EW SCRIPPS Co (SSP) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering EW SCRIPPS Co.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
SSP Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for SSP as an investment opportunity.
- SSP has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 19.09% of all US stocks.
- SSP has a greater average analyst price target than 19.85% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- EW SCRIPPS Co's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 22.22% of Communication stocks.
- EW SCRIPPS Co's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 58.67% of all US stocks.
- EW SCRIPPS Co's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- EW SCRIPPS Co's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than nearly none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of SSP is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for SSP? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.