Sorrento Therapeutics Inc. (SRNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRNE POWR Grades
- SRNE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 84.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SRNE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- SRNE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
SRNE Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 39.13, Sorrento Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.09% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -39.31%, Sorrento Therapeutics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 11.43% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SRNE's revenue has grown 40.93% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 86.93% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sorrento Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SSTI, ELF, AMPH, TECH, and OMCL.
- SRNE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sorrento Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.sorrentotherapeutics.com.
SRNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.35||52-week high||$19.39|
|Prev. close||$6.58||52-week low||$2.56|
|Day high||$6.85||Avg. volume||13,894,576|
|50-day MA||$8.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.14||Market Cap||1.82B|
Sorrento Therapeutics Inc. (SRNE) Company Bio
Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. engages in the research, development and manufacture of biopharmaceutical products. It focuses on therapies to treat specific stages in the evolution of cancer, from elimination, to equilibrium and escape which include biosimilars, immuno-oncology antibodies, cellular therapy, cell internalizing antibodies, and antibody drug conjugates. The company was founded by Henry H. Ji in 2006 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
SRNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRNE Latest Social Stream
View Full SRNE Social Stream
Latest SRNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sorrento Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRNE as an investment opportunity.
OGCN Stock had a nice run in recent weeks but faces risks of a sharp pullback that could lead to paper losses for speculators.
The developments are coming in thick and fast at Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE). Recent times have seen a flurry of announcements regrading the company’s bulging pipeline. Earlier this week, the company gave an update on the progress being made with several fully human monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) intended to treat COVID-19 and different types of cancers. The treatments are based on the company’s G-MAB technology platform, which H.C. Wainwright’s Ram Selvaraju says is “bearing fruit at a prodigious rate.” “This demonstrates the potential of the deep pipeline generated from Sorrento’s proprietary G-MAB™ library,” the 5-star analyst said in reference to the update.
The FDA has signed off Sorrento Therapeutics Inc's (NASDAQ: SRNE ) IND to proceed with a Phase 2a study for STI-3031 for advanced urothelial carcinoma. STI-3031 is based on Sorrento's G-MAB library that has fostered the development of several oncology programs currently in Phase 2 and Phase 3 clinical trials and neutralizing mAbs currently … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Sorrento Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRNE ) shares are trading higher … Full story available on Benzinga.com
The biopharmaceutical company did not report any news, but perhaps the market is responding to comments made by Mad Money host Jim Cramer regarding Sorrento Therapeutics on his show on Friday, April 23. Jim Cramer's comments hardly painted a bullish picture of Sorrento Therapeutics. During the lightning round bell -- when he gives quick and short answers to callers' questions on various stocks -- Cramer said the following: "There'll be a news release and it'll spike 3-4 points ... and that'll give you a chance to get out."
SRNE Price Returns
Continue Researching SRNEWant to do more research on Sorrento Therapeutics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sorrento Therapeutics Inc (SRNE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sorrento Therapeutics Inc (SRNE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sorrento Therapeutics Inc (SRNE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch