Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. (SRNE): Price and Financial Metrics
SRNE Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,651.67%, Sorrento Therapeutics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.14% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SRNE has reported earnings growth of 2,126.07%, putting it ahead of 99.16% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SRNE's revenue has grown -84.49% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 1.36% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SRNE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EGAN, MCHX, AUDC, SMSI, and TER.
- SRNE's SEC filings can be seen here.. And to visit Sorrento Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.sorrentotherapeutics.com.
SRNE Daily Price Range
SRNE 52-Week Price Range
SRNE Stock Price Chart More Charts
SRNE Price/Volume Stats
Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. (SRNE) Company Bio
Sorrento Therapeutics is a clinical stage oncology company developing new treatments for cancer and associated pain. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Diego, California.