Surrozen, Inc (SRZN): Price and Financial Metrics
SRZN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.45||52-week high||$2.84|
|Prev. close||$0.46||52-week low||$0.34|
|Day high||$0.47||Avg. volume||292,074|
|50-day MA||$0.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.68||Market Cap||13.76M|
SRZN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRZN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SRZN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SRZN is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 46 days.
- SRZN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
SRZN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $14,492,763, SURROZEN INC has a greater market value than only 7.54% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.59%, SURROZEN INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 10.11% of about US stocks.
- SURROZEN INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 16.07%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SURROZEN INC are SMR, SABS, MRNS, ABEO, and ADAP.
- To check out SURROZEN INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001824893.
SRZN Valuation Summary
- SRZN's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 70% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SRZN's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 34 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SRZN.
Surrozen, Inc (SRZN) Company Bio
Surrozen, Inc., a biotechnology company, discovers and develops drug candidates to selectively modulate the Wnt pathway for tissue repair and regeneration. It is developing tissue-specific antibodies to engage the body's existing biological repair mechanisms with potential application across various disease areas, including diseases of the intestine, liver, retina, cornea, lung, kidney, cochlea, skin, pancreas, and central nervous system. Its products in pipeline include SZN-043 that stimulates hepatocyte regeneration, improves liver function, and reduces fibrosis; and SZN-1326, a bi-specific full-length human antibody that directly modulates Wnt signaling in target tissue by binding to particular Frizzled and LRP receptors that are highly expressed in intestinal crypts. The company was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, California.
SRZN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRZN Latest Social Stream
View Full SRZN Social Stream
Latest SRZN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SURROZEN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRZN as an investment opportunity.
SZN-043 Phase 1a clinical trial in patients with chronic liver disease and in healthy volunteers continues to enroll with safety data expected by the end of 2023 SZN-1326 Phase 1a clinical trial in healthy volunteers continues to enroll with safety data expected by the end of 2023 Corporate prioritization efforts expected to provide cash runway extension into 2025 SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Aug. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Surrozen, Inc. (“Surrozen” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SRZN), a company
Surrozen Publishes Study in Nature Communications Demonstrating the Promise of a Fzd4 Wnt Antibody in Treating Ischemic Stroke
In a preclinical model of ischemic stroke, systemic delivery of a selective Fzd4 Wnt antibody strongly reduced blood-brain-barrier leakage, death of surrounding brain tissue, tissue swelling, while improving neurologic scoreResults highlight potential of selective Fzd4 Wnt antibody for central nervous system disorders involving an abnormal blood-brain-barrier SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., June 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Surrozen, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRZN), a company pioneering targeted therapeutics t
Enrollment ongoing in SZN-043 Phase 1a clinical trial in people with chronic liver disease and in healthy volunteers with safety data expected by the end of 2023 Enrollment ongoing in SZN-1326 Phase 1a clinical trial in healthy volunteers with safety data expected by the end of 2023 SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., May 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Surrozen, Inc. (“Surrozen” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SRZN), a company pioneering targeted therapeutics that selectively activate the Wnt pathway for tiss
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., April 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Surrozen, Inc. (“Surrozen” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SRZN), a company pioneering targeted therapeutics that selectively activate the Wnt pathway for tissue repair and regeneration, today announced that Eric Bjerkholt has been appointed to the Board of Directors. Surrozen’s Board of Directors now includes nine members with extensive experience across diverse disciplines in biotechnology and pharmaceutical development. Mr. Bjerkholt
Surrozen, Inc. (NASDAQ:SRZN) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 25, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon, and welcome to the Surrozen Corporate Update Conference Call. My name is Josh, and I will be your manager for this call. I will now turn the call over to Craig Parker, CEO of Surrozen to begin the call. Craig Parker: […]
SRZN Price Returns