Sorrento Therapeutics Inc. (SRNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRNE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SRNE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 38.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SRNE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SRNE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
SRNE Stock Summary
- SRNE's price/sales ratio is 16.11; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.19% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SRNE is more volatile than 92.61% of stocks we're observing.
- Sorrento Therapeutics Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -21.27%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 17.48% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sorrento Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be QLGN, POWI, NVTA, PROF, and TXG.
- Visit SRNE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sorrentotherapeutics.com.
SRNE Valuation Summary
- SRNE's price/earnings ratio is -8.4; this is 123.01% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 145 months, SRNE's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 145 months, SRNE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 399.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRNE.
SRNE Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -147.37%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 176.05%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 161.43%.
The table below shows SRNE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRNE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRNE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.46% of graded US stocks.
- SRNE's asset turnover comes in at 0.081 -- ranking 278th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VBLT, ISEE, and CNCE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRNE.
The table below shows SRNE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SRNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.62||52-week high||$11.07|
|Prev. close||$1.54||52-week low||$1.15|
|Day high||$1.63||Avg. volume||8,536,588|
|50-day MA||$1.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.72||Market Cap||630.09M|
Sorrento Therapeutics Inc. (SRNE) Company Bio
Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. engages in the research, development and manufacture of biopharmaceutical products. It focuses on therapies to treat specific stages in the evolution of cancer, from elimination, to equilibrium and escape which include biosimilars, immuno-oncology antibodies, cellular therapy, cell internalizing antibodies, and antibody drug conjugates. The company was founded by Henry H. Ji in 2006 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRNE Latest Social Stream
View Full SRNE Social Stream
Latest SRNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sorrento Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRNE as an investment opportunity.
Zymeworks Inc. (ZYME) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.38% and 56.63%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Sorrento Announces COVISHIELD (STI-9167) Antibody Strongly Neutralizes BA.2 Omicron Sublineage Virus as Well as BA.1 and BA.1+R346k Omicron Viruses
STI-9167 neutralizing antibody (nAb) maintains high neutralization potency against the recently emerging Omicron sublineage BA.2 as was previously demonstrated for the Omicron sublineage BA.1 viruses, including Omicron BA.1 (+R346K mutation).An IND application for COVISHIELD™ IN, formulated for intranasal (IN) administration for clinical use in the context of early symptomatic and asymptomatic infections, was submitted to the FDA on February 1, 2022. SAN DIEGO, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Sorrento Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SRNE) announced the acquisition of Chinese-based diagnostic test maker, Zhengzhou Fortune Bioscience as the company plans to ramp up the production of its COVISTIX COVID-19 VIRUS Rapid Antigen Detection Test. The deal includes an option for Sorrento (SRNE) to acquire 100% of the company. The financial terms of...
Sorrento Announces That It Has Acquired a Majority Ownership in Diagnostic Manufacturer Zhengzhou Fortune Bioscience in Response to Increasing Worldwide Demand For COVISTIX™
COVISTIX is a highly sensitive and rapid antigen detection test for SARS-CoV-2 and its major variants of concern (VOCs), including the Omicron variant.COVISTIX has an enhanced sensitivity in detecting the Omicron variant with a more than 10-fold lower limit of detection (LoD) as compared to that of the original SAR-CoV-2 strain.COVISTIX has been approved for emergency use and is on the market in Brazil and Mexico, and is CE marked for sale in Europe for professional point-of-care use.In response
Analysts Estimate Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SRNE Price Returns
Continue Researching SRNEWant to do more research on Sorrento Therapeutics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sorrento Therapeutics Inc (SRNE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sorrento Therapeutics Inc (SRNE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sorrento Therapeutics Inc (SRNE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch