Sorrento Therapeutics Inc. (SRNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRNE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SRNE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.15% of US stocks.
- SRNE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- SRNE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 16.55% of US stocks).
SRNE Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 39.38, Sorrento Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 93.99% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Sorrento Therapeutics Inc comes in at 43.57%, a number that bests 84.17% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SRNE is more volatile than 82.66% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sorrento Therapeutics Inc are POWI, BLI, SMTC, XAIR, and MANH.
- Visit SRNE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sorrentotherapeutics.com.
SRNE Valuation Summary
- SRNE's price/earnings ratio is -8.4; this is 123.01% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 145 months, SRNE's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 145 months, SRNE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 399.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRNE.
SRNE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -419.02%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -37.74%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -213.13%.
The table below shows SRNE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRNE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SRNE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.19% of graded US stocks.
- SRNE's asset turnover comes in at 0.081 -- ranking 281st of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VBLT, ISEE, and CNCE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SRNE.
The table below shows SRNE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SRNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.56||52-week high||$17.25|
|Prev. close||$6.50||52-week low||$5.17|
|Day high||$6.72||Avg. volume||9,435,609|
|50-day MA||$7.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.83||Market Cap||1.99B|
Sorrento Therapeutics Inc. (SRNE) Company Bio
Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. engages in the research, development and manufacture of biopharmaceutical products. It focuses on therapies to treat specific stages in the evolution of cancer, from elimination, to equilibrium and escape which include biosimilars, immuno-oncology antibodies, cellular therapy, cell internalizing antibodies, and antibody drug conjugates. The company was founded by Henry H. Ji in 2006 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRNE Latest Social Stream
View Full SRNE Social Stream
Latest SRNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sorrento Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRNE as an investment opportunity.
Sorrento Receives FDA Clearance to Proceed With Clinical Trial for Anti-TROP-2 Antibody Drug Conjugate (TROP-2 ADC) for multiple solid tumors
Anti-TROP-2 ADC with a drug payload SN38 (a DNA polymerase inhibitor) (ESG-401) has received FDA authorization to begin clinical trials in the US.ESG-401 addresses a highly unmet need for the treatment of multiple solid tumors, including triple-negative breast cancer and urothelial carcinoma. SAN DIEGO, Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRNE, "Sorrento") previously announced that its partner Escugen Biotechnology Co, Ltd. (“Escugen”) and Sorrento’s subsidiary
FDA Authorizes Sorrento Phase 2 Trial of Epidural Resiniferatoxin for the Orphan Indication of Control of Intractable Cancer Pain
Phase 2 trial of resiniferatoxin (RTX) to proceed following clearance from FDA.The decision is supported by the Phase 1 data confirming RTX safety for epidural administration without dose limiting toxicity at any doses tested up to 30 ug.Safety and initial pain relief observed in patients with advanced cancer support RTX as a good candidate for long-term control of refractory cancer pain in a broad spectrum of patients.RTX is a drug that very specifically targets cells carrying the TRPV1 “heat a
Hedge Funds and other institutional investors have just completed filing their 13Fs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, revealing their equity portfolios as of the end of June. At Insider Monkey, we follow nearly 900 active hedge funds and notable investors and by analyzing their 13F filings, we can determine the stocks that they are […]
Despite some relatively bullish news that came out yesterday, investors in vaccine stocks such as SRNE stock are in sell mode today.
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In a release issued on Tuesday, September 28th by Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRNE), please note that the date of the conference has been corrected to "September 29th" in the headline. The corrected release follows: Sorrento to Participate in the Benzinga Healthcare Small Cap Conference on September 29th Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRNE, "Sorrento") is pleased to announce that Dr. Henry Ji, Chairman and CEO, will be participating in
SRNE Price Returns
Continue Researching SRNEWant to do more research on Sorrento Therapeutics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sorrento Therapeutics Inc (SRNE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sorrento Therapeutics Inc (SRNE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sorrento Therapeutics Inc (SRNE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch