SSR Mining Inc. (SSRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSRM POWR Grades
- SSRM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 86.21% of US stocks.
- SSRM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SSRM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
SSRM Stock Summary
- SSRM's current price/earnings ratio is 7.4, which is higher than just 20.64% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of SSR MINING INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SSRM comes in at 7.66% -- higher than that of 78.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SSRM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVTA, MSTR, MUR, USAS, and KERN.
- Visit SSRM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ssrmining.com.
SSRM Valuation Summary
- SSRM's price/earnings ratio is 7.6; this is 29.95% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SSRM's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSRM.
SSRM Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 42%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 124.19%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 38.67%.
The table below shows SSRM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSRM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SSRM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.49% of graded US stocks.
- SSRM's asset turnover comes in at 0.244 -- ranking 81st of 444 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SSRM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SSRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.30||52-week high||$24.58|
|Prev. close||$13.60||52-week low||$12.92|
|Day high||$13.53||Avg. volume||2,137,095|
|50-day MA||$14.85||Dividend yield||2.06%|
|200-day MA||$18.15||Market Cap||2.77B|
SSR Mining Inc. (SSRM) Company Bio
SSR Mining, formerly known as Silver Standard Resources Corporation, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of precious metal mineral properties in Argentina and Nevada. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
SSRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSRM Latest Social Stream
View Full SSRM Social Stream
Latest SSRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SSR MINING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSRM as an investment opportunity.
BMO Capital analyst Ryan Thompson maintained a Buy rating on SSR Mining (SSRM - Research Report) today and set a price target of $25.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $14.14.According to TipRanks, Thompson is a 2-star analyst with an average return of 0.0% and a 32.24% success rate. Thompson covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Equinox Gold, Coeur Mining, and Endeavour Silver.The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for SSR Mining with a $23.29 average price target.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $24.38 and a one-year low of $12.92.
SSR Mining Inc. (NASDAQ: SSRM) (TSX: SSRM) (ASX: SSR) ("SSR Mining" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the receipt of the required regulatory approvals from Türkiye's Government authorities and will commence restart of all operations at the Ҫӧpler mine as of September 22nd, 2022.
Endeavour Silver's (EXK) sale of El Compas Property will help simplify its portfolio and focus on growth projects like Terronera project and Pitarrilla.
Even though the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 is in effect, markets can have a way of determining whether the plan works or not. Not that it’s expected, but if the oil and natural gas markets become even more volatile than they are — with Russia and Europe at odds — it’s a concern if you’re thinking about the possibilities of higher prices. That’s probably the most obvious example of a reason to be considering an inflation hedge as part of a diversified investment plan. It doesn’t look like cr
Endeavour Silver (EXK) reports soft revenues and a loss for Q2, mainly due to its decision to hold a certain amount of silver in its inventory amid the prevailing lower silver prices.
SSRM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|