SSR Mining Inc. (SSRM): Price and Financial Metrics
SSRM Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 342.03, Ssr Mining Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.36% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SSRM is currently 36.5, higher than 89.3% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, SSRM has reported earnings growth of -169.35%, putting it ahead of only 8.39% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SSRM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LCI, EPAY, TDC, RDWR, and ISSC.
- SSRM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ssr Mining Inc's official web site, go to www.ssrmining.com.
SSRM Stock Price Chart More Charts
SSRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.57||52-week high||$19.42|
|Prev. close||$17.16||52-week low||$10.59|
|Day high||$16.52||Avg. volume||1,325,343|
|50-day MA||$17.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.45||Market Cap||1.92B|
SSR Mining Inc. (SSRM) Company Bio
SSR Mining, formerly known as Silver Standard Resources Corporation, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of precious metal mineral properties in Argentina and Nevada. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.