SilverSun Technologies, Inc. (SSNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSNT POWR Grades
- SSNT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.15% of US stocks.
- SSNT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- SSNT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 38.65% of US stocks).
SSNT Stock Summary
- SSNT has a market capitalization of $32,871,533 -- more than approximately merely 4.36% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SSNT is currently 53.03, higher than 91.28% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SSNT is more volatile than 90.67% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SilverSun Technologies Inc are SSY, VLGEA, ELA, DNOW, and JCTCF.
- Visit SSNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.silversuntech.com.
SSNT Valuation Summary
- SSNT's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 83.49% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SSNT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 114 months.
- Over the past 114 months, SSNT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSNT.
SSNT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 4290.95%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 23.53%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1200.82%.
The table below shows SSNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SSNT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.14% of graded US stocks.
- SSNT's asset turnover comes in at 2.337 -- ranking 20th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- HQI, FIS, and PCYG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SSNT.
The table below shows SSNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SSNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.42||52-week high||$14.87|
|Prev. close||$6.40||52-week low||$2.41|
|Day high||$6.46||Avg. volume||278,634|
|50-day MA||$7.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.87||Market Cap||32.97M|
SilverSun Technologies, Inc. (SSNT) Company Bio
SilverSun Technologies, Inc. provides software solutions. The Company develops business application software for accounting and business management, financial reporting, enterprise resource planning, warehouse management systems, and customer relationship management, as well as offers consulting services for programming, training, and technical support.
Most Popular Stories View All
SSNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSNT Latest Social Stream
View Full SSNT Social Stream
Latest SSNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SilverSun Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSNT as an investment opportunity.
EAST HANOVER, NJ / ACCESSWIRE / August 10, 2021 / SilverSun Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:SSNT), a national provider of transformational business technology solutions and services, today announced its
EAST HANOVER, NJ / ACCESSWIRE / August 10, 2021 / SilverSun Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:SSNT), a national provider of transformational business technology solutions and services, today announced its second quarter results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021.
Long term investing can be life changing when you buy and hold the truly great businesses. And we've seen some truly...
EAST HANOVER, NJ / ACCESSWIRE / June 22, 2021 / SilverSun Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:SSNT), a national provider of transformational business technology solutions and services, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a special cash
SilverSun Technologies (NASDAQ: SSNT ) shares are trading higher by 18% at $10 after the company announced a cash dividend. The Board of Directors for SilverSun Technologies declared a special cash dividend of 60 cents per share. The record date Full story available on Benzinga.com
SSNT Price Returns
Continue Researching SSNTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on SilverSun Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
SilverSun Technologies Inc (SSNT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SilverSun Technologies Inc (SSNT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SilverSun Technologies Inc (SSNT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch