SSR Mining Inc. (SSRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSRM POWR Grades
- SSRM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 75.11% of US stocks.
- SSRM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SSRM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.62% of US stocks).
SSRM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SSR MINING INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.11% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SSR MINING INC comes in at -13.04%, a number that bests merely 11.66% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SSRM comes in at 7.02% -- higher than that of 80.04% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SSR MINING INC are USAS, KERN, SM, MGY, and MSTR.
- Visit SSRM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ssrmining.com.
SSRM Valuation Summary
- SSRM's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.9; this is 55.76% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- SSRM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 101.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSRM.
SSRM Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 2.75%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -3.7%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 103.51%.
The table below shows SSRM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSRM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SSRM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.49% of graded US stocks.
- SSRM's asset turnover comes in at 0.244 -- ranking 81st of 444 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SSRM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SSRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.29||52-week high||$24.58|
|Prev. close||$15.94||52-week low||$12.84|
|Day high||$16.33||Avg. volume||1,301,424|
|50-day MA||$16.16||Dividend yield||1.76%|
|200-day MA||$16.34||Market Cap||3.37B|
SSR Mining Inc. (SSRM) Company Bio
SSR Mining, formerly known as Silver Standard Resources Corporation, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of precious metal mineral properties in Argentina and Nevada. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
SSRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSRM Latest Social Stream
View Full SSRM Social Stream
Latest SSRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SSR MINING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSRM as an investment opportunity.
Has SSR Mining Inc.'s (TSE:SSRM) Impressive Stock Performance Got Anything to Do With Its Fundamentals?
SSR Mining's (TSE:SSRM) stock is up by a considerable 25% over the past three months. We wonder if and what role the...
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for SSR Mining shows improving technical performance. Will it continue?
Here is how SSR Mining (SSRM) and VALE S.A. (VALE) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
SSR Mining Inc. (NASDAQ: SSRM): Can A Stock That’s Up 6.00% YTD Still Be Considered In Loss Territory?
During the recent session, SSR Mining Inc. (NASDAQ:SSRM)’s traded shares were 0.87 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 0.83. At the last check today, the stock’s price was $16.98, reflecting an intraday gain of 2.23% or $0.37. The 52-week high for the SSRM share is $24.58, that puts it down -44.76 from … SSR Mining Inc. (NASDAQ: SSRM): Can A Stock That’s Up 6.00% YTD Still Be Considered In Loss Territory? Read More »
SSR Mining to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Consolidated Financial Results on February 22, 2023
DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SSR Mining Inc. (NASDAQ/TSX: SSRM, ASX: SSR) ("SSR Mining" or the “Company") announces the date for its fourth quarter and full year 2022 consolidated financial results news release and conference call. Investors, media and the public are invited to listen to the conference call. News release containing fourth quarter and full year 2022 consolidated financial results: Wednesday, February 22, 2023, before markets open. Conference call and webcast: Wednesday, February 22,
SSRM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|