Sensus Healthcare, Inc. (SRTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRTS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SRTS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SRTS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SRTS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
SRTS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 208.99%, SENSUS HEALTHCARE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.2% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SENSUS HEALTHCARE INC is reporting a growth rate of -15,861.98%; that's higher than only 0.11% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SRTS's revenue has grown 132.6% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.8% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SRTS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TARO, DAKT, CFMS, VOXX, and UPC.
- Visit SRTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sensushealthcare.com.
SRTS Valuation Summary
- SRTS's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 50% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SRTS's price/sales ratio has moved down 4 over the prior 77 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRTS.
SRTS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 772.63%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -28.16%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 739.73%.
The table below shows SRTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SRTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.65||52-week high||$15.25|
|Prev. close||$6.68||52-week low||$5.84|
|Day high||$7.07||Avg. volume||339,539|
|50-day MA||$10.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.21||Market Cap||110.47M|
Sensus Healthcare, Inc. (SRTS) Company Bio
Sensus Healthcare, Inc. manufactures and markets superficial radiation therapy devices to healthcare providers worldwide. It offers SRT-100, a photon X-ray low energy superficial radiotherapy system that provides patients an alternative to surgery for treating non-melanoma skin cancers; and SRT-100 Vision, which provides the user with a superficial radiation therapy-tailored treatment planning application that integrates the embedded high frequency ultrasound imaging module, volumetric tumor analysis, beam margins planning, and dosimetry parameters. The company also provides Sentinel service program, which offers its customers protection for their SRT-100 and SRT-100 Vision systems. In addition, it sells disposable lead shielding replacements; and disposable radiation safety items, such as aprons, eye shields, and disposable applicator tips, which are used to treat various sized lesions and various areas of the body. Sensus Healthcare, Inc. was founded in 2010 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
SRTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRTS Latest Social Stream
View Full SRTS Social Stream
Latest SRTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SENSUS HEALTHCARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRTS as an investment opportunity.
Early weakness on Tuesday morning gave dip buyers the opportunity to position themselves in front of some expected seasonal strength. It is well known that the days surrounding the Thanksgiving holiday have a very positive track record and traders have a tendency to make it a self-fulfilling prophecy when the right conditions are in place.
Even though Sensus Healthcare (NASDAQ:SRTS) has lost US$94m market cap in last 7 days, shareholders are still up 106% over 3 years
Sensus Healthcare, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SRTS ) shareholders might understandably be very concerned that the share price has...
Sensus Healthcare, Inc. (SRTS) has become technically an oversold stock now, which implies exhaustion of the heavy selling pressure on it. This, combined with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher, indicates a potential trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
We're starting off the final day of trading this week with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday morning!
Sensus Healthcare, Inc. (SRTS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -8.33% and 1.07%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SRTS Price Returns