SSR Mining Inc. (SSRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSRM POWR Grades
- SSRM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.99% of US stocks.
- SSRM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- SSRM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 17.25% of US stocks).
SSRM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Ssr Mining Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 11.11% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 130.72%, Ssr Mining Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.46% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SSRM's revenue has grown 73.75% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.2% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ssr Mining Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EURN, NOMD, MDU, AGO, and TRMD.
- SSRM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ssr Mining Inc's official web site, go to www.ssrmining.com.
SSRM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, SSRM's price/sales ratio is 75% higher, now standing at 4.2.
- SSRM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 56.9 over the prior 238 months.
- Over the past 238 months, SSRM's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSRM.
SSRM Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1992.71%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 77.89%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 132.91%.
The table below shows SSRM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.65||52-week high||$25.32|
|Prev. close||$15.68||52-week low||$13.68|
|Day high||$15.70||Avg. volume||1,796,637|
|50-day MA||$16.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.26||Market Cap||3.39B|
SSR Mining Inc. (SSRM) Company Bio
SSR Mining, formerly known as Silver Standard Resources Corporation, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of precious metal mineral properties in Argentina and Nevada. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
SSRM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ssr Mining Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ssr Mining Inc ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 20.83% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SSRM, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 7.51; that's higher than 63.27% of US stocks in the Basic Materials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5 years comes in at 0.32%; that's greater than 70.48% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 89% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 67.95% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SSRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSRM Latest Social Stream
View Full SSRM Social Stream
Latest SSRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ssr Mining Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSRM as an investment opportunity.
How do you pick the next stock to invest in? One way would be to spend days of research browsing through thousands of publicly traded companies. However, an easier way is to look at the stocks that smart money investors are collectively bullish on. Hedge funds and other institutional investors usually invest large amounts of […]
How far off is SSR Mining Inc. ( TSE:SSRM ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll take...
SSR Mining Inc. (NASDAQ: SSRM) (TSX: SSRM) (ASX: SSR) ("SSR Mining") announces the date for its second quarter 2021 consolidated financial results news release and conference call. Investors, media and the public are invited to listen to the conference call.
Patience can pay off for you, as well, if you put your money to work in game-changing businesses and allow your investment thesis to play out over time. If growth stocks tickle your fancy, one of the best investments you can make right now for the second half of 2021, and well beyond, is cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) software provider salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM). CRM software is used by consumer-facing businesses to optimize interactions and sales.
adventtr/iStock via Getty ImagesInvestment Thesis Denver-based SSR Mining (SSRM) released its first-quarter 2021 results on May 6, 2021. The company reported adjusted earnings of $0.47 per share, beating analysts' expectations. The earnings were better than a year ago due to an increase in gold equivalent ounces sold, higher average realized...
SSRM Price Returns