SSR Mining Inc. (SSRM): Price and Financial Metrics
SSRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.85||52-week high||$17.74|
|Prev. close||$11.42||52-week low||$11.05|
|Day high||$12.01||Avg. volume||1,416,521|
|50-day MA||$12.93||Dividend yield||2.49%|
|200-day MA||$14.23||Market Cap||2.42B|
SSRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSRM POWR Grades
- SSRM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 75.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SSRM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SSRM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 16.28% of US stocks).
SSRM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SSR MINING INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -21.58%, SSR MINING INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 15.25% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of SSR MINING INC's share price is greater than that of merely 16.71% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SSR MINING INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DM, NLST, BXRX, CELU, and NVTA.
- SSRM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SSR MINING INC's official web site, go to www.ssrmining.com.
SSRM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, SSRM's price/sales ratio is 5.88% higher, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 243 months, SSRM's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSRM.
SSRM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 135.99%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -3.7%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 411.39%.
The table below shows SSRM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSRM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SSRM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.49% of graded US stocks.
- SSRM's asset turnover comes in at 0.244 -- ranking 81st of 444 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SSRM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SSR Mining Inc. (SSRM) Company Bio
SSR Mining, formerly known as Silver Standard Resources Corporation, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of precious metal mineral properties in Argentina and Nevada. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
SSRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSRM Latest Social Stream
View Full SSRM Social Stream
Latest SSRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SSR MINING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSRM as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss billionaire John Paulson’s Messy divorce and top stock picks. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out Billionaire John Paulson’s Messy Divorce and Top 5 Stock Picks. Born to immigrant parents, John Alfred Paulson is one of Wall Street’s most revered hedge fund managers and one of […]
Today is shaping up negative for SSR Mining Inc. ( TSE:SSRM ) shareholders, with the analysts delivering a substantial...
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see SSR Mining...
SSR Mining Inc. (NASDAQ:SSRM) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 1, 2023 SSR Mining Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.26 EPS, expectations were $0.27. Operator: Hello, everyone, and welcome to SSR Mining’s Third Quarter 2023 Conference Call. This call is being recorded. At this time, for opening remarks and introductions, I would […]
SSR Mining Inc (SSRM) reports solid financial results and robust free cash flow generation for Q3 2023
SSRM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|