Sierra Oncology, Inc. (SRRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRRA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SRRA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SRRA is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 121 days.
- SRRA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 23.59% of US stocks).
SRRA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SRRA is 0 -- better than just 6.23% of US stocks.
- For SRRA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 5.46% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 868.78, Sierra Oncology Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SRRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SRRK, OTIC, AGIO, SLDB, and DRNA.
- SRRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sierra Oncology Inc's official web site, go to www.sierraoncology.com.
SRRA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SRRA's price/sales ratio is 22286.84% higher, now standing at 850.7.
- SRRA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 75 months.
- Over the past 75 months, SRRA's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRRA.
SRRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.75||52-week high||$23.85|
|Prev. close||$20.75||52-week low||$10.02|
|Day high||$21.17||Avg. volume||34,386|
|50-day MA||$19.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.57||Market Cap||260.64M|
Sierra Oncology, Inc. (SRRA) Company Bio
Sierra Oncology, Inc., formerly known as ProNAi Therapeutics, is a clinical-stage oncology company pioneering a novel class of therapeutics based on its proprietary DNAi technology platform. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRRA Latest Social Stream
View Full SRRA Social Stream
Latest SRRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sierra Oncology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRRA as an investment opportunity.
SAN MATEO, Calif., September 07, 2021--Sierra Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRRA), a late-stage biopharmaceutical company on a mission to deliver targeted therapies that treat rare forms of cancer, today announced the company will participate in three investor conferences in September 2021. Stephen Dilly, MBBS, PhD, President and Chief Executive Officer of Sierra Oncology will provide a company update at the HC Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference and the Oppenheimer Fall Healthcare Lif
SAN MATEO, Calif., September 03, 2021--Sierra Oncology, Inc. (SRRA), a late-stage biopharmaceutical company on a mission to deliver targeted therapies that treat rare forms of cancer, granted stock options to five new employees as approved by the Compensation Committee of the Company’s Board of Directors, under Sierra Oncology’s 2018 Equity Inducement Plan.
Sierra Oncology Provides Update to Momelotinib Development Timeline and Closes on $34 Million in Additional Funding
SAN MATEO, Calif., August 09, 2021--Sierra Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRRA), a late-stage biopharmaceutical company on a mission to deliver targeted therapies that treat rare forms of cancer, today updated guidance on the development timeline for its lead product candidate, momelotinib. The company now expects topline data from the Phase 3 registration-enabling MOMENTUM study by February 2022, and assuming positive results, the company plans to file a New Drug Application with the U.S. Food & Drug
SAN MATEO, Calif., August 05, 2021--Sierra Oncology, Inc. (SRRA), a late-stage biopharmaceutical company with a mission to deliver targeted therapies that treat rare forms of cancer, today reported its financial and operating results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Sierra Oncology Signs Exclusive Global In-Licensing Agreement with AstraZeneca for Novel BET Inhibitor to Expand Myelofibrosis Pipeline
SAN MATEO, Calif., August 05, 2021--Sierra Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRRA), a late-stage biopharmaceutical company on a mission to deliver targeted therapies that treat rare forms of cancer, today announced it has acquired an exclusive global license from AstraZeneca (LSE/STO/NASDAQ: AZN) for AZD5153, a potent and selective BRD4 BET inhibitor with a novel bivalent binding mode. Sierra plans to initiate a Phase 2 study examining momelotinib in combination with AZD5153 in myelofibrosis patients in t
SRRA Price Returns