SuRo Capital Corp. (SSSS): Price and Financial Metrics
SSSS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.62||52-week high||$4.86|
|Prev. close||$3.70||52-week low||$2.90|
|Day high||$3.71||Avg. volume||121,575|
|50-day MA||$3.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.68||Market Cap||91.94M|
SSSS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SSSS POWR Grades
- SSSS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SSSS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SSSS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
SSSS Stock Summary
- SSSS's price/sales ratio is 19.54; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.47% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SSSS's revenue has grown 95.67% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.52% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SSSS comes in at 29.54% -- higher than that of 93.54% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SURO CAPITAL CORP are HNNA, OSW, SWIM, ARIS, and CHH.
- SSSS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SURO CAPITAL CORP's official web site, go to www.gsvcap.com.
SSSS Valuation Summary
- SSSS's price/sales ratio is 19.4; this is 743.48% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SSSS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 151 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SSSS.
SSSS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 15.57%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 32.9%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 63.47%.
The table below shows SSSS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SSSS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SSSS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.46% of graded US stocks.
- SSSS's asset turnover comes in at 0.004 -- ranking 342nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- BCSF, COR, and LAZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SSSS.
The table below shows SSSS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SuRo Capital Corp. (SSSS) Company Bio
SuRo Capital Corp. operates as a venture capital investment company. The Company focuses on late-stage institutionally backed private companies. SuRo Capital serves customers in the United States.
SSSS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SSSS Latest Social Stream
View Full SSSS Social Stream
Latest SSSS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SURO CAPITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SSSS as an investment opportunity.
Net Asset Value of $7.35 Per Share as of June 30, 2023 Board of Directors Authorizes $5 Million Increase to Share Repurchase Program to Aggregate $60 Million NEW YORK, Aug. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SuRo Capital Corp. (“SuRo Capital”, the “Company”, “we”, “us”, and “our”) (Nasdaq: SSSS) today announced its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023. Net assets totaled approximately $186.7 million, or $7.35 per share, at June 30, 2023 as compared to $7.59 per share at March 31, 2023
NEW YORK, Aug. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SuRo Capital Corp. (“SuRo Capital”) (Nasdaq: SSSS) today announced that it will report its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023 after the close of the U.S. market on Wednesday, August 9, 2023. Management will hold a conference call and webcast for investors at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET). The conference call access number for U.S. participants is 866-580-3963, and the conference call access number for participants outside the U.S. is +
Getting in on the next wave of unicorn IPOs is difficult.
Net Asset Value Anticipated to be $7.15 to $7.65 Per ShareNEW YORK, July 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SuRo Capital Corp. (“SuRo Capital”, the “Company”, “we”, “us”, and “our”) (Nasdaq: SSSS) today provided the following preliminary update on its investment portfolio for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023. “Over the last several quarters we have noted the convergence of private company valuations with their respective public company comparables. While there have been many opportunities to inv
Net Asset Value of $7.59 Per Share as of March 31, 2023NEW YORK, May 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SuRo Capital Corp. (“SuRo Capital”, the “Company”, “we”, “us”, and “our”) (Nasdaq: SSSS) today announced its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023. Net assets totaled approximately $215.0 million, or $7.59 per share, at March 31, 2023 as compared to $7.39 per share at December 31, 2022 and $12.22 per share at March 31, 2022. “As we have consistently demonstrated, SuRo Capital is com
SSSS Price Returns