Southern States Bancshares, Inc. (SSBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSBK Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.86, SOUTHERN STATES BANCSHARES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 5.49% of US stocks.
- SSBK's went public 1.1 years ago, making it older than only 0.62% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- SSBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.79% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SOUTHERN STATES BANCSHARES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FBMS, BUSE, SFBC, SAL, and HTBK.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to SSBK's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001689731.
SSBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SSBK's price/earnings ratio is 16.13% higher, now standing at 12.6.
- SSBK's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 13 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSBK.
SSBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.15||52-week high||$29.35|
|Prev. close||$27.06||52-week low||$18.90|
|Day high||$27.38||Avg. volume||18,991|
|50-day MA||$24.60||Dividend yield||1.33%|
|200-day MA||$22.34||Market Cap||236.01M|
Southern States Bancshares, Inc. (SSBK) Company Bio
outhern States Bancshares, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Southern States Bank that provides community banking services to businesses and individuals. It offers various deposit products, such as NOW, savings, money market, and noninterest-bearing demand accounts; certificates of deposit; and time deposits. The company also provides real estate loan products, which include loans for real estate construction and development, residential mortgages, and commercial real estate mortgage loans; commercial and industrial loans; and direct consumer installment loans, overdrafts, and other revolving credit loans. In addition, it offers online and mobile banking, and ATM services. The company operates 15 offices in Alabama and Georgia. Southern States Bancshares, Inc. was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Anniston, Alabama.
Most Popular Stories View All
SSBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSBK Latest Social Stream
View Full SSBK Social Stream
Latest SSBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOUTHERN STATES BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSBK as an investment opportunity.
As you might know, Southern States Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SSBK ) just kicked off its latest quarterly results with...
Southern States Bancshares, Inc. (SSBK) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Southern States Bancshares, Inc. (SSBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 15.69% and 5.77%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Second Quarter 2022 Highlights Linked-quarter loan growth was 36.8% annualizedNet income of $5.2 million, or $0.59 per diluted shareCore net income(1) of $5.3 million, or $0.59 per diluted share(1)Net interest margin (“NIM”) of 3.84%, up 31 basis points from the prior quarterNIM of 3.86% on a fully-taxable equivalent basis(1)Return on average assets (“ROAA”) of 1.15%; return on average stockholders’ equity (“ROAE”) of 12.32%; and return on average tangible common equity (“ROATCE”)(1) of 13.80%Co
ANNISTON, Ala., July 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Southern States Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSBK) (“Southern States”), the holding company for Southern States Bank, an Alabama state-chartered commercial bank (the “Bank”), today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend on its common stock of $0.09 per share. The dividend is payable on August 17, 2022 to shareholders of record as of August 4, 2022. About Southern States Bancshares, Inc.Headquartered in Anniston, Alabama,
SSBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|