SuRo Capital Corp. (SSSS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SSSS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SSSS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.87% of US stocks.
- SSSS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SSSS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
SSSS Stock Summary
- SSSS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.41 -- higher than only 4.91% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- SSSS's price/sales ratio is 29.27; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.39% of US stocks.
- SURO CAPITAL CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 47.21%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.1% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SURO CAPITAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be GRIN, CDZI, CMP, NMIH, and ERO.
- Visit SSSS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gsvcap.com.
SSSS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SSSS's price/sales ratio is 860% higher, now standing at 24.
- SSSS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 145 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSSS.
SSSS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 15.57%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 32.9%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 63.47%.
The table below shows SSSS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSSS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SSSS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.46% of graded US stocks.
- SSSS's asset turnover comes in at 0.004 -- ranking 342nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- BCSF, COR, and LAZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SSSS.
The table below shows SSSS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SSSS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SSSS, see our SSSS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$18.13||Average Broker Recommendation||1.12 (Strong Buy)|
SSSS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSSS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.62||52-week high||$9.04|
|Prev. close||$3.56||52-week low||$2.90|
|Day high||$3.64||Avg. volume||173,663|
|50-day MA||$3.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.75||Market Cap||102.59M|
SuRo Capital Corp. (SSSS) Company Bio
SuRo Capital Corp. operates as a venture capital investment company. The Company focuses on late-stage institutionally backed private companies. SuRo Capital serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
SSSS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSSS Latest Social Stream
View Full SSSS Social Stream
Latest SSSS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SURO CAPITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSSS as an investment opportunity.
SuRo Capital Corp. Will Commence a Modified Dutch Auction Tender Offer to Repurchase up to 3 Million Shares of its Common Stock
NEW YORK, March 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SuRo Capital Corp. (“SuRo Capital”, the “Company”, “we”, “us”, and “our”) (Nasdaq: SSSS) announced today that it will commence a modified “Dutch Auction” tender offer (the “Tender Offer”) to purchase up to 3 million shares of its common stock at a price per share not less than $3.00 and not greater than $4.50 in $0.10 increments, using available cash. “As we have consistently demonstrated, SuRo Capital is committed to initiatives that enhance sharehol
SuRo Capital Corp. Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results
Net Asset Value of $7.39 Per Share as of December 31, 2022NEW YORK, March 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SuRo Capital Corp. (“SuRo Capital”, the “Company”, “we”, “us”, and “our”) (Nasdaq: SSSS) today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2022. Net assets totaled approximately $210.0 million, or $7.39 per share, at December 31, 2022 as compared to $7.83 per share at September 30, 2022 and $11.72 per share at December 31, 2021. “Over the weekend, t
SuRo Capital Corp. to Report Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results on Wednesday, March 15, 2023
NEW YORK, March 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SuRo Capital Corp. (“SuRo Capital”) (Nasdaq: SSSS) today announced that it will report its financial results for the quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2022 after the close of the U.S. market on Wednesday, March 15, 2023. Management will hold a conference call and webcast for investors at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET). The conference call access number for U.S. participants is 866-580-3963, and the conference call access number for participants
SuRo Capital Corp. Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Preliminary Investment Portfolio Update
Net Asset Value Anticipated to be $7.15 to $7.65 Per ShareNEW YORK, Jan. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SuRo Capital Corp. (“SuRo Capital”, the “Company”, “we”, “us”, and “our”) (Nasdaq: SSSS) today provided the following preliminary update on its investment portfolio for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2022. “2022 has been well documented as one of the worst years for equity markets in decades. However, as we move into the new year with approximately $125 million of investab
Steer Clear of These 10 Dividend Stocks
Here are 10 examples of dividend stocks with high dividend yields but also hold an F-rating in Dividend Grader, indicating that you should stay far, far away from.
SSSS Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...