none of whom are executive officers, as an inducement for them to accept employment with Surgalign, and representing the right to receive, in the aggregate, up to 257,695 shares of Surgalign common stock.
If you want to know who really controls Surgalign Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SRGA ), then you'll have to look at the...
Investment company HighMark Wealth Management LLC (Current Portfolio) buys iShares Russell 2000 ETF, SeaSpine Holdings Corp, Model N Inc, SPDR Biotech ETF, SPDR S&P Regional Banking ETF, sells NeoGenomics Inc, OptimizeRx Corp, Surgalign Holdings Inc, Verizon Communications Inc, Neuronetics Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, HighMark Wealth Management LLC.
SRGA Price Returns