SilverSun Technologies, Inc. (SSNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSNT Stock Summary
- SSNT has a market capitalization of $17,411,640 -- more than approximately only 2.46% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SilverSun Technologies Inc is higher than 93.48% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of SilverSun Technologies Inc's share price is greater than that of 93.98% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SSNT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KBAL, ODP, PPSI, ELYS, and HIHO.
- SSNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SilverSun Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.silversuntech.com.
SSNT Valuation Summary
- SSNT's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 83.49% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SSNT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 114 months.
- Over the past 114 months, SSNT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSNT.
SSNT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 85.74%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 44.36%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 40.21%.
The table below shows SSNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SSNT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.14% of graded US stocks.
- SSNT's asset turnover comes in at 2.337 -- ranking 21st of 558 Business Services stocks.
- HQI, FIS, and PCYG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SSNT.
The table below shows SSNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SSNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.81||52-week high||$14.87|
|Prev. close||$2.71||52-week low||$2.28|
|Day high||$2.95||Avg. volume||164,735|
|50-day MA||$2.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.02||Market Cap||14.43M|
SilverSun Technologies, Inc. (SSNT) Company Bio
SilverSun Technologies, Inc. provides software solutions. The Company develops business application software for accounting and business management, financial reporting, enterprise resource planning, warehouse management systems, and customer relationship management, as well as offers consulting services for programming, training, and technical support.
Most Popular Stories View All
SSNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSNT Latest Social Stream
View Full SSNT Social Stream
Latest SSNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SilverSun Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSNT as an investment opportunity.
EAST HANOVER, NJ / ACCESSWIRE / January 5, 2022 / SilverSun Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:SSNT), a national provider of transformational business software applications and managed IT services, announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, SWK Technologies, Inc.
Are SilverSun Technologies, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:SSNT) Mixed Financials The Reason For Its Gloomy Performance on The Stock Market?
It is hard to get excited after looking at SilverSun Technologies' (NASDAQ:SSNT) recent performance, when its stock has...
SilverSun Technologies (NASDAQ:SSNT) and Fair Isaac (NYSE:FICO) are both business services companies, but which is the superior stock? We will contrast the two businesses based on the strength of their valuation, analyst recommendations, dividends, earnings, profitability, risk and institutional ownership. Insider and Institutional Ownership 28.3% of SilverSun Technologies shares are held by institutional investors. Comparatively, 
Fair Isaac (NYSE:FICO) and SilverSun Technologies (NASDAQ:SSNT) are both computer and technology companies, but which is the superior investment? We will contrast the two businesses based on the strength of their profitability, valuation, dividends, earnings, risk, analyst recommendations and institutional ownership. Insider & Institutional Ownership 85.1% of Fair Isaac shares are held by institutional investors. 
MOGU (NYSE:MOGU) and SilverSun Technologies (NASDAQ:SSNT) are both small-cap retail/wholesale companies, but which is the superior stock? We will contrast the two companies based on the strength of their valuation, analyst recommendations, earnings, institutional ownership, profitability, risk and dividends. Institutional & Insider Ownership 26.5% of MOGU shares are owned by institutional investors. Comparatively, 28.3% of 
SSNT Price Returns
Continue Researching SSNTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on SilverSun Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
SilverSun Technologies Inc (SSNT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SilverSun Technologies Inc (SSNT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SilverSun Technologies Inc (SSNT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch