Sierra Oncology, Inc. (SRRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRRA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SRRA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 48.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SRRA is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 103 days.
- SRRA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.65% of US stocks).
SRRA Stock Summary
- Sierra Oncology Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 6.37% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Sierra Oncology Inc is higher than it is for about just 5.66% of US stocks.
- SRRA's price/sales ratio is 2,234.17; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SRRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TFFP, OTIC, VNRX, ASND, and VXRT.
- SRRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sierra Oncology Inc's official web site, go to www.sierraoncology.com.
SRRA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SRRA's price/sales ratio is 22286.84% higher, now standing at 850.7.
- SRRA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 75 months.
- Over the past 75 months, SRRA's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRRA.
SRRA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -86.87%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -73.23%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -52.46%.
The table below shows SRRA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.78||52-week high||$54.97|
|Prev. close||$54.73||52-week low||$14.91|
|Day high||$54.79||Avg. volume||1,046,920|
|50-day MA||$47.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.70||Market Cap||1.34B|
Sierra Oncology, Inc. (SRRA) Company Bio
Sierra Oncology, Inc., formerly known as ProNAi Therapeutics, is a clinical-stage oncology company pioneering a novel class of therapeutics based on its proprietary DNAi technology platform. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRRA Latest Social Stream
View Full SRRA Social Stream
Latest SRRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sierra Oncology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRRA as an investment opportunity.
SAN MATEO, Calif., February 18, 2022--Sierra Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRRA), a late-stage biopharmaceutical company on a mission to deliver targeted therapies that treat rare forms of cancer, granted a stock option to one new employee as approved by the Compensation Committee of the Company’s Board of Directors, under Sierra Oncology’s 2018 Equity Inducement Plan. The 2018 Equity Inducement Plan is used exclusively for the grant of equity awards to individuals as an inducement material to such in
H Partners raised its investment in motorcycle giant Harley-Davidson. Warburg PIncus has a large stake in telemedecine firm SOC Telemed.
Sierra Oncology (NASDAQ:SRRA) said the underwriters of its previously announced public offering exercised in full their option to buy an additional 750K common shares at $27 per share. With this exercise, the gross proceeds to Sierra were ~$155.3M. Sierra intends to use the net proceeds to prepare for potential commercialization of...
SAN MATEO, Calif., February 03, 2022--Sierra Oncology, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRRA), a late-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to delivering targeted therapies for rare cancers, today announced that the underwriters of its previously announced underwritten public offering exercised in full their option to purchase 750,000 additional shares of common stock at a price of $27.00 per share, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions. With this exercise, the aggregate gross proceeds to Sie
SAN MATEO, Calif., February 03, 2022--Sierra Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRRA), a late-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to delivering targeted therapies for rare cancers, today announced the company will participate in the 4th Annual Guggenheim Oncology Conference being held virtually from February 9 – 11, 2022. President and Chief Executive Officer Stephen Dilly, MBBS, PhD, will participate in an analyst-moderated fireside chat on Thursday, February 10, 2022, at 12:00 pm ET.
SRRA Price Returns