SSR Mining Inc. (SSRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSRM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SSRM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SSRM is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 29.7142857142857 weeks.
- SSRM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
SSRM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Ssr Mining Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 11.09% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 130.72%, Ssr Mining Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.2% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SSRM's revenue has grown 73.75% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.11% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SSRM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NOMD, EURN, MDU, AETUF, and AGO.
- Visit SSRM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ssrmining.com.
SSRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.37||52-week high||$25.32|
|Prev. close||$18.44||52-week low||$13.68|
|Day high||$18.51||Avg. volume||1,912,381|
|50-day MA||$15.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.11||Market Cap||4.04B|
SSR Mining Inc. (SSRM) Company Bio
SSR Mining, formerly known as Silver Standard Resources Corporation, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of precious metal mineral properties in Argentina and Nevada. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
SSRM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ssr Mining Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ssr Mining Inc ranked in the 63th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ssr Mining Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 87. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 70.12% of US equities in the Basic Materials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5 years comes in at 0.32%; that's greater than 70.55% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Ssr Mining Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 7.51. This coverage rate is greater than that of 66.86% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SSRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSRM Latest Social Stream
View Full SSRM Social Stream
Latest SSRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ssr Mining Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSRM as an investment opportunity.
Silver Standard's (SSRM) Q1 earnings soar on higher number of gold equivalents sold, and increased realized gold and silver prices.
Image source: The Motley Fool. SSR Mining, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSRM)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 7, 2021, 3:30 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, everyone, and welcome to SSR Mining's First Quarter 2021 Conference Call.
SSR Mining Inc. (SSRM) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 6, 2021 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Wes Sconce - SSR Mining Inc. Rodney Antal - President and Chief Executive Officer Alison White - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Stewart Beckman - Executive Vice President and Chief Operating...
Shares of the precious metals miner got a boost from earnings ... and a little extra help from commodity markets.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / SSR Mining, Inc. (NASDAQ:SSRM) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
SSRM Price Returns