Scholar Rock Holding Corporation (SRRK): Price and Financial Metrics
SRRK Stock Summary
- Scholar Rock Holding Corp's stock had its IPO on May 24, 2018, making it an older stock than only 3.1% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 797.74%, Scholar Rock Holding Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 96.96% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SRRK's revenue has grown 315.94% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.73% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Scholar Rock Holding Corp are DRNA, BLCM, ADXS, MEIP, and NOVN.
- Visit SRRK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.scholarrock.com.
SRRK Stock Price Chart More Charts
SRRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.99||52-week high||$23.35|
|Prev. close||$15.25||52-week low||$6.95|
|Day high||$15.46||Avg. volume||88,569|
|50-day MA||$12.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.36||Market Cap||415.20M|
Scholar Rock Holding Corporation (SRRK) Company Bio
Scholar Rock Holding Corporation discovers and develops a class of biologic therapies that selectively target dysregulated growth factors in the disease microenvironment by modulating supracellular activation. The company’s drug discovery programs target growth factors which are present in the microenvironments of significant diseases, including fibrosis, musculoskeletal diseases, immuno-oncology, and autoimmune diseases. Its lead products include SRK-015, a selective and local inhibitor of latent myostatin activation for the treatment of primary myopathies. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.