SuRo Capital Corp. (SSSS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSSS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SSSS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SSSS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- SSSS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.54% of US stocks).
SSSS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Suro Capital Corp is higher than it is for about just 0.43% of US stocks.
- SSSS's price/sales ratio is 247.69; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.53% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Suro Capital Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SSSS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SIBN, LSF, ESNT, ACRX, and PRPO.
- Visit SSSS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gsvcap.com.
SSSS Valuation Summary
- SSSS's price/sales ratio is 209.3; this is 6440.62% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SSSS's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 126 months.
- SSSS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 126 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSSS.
SSSS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -48.96%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 934.2%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1325.17%.
The table below shows SSSS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSSS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SSSS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.46% of graded US stocks.
- SSSS's asset turnover comes in at 0.004 -- ranking 342nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- BCSF, COR, and LAZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SSSS.
The table below shows SSSS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SSSS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSSS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.78||52-week high||$16.40|
|Prev. close||$11.60||52-week low||$11.04|
|Day high||$11.79||Avg. volume||423,803|
|50-day MA||$12.66||Dividend yield||68.97%|
|200-day MA||$13.36||Market Cap||339.04M|
SuRo Capital Corp. (SSSS) Company Bio
SuRo Capital Corp. operates as a venture capital investment company. The Company focuses on late-stage institutionally backed private companies. SuRo Capital serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
SSSS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSSS Latest Social Stream
View Full SSSS Social Stream
Latest SSSS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Suro Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSSS as an investment opportunity.
Net Asset Value Anticipated to be $11.25 to $12.00 Per Share September 30, 2021 Net Asset Value of $14.79 Per Share ($12.04 Dividend-Adjusted) NEW YORK, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SuRo Capital Corp. (“SuRo Capital”, the “Company”, “we”, “us”, and “our”) (Nasdaq: SSSS) today provided the following preliminary update on its investment portfolio for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. “As we have done over the past several quarters, we would like to provide an update
Investment company Wiley Bros.-aintree Capital, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Lumen Technologies Inc, iShares Select Dividend ETF, SuRo Capital Corp, VMware Inc, Cedar Fair LP, sells Asana Inc, PennyMac Financial Services Inc, American Finance Trust Inc, Technology Select Sector SPDR ETF, Alteryx Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Wiley Bros.-aintree Capital, Llc.
Over $210 Million in Total 2021 Declared Dividends or $8.00 Per ShareNEW YORK, Dec. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SuRo Capital Corp. (“SuRo Capital” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SSSS) today announced the Company’s Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend in the amount of $0.75 per share payable on January 14, 2022 to the Company’s stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 31, 2021. The dividend will be paid in cash. “We are pleased to announce our Board of Directors has
Chairman, CEO and President of Suro Capital Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Mark D Klein (insider trades) bought 21,600 shares of SSSS on 12/14/2021 at an average price of $11.55 a share.
SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SuRo Capital Corp. (“SuRo Capital” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq:SSSS) today announced that it has priced a registered public offering of $70,000,000 aggregate principal amount of its 6.00% Notes due 2026 (the “Notes”), which will result in net proceeds to the Company of approximately $67,462,500 (or approximately $77,634,375 if the underwriters fully exercise the overallotment option described below) based on a public offering price of 100% of the ag
SSSS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|