Southern States Bancshares, Inc. (SSBK): Price and Financial Metrics
SSBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.86||52-week high||$31.00|
|Prev. close||$22.82||52-week low||$19.61|
|Day high||$23.00||Avg. volume||21,273|
|50-day MA||$23.37||Dividend yield||1.58%|
|200-day MA||$24.38||Market Cap||201.92M|
SSBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSBK POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SSBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SSBK is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SSBK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 36.84% of US stocks).
SSBK Stock Summary
- SSBK's went public 2.11 years ago, making it older than just 4.17% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- SSBK's current price/earnings ratio is 6.08, which is higher than only 11.27% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- SSBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.2% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SSBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALRS, GABC, USCB, SBFG, and MSBI.
- To check out SOUTHERN STATES BANCSHARES INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001689731.
SSBK Valuation Summary
- SSBK's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 4.35% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SSBK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1.4 over the prior 25 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSBK.
Southern States Bancshares, Inc. (SSBK) Company Bio
outhern States Bancshares, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Southern States Bank that provides community banking services to businesses and individuals. It offers various deposit products, such as NOW, savings, money market, and noninterest-bearing demand accounts; certificates of deposit; and time deposits. The company also provides real estate loan products, which include loans for real estate construction and development, residential mortgages, and commercial real estate mortgage loans; commercial and industrial loans; and direct consumer installment loans, overdrafts, and other revolving credit loans. In addition, it offers online and mobile banking, and ATM services. The company operates 15 offices in Alabama and Georgia. Southern States Bancshares, Inc. was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Anniston, Alabama.
SSBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSBK Latest Social Stream
View Full SSBK Social Stream
Latest SSBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOUTHERN STATES BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSBK as an investment opportunity.
Loan growth hasn’t slowed for two of the largest banks based in Alabama. AuburnBank and Southern States Bank, the only two publicly traded banks based in Alabama outside of Birmingham, both reported solid loan growth last quarter. “Although we expect our net interest margin will continue to be pressured by increased deposit costs in the second half of 2023, we are encouraged by the economic strength of our local markets and continue to see opportunities for loan growth,” AuburnBank President and CEO David Hedges said.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Southern...
The board of Southern States Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SSBK ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.09 per...
Second Quarter 2023 Performance and Operational Highlights Net income of $8.8 million, or $0.98 per diluted shareCore net income(1) of $7.1 million, or $0.79 per diluted share(1) Net interest income of $19.4 million, a decrease of $114,000 from the prior quarterNet interest margin (“NIM”) of 3.73%, down 34 basis points from the prior quarterNIM of 3.74% on a fully-taxable equivalent basis (“NIM - FTE”)(1) Return on average assets (“ROAA”) of 1.60%; return on average stockholders’ equity (“ROAE”)
ANNISTON, Ala., July 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Southern States Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSBK) (“Southern States”), the holding company for Southern States Bank, an Alabama state-chartered commercial bank (the “Bank”), today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend on its common stock of $0.09 per share. The dividend is payable on August 17, 2023 to shareholders of record as of August 3, 2023. About Southern States Bancshares, Inc.Headquartered in Anniston, Alabama,
SSBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|