SSR Mining Inc. (SSRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSRM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SSRM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SSRM is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- SSRM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.8% of US stocks).
SSRM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Ssr Mining Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 10.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 130.72%, Ssr Mining Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.94% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SSRM's revenue has grown 73.75% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.24% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SSRM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CXDC, MTP, TARO, PHAR, and PCAR.
- Visit SSRM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ssrmining.com.
SSRM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, SSRM's price/earnings ratio is 39.2% higher, now standing at 27.7.
- SSRM's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 240 months.
- SSRM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 45.1 over the prior 240 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSRM.
SSRM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 483.27%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 173.88%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 370.41%.
The table below shows SSRM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSRM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SSRM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.9% of graded US stocks.
- SSRM's asset turnover comes in at 0.244 -- ranking 81st of 445 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SSRM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SSRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.30||52-week high||$21.80|
|Prev. close||$15.89||52-week low||$13.68|
|Day high||$16.80||Avg. volume||1,598,156|
|50-day MA||$15.62||Dividend yield||1.23%|
|200-day MA||$16.17||Market Cap||3.49B|
SSR Mining Inc. (SSRM) Company Bio
SSR Mining, formerly known as Silver Standard Resources Corporation, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of precious metal mineral properties in Argentina and Nevada. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
SSRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSRM Latest Social Stream
View Full SSRM Social Stream
Latest SSRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ssr Mining Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSRM as an investment opportunity.
SSR Mining Inc. (NASDAQ: SSRM) (TSX: SSRM) (ASX: SSR) ("SSR Mining" or "the Company") announced today that Beverlee F. Park and Elizabeth A. Wademan have resigned from the Company's Board of Directors. Park and Wademan were directors of SSR Mining prior to the merger with Alacer Gold and continued as Directors following the completion of the merger.
SSR Mining Inc. (NASDAQ: SSRM) (TSX: SSRM) (ASX: SSR) ("SSR Mining") announces a correction to the date for its third quarter 2021 consolidated financial results news release and conference call. Third quarter financials will be released before market open on November 3rd, 2021, a day earlier than previously announced.
Given the increasing volatility in equity markets, tailwinds for gold and silver stocks have become strong in Q4.
SSR Mining Inc. (NASDAQ: SSRM) (TSX: SSRM) (ASX: SSR) ("SSR Mining") announces the date for its third quarter 2021 consolidated financial results news release and conference call. Investors, media and the public are invited to listen to the conference call.
SSR Mining Inc.'s (TSE:SSRM) Fundamentals Look Pretty Strong: Could The Market Be Wrong About The Stock?
With its stock down 11% over the past month, it is easy to disregard SSR Mining (TSE:SSRM). However, the company's...
SSRM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|