Sorrento Therapeutics Inc. (SRNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRNE POWR Grades
- SRNE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 66.19% of US stocks.
- SRNE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SRNE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
SRNE Stock Summary
- SRNE's price/sales ratio is 12.36; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.42% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SRNE is more volatile than 88.43% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SRNE comes in at -47.99% -- higher than that of only 11.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SORRENTO THERAPEUTICS INC are CRBP, WATT, HRTX, CRNC, and BLI.
- SRNE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SORRENTO THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.sorrentotherapeutics.com.
SRNE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SRNE's price/earnings ratio is 106.63% lower, now standing at -1.3.
- SRNE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 423.2 over the prior 158 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRNE.
SRNE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -243.99%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -140.04%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -42.86%.
The table below shows SRNE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRNE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRNE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.46% of graded US stocks.
- SRNE's asset turnover comes in at 0.081 -- ranking 278th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VBLT, ISEE, and CNCE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRNE.
The table below shows SRNE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SRNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.57||52-week high||$7.74|
|Prev. close||$1.58||52-week low||$1.15|
|Day high||$1.66||Avg. volume||9,182,491|
|50-day MA||$2.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.56||Market Cap||706.42M|
Sorrento Therapeutics Inc. (SRNE) Company Bio
Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. engages in the research, development and manufacture of biopharmaceutical products. It focuses on therapies to treat specific stages in the evolution of cancer, from elimination, to equilibrium and escape which include biosimilars, immuno-oncology antibodies, cellular therapy, cell internalizing antibodies, and antibody drug conjugates. The company was founded by Henry H. Ji in 2006 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRNE Latest Social Stream
View Full SRNE Social Stream
Latest SRNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SORRENTO THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRNE as an investment opportunity.
Morphic Holding, Inc. (MORF) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Scilex Holding Company, a Sorrento Company, Announces Pre-Emptive Pay Off of Remaining Balance of its Senior Secured Notes
Pre-emptive pay off of the Senior Secured Notes (the “Notes”) eliminated the prior $28.0 million increase in the principal amount of the NotesPALO ALTO, Calif. and SAN DIEGO, Sept. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Scilex Holding Company (“Scilex”), an innovative revenue-generating company focused on acquiring, developing and commercializing non-opioid pain management products for the treatment of acute and chronic pain, today announced that it pre-emptively paid off and eliminated all of its remaini
Sorrento Therapeutics Completes Enrollment of Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Resiniferatoxin (RTX) for Treatment of Knee Pain in Moderate to Severe Osteoarthritis of the Knee (OAK) Patients
Phase 2 trial of RTX for OAK pain completed enrollment with last patient (n=120) dosedNo limiting toxicities have been encountered during the trial to date. Patients are now being monitored for long-term safety and efficacy outcomes measures (6 and 12 months timepoints)Initial efficacy data on pain relief parameters expected to be available in Q2 2023Sorrento plans to conduct an end of phase 2 meeting with the FDA for the RTX program as soon as initial top line data is availableAs a non-opioid t
Sorrento Announces the Publication in the Nature Journal Scientific Reports the Details of the Discovery of SARS-CoV-2 Neutralizing Antibodies from the G-MAB Library
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRNE, "Sorrento") today announced publication of peer-reviewed data detailing the discovery and preclinical profiling of antibodies from the Sorrento G-MAB™ library with neutralizing activity against SARS-CoV-2 in vitro and in vivo in Scientific Reports, a Nature portfolio journal. The full publication is available at: https://rdcu.be/cVEl6 About Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. Sorrento is a clinical and commercial st
Sorrento Reports Positive Trial Results Utilizing Sofusa Lymphatic Delivery of Etanercept, Achieving Significant Improvements in Rheumatoid Arthritis Disease Measures at 50% of the Standard Dose for Patients (7 of 7) with an Inadequate Response to Subcutaneous Injections
Sorrento has now completed its first Phase 1b human proof of concept study where the first 7 out of 7 patients with an inadequate initial response on etanercept subcutaneous injections achieved significant improvements in disease activity when switched to Sofusa lymphatic delivery.Results will be presented at the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) Convergence 2022 Conference on November 13, 2022 as an abstract and poster entitled “Lymphatic Delivery of Etanercept Achieves Significant Improve
SRNE Price Returns
Continue Researching SRNEWant to do more research on Sorrento Therapeutics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sorrento Therapeutics Inc (SRNE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sorrento Therapeutics Inc (SRNE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sorrento Therapeutics Inc (SRNE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch