SuRo Capital Corp. (SSSS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSSS POWR Grades
- SSSS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 81.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SSSS is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- SSSS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.11% of US stocks).
SSSS Stock Summary
- SSSS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.24 -- higher than only 1.57% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Suro Capital Corp is higher than it is for about just 0.49% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Suro Capital Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SSSS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FOE, OLB, SSP, JHG, and DOOR.
- Visit SSSS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gsvcap.com.
SSSS Valuation Summary
- SSSS's price/sales ratio is 209.3; this is 6440.62% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SSSS's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 126 months.
- SSSS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 126 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSSS.
SSSS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 16.89%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 12.32%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 99.08%.
The table below shows SSSS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSSS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SSSS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.91% of graded US stocks.
- SSSS's asset turnover comes in at 0.004 -- ranking 344th of 458 Trading stocks.
- BCSF, TRTX, and PSB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SSSS.
The table below shows SSSS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SSSS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSSS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.85||52-week high||$16.40|
|Prev. close||$12.87||52-week low||$8.03|
|Day high||$13.04||Avg. volume||413,113|
|50-day MA||$13.10||Dividend yield||69.93%|
|200-day MA||$13.66||Market Cap||311.03M|
SuRo Capital Corp. (SSSS) Company Bio
SuRo Capital Corp. operates as a venture capital investment company. The Company focuses on late-stage institutionally backed private companies. SuRo Capital serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
SSSS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSSS Latest Social Stream
View Full SSSS Social Stream
Latest SSSS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Suro Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSSS as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls SuRo Capital Corp. ( NASDAQ:SSSS ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
Net Asset Value of $16.56 Per Share as of June 30, 2021 Board of Directors Declares $2.25 Per Share Dividend SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SuRo Capital Corp. (“SuRo Capital”, the “Company”, “we”, “us”, and “our”) (Nasdaq: SSSS) today announced its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. Net assets totaled approximately $439.6 million, or $16.56 per share, at June 30, 2021, inclusive of dividends totaling $2.50 per share declared and paid during the second quarte
SAN FRANCISCO, July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SuRo Capital Corp. (“SuRo Capital” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq:SSSS) today announced that it will report its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 after the close of the U.S. market on Wednesday, August 4, 2021. Management will hold a conference call and webcast for investors at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET). The conference call access number for U.S. participants is 323-794-2093, and the conference call access number for participants
Net Asset Value Anticipated to be $16.50 to $17.00 Per ShareSAN FRANCISCO, July 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SuRo Capital Corp. (“SuRo Capital”, the “Company”, “we”, “us”, and “our”) (Nasdaq: SSSS) today provided the following preliminary update on its investment portfolio for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. “As we have done over the past several quarters, we would like to provide an update on the ongoing activity in our investment portfolio and a preliminary quarter-end update for our s
SSSS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|