Sensus Healthcare, Inc. (SRTS): Price and Financial Metrics
SRTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.77||52-week high||$15.25|
|Prev. close||$2.68||52-week low||$2.29|
|Day high||$2.83||Avg. volume||238,857|
|50-day MA||$4.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.16||Market Cap||45.42M|
SRTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRTS POWR Grades
- SRTS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 92.48% of US stocks.
- SRTS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SRTS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
SRTS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SENSUS HEALTHCARE INC is higher than it is for about merely 11.57% of US stocks.
- SRTS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 12.95% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SRTS is more volatile than 91.12% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SENSUS HEALTHCARE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DAO, DAKT, TARO, CMCM, and CLRO.
- Visit SRTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sensushealthcare.com.
SRTS Valuation Summary
- SRTS's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 74.51% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SRTS's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.1 over the prior 83 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRTS.
SRTS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 53.79%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 272.64%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 139.56%.
The table below shows SRTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRTS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SRTS, see our SRTS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$4.43||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Sensus Healthcare, Inc. (SRTS) Company Bio
Sensus Healthcare, Inc. manufactures and markets superficial radiation therapy devices to healthcare providers worldwide. It offers SRT-100, a photon X-ray low energy superficial radiotherapy system that provides patients an alternative to surgery for treating non-melanoma skin cancers; and SRT-100 Vision, which provides the user with a superficial radiation therapy-tailored treatment planning application that integrates the embedded high frequency ultrasound imaging module, volumetric tumor analysis, beam margins planning, and dosimetry parameters. The company also provides Sentinel service program, which offers its customers protection for their SRT-100 and SRT-100 Vision systems. In addition, it sells disposable lead shielding replacements; and disposable radiation safety items, such as aprons, eye shields, and disposable applicator tips, which are used to treat various sized lesions and various areas of the body. Sensus Healthcare, Inc. was founded in 2010 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRTS Latest Social Stream
View Full SRTS Social Stream
Latest SRTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SENSUS HEALTHCARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRTS as an investment opportunity.
Sensus Healthcare's SRT Treatment Shows Promise in Treating Cutaneous Mast Cell Tumors Among Pet Patients
BOCA RATON, Fla, May 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sensus Healthcare Inc. (Nasdaq:SRTS), the leading manufacturer of advanced medical devices for non-surgical skin cancer and keloid scar treatment, is announcing that its superficial radiation therapy SRT-100 system has shown promising results treating Cutaneous Mast Cell Tumors (MCTs) in pets. This new limited study, just published in the Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, demonstrates the potential effectiveness and safety o
Sensus Healthcare First Quarter 2023 Earnings: Misses Expectations
Sensus Healthcare ( NASDAQ:SRTS ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$3.41m (down 67% from 1Q...
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Thursday
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check in on all of the latest news for Thursday!
The 7 Best Stocks Under $10 to Buy in May
While quality matters in the market, these best stocks under $10 to buy gives you some potential diamonds in the rough.
Sensus Healthcare, Inc. (SRTS) Reports Q1 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
Sensus Healthcare, Inc. (SRTS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -209.09% and 63.06%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SRTS Price Returns
Continue Researching SRTSWant to see what other sources are saying about Sensus Healthcare Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sensus Healthcare Inc (SRTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sensus Healthcare Inc (SRTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sensus Healthcare Inc (SRTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...