SSR Mining Inc. (SSRM): Price and Financial Metrics
SSRM Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 271.05, Ssr Mining Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.09% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ssr Mining Inc is reporting a growth rate of -169.35%; that's higher than merely 8.28% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Ssr Mining Inc comes in at 40.17%, a number that bests 87.05% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ssr Mining Inc are ISSC, DAKT, RDWR, TDC, and MSTR.
- SSRM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ssr Mining Inc's official web site, go to www.ssrmining.com.
SSRM Stock Price Chart More Charts
SSRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.67||52-week high||$17.56|
|Prev. close||$16.63||52-week low||$10.59|
|Day high||$16.76||Avg. volume||1,044,345|
|50-day MA||$15.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.98||Market Cap||2.05B|
SSR Mining Inc. (SSRM) Company Bio
SSR Mining, formerly known as Silver Standard Resources Corporation, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of precious metal mineral properties in Argentina and Nevada. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.